Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (39501 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by diasporaman(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria needs peace, when you loose don't go to court, go home, Apostle Johnson Suleman admonishes politicians during Sunday service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWTSpL_SIc

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by solutionmi: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why
why
why

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
See this man no be this scammer predict atiku win...... sulieman be scammer jare

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Clerverly: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
So fast? grin grin grin

Atiku now left with only the emotional and brainless ipob pigs...

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Slynation(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
what happened to do "it's better to vote a criminal than someone that will cut off your neck" better allow that criminal to get justice in court...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Saintsami(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
See what those people teach in church today!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by rusher14: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin

See abandonment.

Hate lethargy has set in.

15 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by TIGRITIS: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Honestly, failure is truly an orphan. Can you imagine, even Suleiman? This early?

Atiku still has some hopes sha, at least delusional pigs are still strongly behind him. cheesy

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by frankfrancis871: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
sad

Fake man of God with fake doctrines, same man that went to court over the 'party' issue!

Atiku is a fool just like this man. . .

19 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by dplordx(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
I think Atiku has poured half of his stolen money into this election.from the primary which he bought for $50 million to the entire logistics. Men like Gbenga Daniel who was going broke have suddenly become rich again.gbengas hotel at Salolo bus stop was dead last year but it's now newly renovated and functional again and there are two gwagons parked inside now. I swear Atiku done spend bar. No wonder the guy dey para

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Seetto: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
You see life .....nobody wants to associate with failure..

Prophet sule buhari strong critic..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Chipink(f): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Business pastor grin
Same person that was supporting atiku.
He is gradually shifting goal post.

Shame on y'all who claim men of God but can't speak up The truth when it matters most.

BluntBoy:

E pain am grin
Stale

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by sexiestharam(f): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pastors should face their congregation and leave politics alone. Almost all their prophecies are fake!!! Calling predictions prophecies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Chffht: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Y

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Isoduwa(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Make the guy enter house � Abeg because he wan find oteobo problem again

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by femi4: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is that Sunday service topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by kenechi072: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fake pastor oshi. was he not the same person that dragged stephanie otobo to court. Always preaching what they don't practice. charlatan

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hope a president and Senate will emerge someday in Nigeria can have the balls to replace churches, mosques with more psychiatric homes, schools,
music theaters dance classes, functional zoos, hospitals and recreation centers

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by albaniy1: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
APOSTLE SULAIMAN!!!!! ATIKU WILL BE LOKING AT U LIKE...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Atiku right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by BluntBoy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:
angry
E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by luluosas(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmm. I no talk ooooooooo
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by SoftP(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
All this dagbo pastors

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by helinues: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hahahah

Alfa pastor Sule dey use style yab our Igbos president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by clearie: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by Truefaith: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
bgh
Re: Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman by BluntBoy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
We have told them countless times that politics is a game, not everlasting fight of bitterness.

No, they won't listen. They use their hearts more than they use their brains.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / The Hate On White Garment Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.