Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) (42836 Views)

2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by BALLOSKI: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Theoritical:
God used Ty-bello to save olajumoke from the street, ur own naa to send old man go street with doughnut for head. Annie,abeg fear God
grin grin grin grin

I wan die with laugh.
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by apollo13(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Theoritical:
God used Ty-bello to save olajumoke from the street, ur own naa to send old man go street with doughnut for head. Annie,abeg fear God

Looool grin u funny die!
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by apollo13(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
BALLOSKI:
grin grin grin grin

I wan die with laugh.

I swear me too!
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by vanhayor(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Theoritical:
what has ur father or any of ur relatives done to make pple's life better
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by naijaboiy: 1:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Johnbosco77:

pm me for ur codein supply....
Depends on your location.
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Theoritical(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2016
vanhayor:

what has ur father or any of ur relatives done to make pple's life better

grow up
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
Depends on your location.
kanoooo
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by michelle94(f): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Photos Of The Female Student Of University Of Uyo Who Lost Her Life In Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy
http://www.authenticgist.com/2016/12/11/photos-of-the-female-student-of-university-of-uyo-who-lost-her-life-in-akwa-ibom-church-tragedy/
Re: Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
doughnut looks yummy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) / Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.