Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

"I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari (29058 Views)

USA Trip: Atiku Lied To Evade Arrest, Went As Aide To Tambuwal / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Gistpeeps: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
The Presidential Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has mocked the Federal Government over its alleged failed bid to get the United States government to deny him visa.

He also said that with or without a trip to the US, the PDP will dislodge the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress at next month’s election.

The former Vice President also dismissed as cock and bull story, the allegation by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed that he has a case to answer over the collapse of Platinum Habib Bank, otherwise known as Bank PHB.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Friday, Atiku’s Special Assistant on Public Communication, Mr. Phrank Shaibu said the federal government should bury its head in shame having failed to stop him from travelling to the US.

He said it was shameful that the governing APC took it upon itself to call on the authorities of another country not to grant a private citizen entry visa, which ordinarily should not be its business.

Mohammed had at the hint of the US granting Atiku visa last year, cautioned the Americans not to contemplate the gesture as it might give the impression that the foreign power is supportive of the opposition party’s candidate.

But Atiku who arrived in the US on Thursday said the APC was jittery knowing that its government has failed, stressing that Buhari’s days as president of Nigeria were numbered, which explains why members of the ruling party have been running from pillar to post.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/I-Will-Defeated-You-With-Or-Without-US-Trip-Atiku-Tells-Buhari.html

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Gistpeeps: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by onubijoe(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
I trust you .that's my president

We strongly behind you @Atiku

332 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Ohammadike: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
It is a well known and settled fact.

He simply traveled to burst APC lies and propaganda that he is a wanted man and of course give zombies heart attack

My vote is for him

256 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by chuksville(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
If I does not vote for you, wetin I gain...

294 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Gistpeeps: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mee too

chuksville:
If I does not vote for you, wetin I gain...

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by magoo10(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Only zombies think that going to the US is a qualification to win the votes of Nigerians.
But since they made it a campaign tool for propaganda it is proper to put them to shame.

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Awon Yoruba ni ti ogun eni ba daniloju, eniyan fi i gbari ni ...

Atiku will defeat Buhari in a free and fair election, me set join beat chest say Atiku ma fo Buhari lenu ninu idije ibo ipo alase orilede Nigeria.

Oya gbefun !!!

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
No be only I will defeated grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by okeynelson: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
if we no vote for ATIKU...my brother wetyn we gain ooo

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Confirmed.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
It's SURE

13 Likes

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Leonardoreel(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Haha

This is just a mere words that can never come to reality...

Atiku hope you won't be depressed when you finally loose..

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by IjebuWarrior: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Caseless: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin

Even Atiku is shocked at whoever issued this nonsense.

You are making his matter worst.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Dpharisee: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baba we are tired, defending you and your achievements is becoming more difficult by the day. At Kaduna rally, it's obvious that most of the crowd are almajiris and those behind the regular riots in Kaduna. sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by wellmax(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kunle Abiola wrote:

"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by davodyguy: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
See as this guy is making mouth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by PUSSYBOY2: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atikuloot grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Below picture will explain better how Atiku will defeat Buhari next month.
All within 12hours
Pic 1. Atiku and his campaign DG in US

Pic2. PMB with coalition of progressive political party

Pic 3. Osinbajo in Ondo

Pic 4. PMB in Kaduna

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by NuclearReactor: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
yes oh cool
Sound it loud and clear
Zombies themselfs even know!!
I just pray some wont commit suicide whem Prof yakubu announces the resultscheesygrin

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by orion7: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kyase:
No be only I will defeated grin
simple.

even deomelo knows
Caseless:
grin grin
simple.

pssss. erm I dey sell sniper. 2 cans for 5 naira. una bring sarrki I go give una 1 jaragrin

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
It is sealed. Atiku will win next month's election. But the handover will not be straight or direct. Something will happen in-between. I don't know what it is. Nigerians should pray. Political crisis? Death? Strikes? Global threats?

In 2015, God enthroned Buhari to punish Nigeria as a nation for her sins - ritual killings, corruption, oppression, cheatings, hatred, and all forms of grievous and rampant evils.

In 2019, God has decided to dethrone Buhari for his apathy to the killings everywhere, unfairness to some regions and his pride about being invincible and elevating himself as 'god' loved by his kinsmen.

God will show He rules over the whole earth and chooses whom He will as a leader to be a blessing to the people or to punish them.

In 2016, everyone thought Hillary Clinton would win and few people gave Trump a chance. Time magazine even published an edition named 'Madam President.' CNN was so confident of a Clinton win.

But God rejected the Democrats because of Obama's world gay gospel campaign, trying to force it down the throat of Africans and openly hating Nigeria's leader. Trump won also to stem blossoming terrorism as a result of Democrats liberalism policies. How many terrorist attack by religious fundamentalists have you heard on American soil since then?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by franchasng: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
God willing you will defeat Buhari and his crowd of unreasonable followers who hate their own future angry

But please Atiku, if you know you will become another Buhari after you win, I want to warn you tonight that God will disgrace you out of office!! angry

In fact, if you dare take Nigerians and Nigeria's peace, unity, development and most especially security and youth employment for granted, God will make you suffer tripple of what Buhari is suffering. You will be disgraced out of office and you may not even live to witness the end of your tenure if you dare go there to become another useless President angry

So better search your heart and conscience well now because Nigerian project is a holy one, Buhari's current health, mental and political disgrace is not ordinary, it is beyond human understanding.

God took care of Abacha for Nigerians and God will continue to take care of wicked, divisive leaders in Nigeria, so be warned!

We want a man ready to serve to set Nigeria on the path of general national growth not sectional or some tribe's growth

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Bimiafashion(f): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yinmu :-XYinmu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Promismike(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
My president. We ur friends(Nigerians) can't wait to be enriched by your policies.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Kento4ken: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
for sure..
buhari no fit match atikulated

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari is a failure

And only fools support this government

Buhari has nothing to offer except propaganda and traveling around the world taking pictures

BTW he has handed his presidential ambition to great Ogboru grin grin... Buhari is a dullard

10 Likes

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by martineverest(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
instead of u to come home and campaign as election is less than a month,u are busy touring USA with zero voting capacity.

both APC and PdP aree useless

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Viergeachar: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hahaha cheesy

I hate Buharists more than Buhari... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by DLondonboiy: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by davodyguy: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
wellmax:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."
You're not far from the truth.
The allegations against Atiku is too weighty and don't see him getting away easily.

It was President Bush that barred him in 2004 from entering the USA. From 2004 to 2008, he couldn't enter.

Under President Obama, from 2009 to 2017, he couldn't enter. Under Trump, he sneaked in and would sneak out tomorrow. Atiku's a stain on Nigeria.

See the case established against him and his 4th wife. Atiku is a wicked looter

Former vice president Atiku Abubakar has for a long time been challenging Nigerians who accused him of being corrupt to come forward and prove it. So far nobody has come forward.

Well, has received a report on how Atiku was the subject of a probe ten years ago, by a United States Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Carl Levin.

The report detailed how Atiku Abubakar while still the vice president of Nigeria between 2000 and 2008, used offshore companies to siphon millions of dollars to his fourth wife in the United States, Jennifer Douglas.

Specifically, the report said Jennifer Douglas, an American citizen, helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States through wire transfers sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.

Buhari is almost a vegetable already and Atiku is not clean.

Osinbajo is the best candidate for this job

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.