Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? (15307 Views)

Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child / Five Things You Did As A Child / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? by dingodile: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2016
grin
Re: Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? by ozaovehe(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2016
jagugu88li:
Christmas

That's the day my late brother told me to circle the house until I hear a voice from above calling me. Obviously, the voice would be God's or Jesus's, so I circled the house. So my brother is inside with his girlfriend and I'm circling the house.

I remember, I heard the voice after many circles but it belonged to my brother. His girlfriend was in his bathrobe and he was all a sudden wearing shorts. I was told not to narrate a thing about seeing his girlfriend.
I am like grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? by DEWKID(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tynasparks:
ha!!! Guy you were mean o
shocked can i have your digits? cool
Re: Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? by foyeks2001(f): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mpanyi:

Hahaha. Up Nepa
Lol
Re: Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? by redon12(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
during those Christmas seasons I bought a banger aka(knockout)
we were not allowed to play it here in the north due to the police bringing up they excuse that it will make them not be able to differentiate between a real gun sound and a Banger...

so we played the banger in secret ..
here is how we do it ...
we tie the knock out to a small stone that is a little bit heavy and then light it and throw it very far from our house...
so nobody had a clue who is doing it...
it
went on

that way u till we decided it was enough due to sometimes when we throw it like that we would not here any sound...

so we thought and thought until we got a solution...

there was this water board iron pipe that we do see lying all around our are...
so we bent the rear giving it a shape of a gun without a trigger...

so whenever we light the knockout we put it inside ...
for example three sound ..

when the first sound resound it propels the rest of the knockout outside very far from our location ...
at least we became certain that none of the knockouts got wasted..

well this brought more suspicion to our house cause
every night they sound seems to be emanating from

our surrounding...
due to much tension knockout was totally banned by the state and local government...

One faithful day we decided to try it out in the day time...
it on the 24th..

me and my

brother entered the toilet...
in they bid to hide wherever they think they sound would be coming from
cause the police

man in our area caught my brother playing the banger in the night...
that guy na busybody...

0ur toilet was facing the outside of the other part of the building...

we took both our pipe and a Milo can in case things go

wrong...

he was holding the pipe waiting for me to insert the banger....

I scratched and ignited it...
but ma put they banger

became a wahala for me due to fear of explosion my hand was shaking I couldn't put it directly

to the mouth of the pipe... time was just wasting
and the light at the

knockout top..

is out...

giving a simple message. I will blow

as my brother see say no way he started looking for
the bolt so that he will open the door

but to no avail...
its like the feeling whereby a bomb wants to explode but you cannot escape...

and my mum and dad where inside

gboaaaa!!!!!! gboaaaaa!!!! ..
gboaaa!!!

my hand

turn white I could not say whether I could feel my hand..

from that day I started minding my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.