Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,029 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her (656 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her by sophimara: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Revelations into the cause of the death of a 27-year-old Computer Science graduate of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Okonikhere Joy, after a scuffle with her boyfriend on the night of Sunday, December 4, 2016 causing the former’s death, are beginning to emerge.
But this much is clear: That night, there was a scuffle between them at a hotel in Orile area of Lagos. By morning, Joy’s corpse was discovered by workers at the hotel, prompting them to alert the police. But the unidentified boyfriend was in the wind.
Punch reports that when the workers at the hotel made the discovery, they recalled noticing that there was a scuffle inside the hotel room where Joy and her boyfriend lodged the night before.
When the case was reported to the police, a manhunt was instantly launched for the suspect.Two suspects have been arrested by the police. One of them is the purported boyfriend, who has not been identified by the police.A police source revealed that a CCTV showed the suspect leaving the hotel.One of Joy’s friends, May Ebute, said, “I just spoke with her brother and he confirmed the news. The murderer is presently cooling off in a police cell. I wish l could find the words to express the anger l am feeling right now,” she said.
source:http://www.nowayobloggers.com/news/i-didnt-mean-to-kill-my-girlfriend-just-held-her-neck-to-scare-her-murder-suspect
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her by nNEOo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ode angry

Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her by DeLioncourt: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:
Ode angry

Lol. Serious one.
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her by Edwinmason(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
But now she dead so what should we do...?
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her by adejaresalami1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where did he hold her neck bayi....the kind hell wey bloggers go enter ehn sad sad
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her by babywhite(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ayam not undastanding ,just held the neck and she died?
Re: I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Girlfriend, I Just Held Her Neck To Scare Her by mofeoluwadassah: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
U dont mean 2 kill her bt u held her neck.hmmn........ undecided

MMM And Nigeria / Mtn, Scam Network / The Fulanis Have Declared War Against The Nation Of Nigeria. Seal The Borders.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8