Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! (9138 Views)

This Is Blocking So Much Money. Help!!! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by makasbabe(f): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
I Am supposed to be paid today but can't login to my account. Have they gone into extinction or the same upgrading story?
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
makasbabe:
I Am supposed to be paid today but can't login to my account. Have they gone into extinction or the same upgrading story?
You were warned about helping rev so why complain.
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Luizkid(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
how much did u pay n how much were u expecting?
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by makasbabe(f): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
I paid in $10 and expecting $15
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by haryourdayG(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Instead of writing a post on nairaland, why don't you call their representaive from Nigeria, they are more than 5. Anyways, I called and was told the site will be back by Tuesday.
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by missiamme: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by snofay(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
haryourdayG:
Instead of writing a post on nairaland, why don't you call their representaive from Nigeria, they are more than 5. Anyways, I called and was told the site will be back by Tuesday.
. pls can I get the number of the representative?
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by espionage48(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
check out my signature and see how to convert #1000 to thousands this xmas

1 Like

Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
lol $10 you're shouting, my friend put $1500

3 Likes

Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by haryourdayG(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Check their website, click on representative
snofay:
. pls can I get the number of the representative?
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
makasbabe:

The site is under maintenance. He changed his IT team cos the previous couldn't handle it properly. He said that on facebook and whatsapp. Calm down.......
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by ojmaroni247(m): 2:31am On Dec 11, 2016
enkay27:

The site is under maintenance. He changed his IT team cos the previous couldn't handle it properly. He said that on facebook and whatsapp. Calm down.......
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by zeemdam: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
chuzydon:
lol $10 you're shouting, my friend put $1500

That your friend get mind and money too. The guy wey post this tin wan shit 4 body because of $10(5k).
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by nurez305(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
just 10dollar....smh
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by cruzlaw: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
I dont even know the website to contact them... please who ever that knows any of the representatives in nigeria should please drop it for us to call and find out whats going on. please and please.
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Francy44: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
My dear mine is stuck too. I called one of the purported reps and she said it would be back by Tuesday or Wednesday. Today is gone and still site is offline. Let's see what happens tomorrow. It's terrible. This is my first time and would be the last. Let's all be careful and contented my fellow Nigerians. These are pure yahoo boys on the prowl.
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Raheemzee(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2016
My 20$!!!!! Anyone who has their number should please drop it here biko...this is my first time fa,why are they making me feel like a badluck

2 Likes

Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Raheemzee(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Francy44:
My dear mine is stuck too. I called one of the purported reps and she said it would be back by Tuesday or Wednesday. Today is gone and still site is offline. Let's see what happens tomorrow. It's terrible. This is my first time and would be the last. Let's all be careful and contented my fellow Nigerians. These are pure yahoo boys on the prowl.
Drop their numbers please!!!
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by mity00(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Its under maintenance, but pray so..............
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by gabe: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
My referral was begging for forgiveness on fb. That's when I knew it was all over...still hoping, but I don de comot mind...

1 Like

Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by idu1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Which one be helping revolution again?
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by engrrichie92(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
helping revolution is gone for good
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by bettercreature(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
engrrichie92:
helping revolution is gone for good
No ponzi scheme can sustain December heavy withdrawals,they will all die before January
Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by kodec4naija(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
I keep on lamenting in the wilderness, people should be careful of where they put their money in the name of investing, how many Nigerians can strongly stand and tell me what online investment means, none but just few in the populace, Nigerians are too greedy and greedy people looks for short cut to making money online, my sincere apology to all MMM participants who were affected by the account freeze, its part of the lesson that must be learnt, when I raise alarm of some happening in Nigeria online investment industry, some call me mad man, but my madness has come to reality, the wise will seek counsel while the foolish will be drown with their stupidity, for all wise investors seeking for real investment companies not HYIP programs, I will only give you five solid companies that will yield you reliable, stable profits for 12months, if you are among the wise investors WhatsApp me through the number on my signature and these five companies will be given to you instantly, am not asking you for one naira but must signup under my link so I can groom you in all these five companies, I do hope to hear from atleast fifty wise investors, shekena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by nwajesus12(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
kodec4naija:
I keep on lamenting in the wilderness, people should be careful of where they put their money in the name of investing, how many Nigerians can strongly stand and tell me what online investment means, none but just few in the populace, Nigerians are too greedy and greedy people looks for short cut to making money online, my sincere apology to all MMM participants who were affected by the account freeze, its part of the lesson that must be learnt, when I raise alarm of some happening in Nigeria online investment industry, some call me mad man, but my madness has come to reality, the wise will seek counsel while the foolish will be drown with their stupidity, for all wise investors seeking for real investment companies not HYIP programs, I will only give you five solid companies that will yield you reliable, stable profits for 12months, if you are among the wise investors WhatsApp me through the number on my signature and these five companies will be given to you instantly, am not asking you for one naira but must signup under my link so I can groom you in all these five companies, I do hope to hear from atleast fifty wise investors, shekena.
APARI

1 Like

Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
kodec4naija:
fat litrate scammer

1 Like

Re: Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! by kodec4naija(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
gatti23:

fat litrate scammer

thank you so much for calling me scammer, atleast my scamming have helped many here, what have your innocency done for people seeking for real investment online, answer that question?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Binary Diary... / Photos: Aliko Dangote Invests $1billion Inrice Production / Recycle Your Used Battery, Condemned Battery, Scrap Battery, Inverter Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.