Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,308 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane (497 Views)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by mezynaija(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
SOS!!! Dear friends, someone carried my bag instead of his yesterday upon landing in lagos from benin via air peace. We landed lagos around 3pm.

I carried his as well because I was one of the last to disembark. It was such a full flight and I didn't board early so I had to keep my bag in an overhead cabin far from my seat.

All efforts to get my bag have proven abortive. I tried to get my car keys out of the bag and realized the swap. Sadly I couldn't find him.

I have dropped his bag with the air peace customer care. If by chance you know this person, please ask him to do same and drop mine with air peace customer care. On the alternative, you can dm me as well and we take it from there. I'd be very grateful. Please!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/bovi-makes-sos-call-after-someone.html

Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by mezynaija(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by ItzHoludex(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
okay
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
eeeyah....sorry oo

(1) (Reply)

Are Your Old Photos Resurfacing On Facebook? / Mike Ezuruonye’s Movie ‘brother Jekwu’ Hits N20million In 10 Days / OLAMIDE For THISDAYSTYLE: Check Out This Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.