Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! (2346 Views)

APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered / 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by ALAYORMII: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
hybeenoni:
As different permutations for the 2019 election keeps flowing on the media, I wish to give my opinion and reasons for such.

Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for president
( South East).

Any Muslim candidate from North Central for Vice President
(Prefarably Benue or Kogi)

My Reasons

*Economy Economy Economy.
That PMB failed woefully in his handling of. our economy is an understatement and hence a big selling point NOI come 2019, should she decide to contest. Afterall, she is a world renowned technocrat in economic matters.

* The need to break the Northern dominance of our political arena. NOI would surely receive massive support from the South South, South East, most christian dominated North central states and South Western states. It's an open secret that the christian minorities in the North are been oppressed and would gladly jump at this opportunity to air their voice. A case study is the ongoing killings in Southern Kaduna, Fulani Herdsmen killings in Benue.

* NOI is sure to get massive backings from S/W as they are historically known to vote without sentiments.

* Take the battle to the North by fielding a candidate from North Central, hence reducing their expected total votes.

The south West can be compensated with post of Senate president and deputy speaker of House of Rep.

Saw your message

You can contact Mii on 08026330644

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gambia Crisis: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Declaring War Against Us— President Jammeh / Breaking :new Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Then And Now. Ipob / I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.