Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Having Dv Lottery Problems? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Having Dv Lottery Problems? (1545 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Having Dv Lottery Problems? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
Are you having DV Lottery problems?
Do you have problem uploading the right picture or is the website difficult to access?
If you have the above problem or any other problems associated with American DV Lottery let me know by posting a mail to my box: scopyunn@yahoo.com or post your mail here stating your email address.
Act fast because the closing date for the lottery is fast approaching (November 30)
I just want to help my fellow Nairalanders because I have really gained a lot from this forum and this is the only way I can give something back.
Cheers.
Re: Having Dv Lottery Problems? by MrCrackles(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
Obinoscopy:

Are you having DV Lottery problems?
Do you have problem uploading the right picture or is the website difficult to access?
If you have the above problem or any other problems associated with American DV Lottery let me know by posting a mail to my box: scopyunn@yahoo.com or post your mail here stating your email address.
Act fast because the closing date for the lottery is fast approaching (November 30)
I just want to help my fellow Nairalanders because I have really gained a lot from this forum and this is the only way I can give something back.
Cheers.
And who are you
Re: Having Dv Lottery Problems? by BoostWealt: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hey, all visa lottery problems, questions and queries are answered below.
Check out my link below.

(1)

Urgent Reply! Passport In Uk Embassy. Usa Visa Appointment Few Days / Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. / Maltese Special Forces Rescue Oil Tanker Hijacked By Immigrants(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.