Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

For Christians Alone - Know God Or Go Home (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Christians Alone - Know God Or Go Home (1) (308 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Christians Alone - Know God Or Go Home (1) by MakeADifference: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2016
What is this about?

It is about those places called church and those people called prophets, pastors etc. But more than those places, it is about you. You - my churchgoing friend, my Christian friend.

My church friend let me ask you -

1. Can you really say you know a bit about God?

2. Can you confidently say you read the Bible on your own and understand these words from God?
2b Do you understand the Bible holds enough wisdom and guidance for you even if you live 1000 generations? Do you take from that wisdom for your day to day living?

3. Do you pray by yourself - as worship? Is praying a regular way of life?

4. Do you understand that being a child of God isn't in dressing or name? But rather a way of life? Something that reflects in your little actions in the bus, on the road, even on Nairaland, on social media where everyone (or most people) live a no-regards life?

5. Do you know Jesus Christ? Can you tell 50, or ok just 5 of the counsels Jesus gave to disciples, public etc?

I want to tell you that salvation isn't in that church organisation. That answers to prayers isn't in the pastor.

See it is not by your church, your pastor, your prophet or anything. It is by God. Give me 1000 careerpastors together on one side, and give me a little unknown child on the street who only knows "The Lord is my Shepherd" and holds on to that. I will rather fellowship with that child than your 1000 pastors.

What are you saying? What do you mean? I mean it is time you know where your solutions lie and to understand the purpose of whatever you are doing. Enough of your lazing around your church, or your pastor.

So like they say go big or go home; its time you my churchfriend, know God or ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Morning Devotional Book / There Can't Be Twosome / Signs Of The Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.