Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (14820 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by smksean(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
2ndking:
I still stand with MMM.
it has helped life and is still helping and will still help.
I got help on 4th December, provided help today, all the bonus was there,
my mavro immediately grew to NGN5115.
let's stop promoting fake and unconfirmed news.
this is just a community helping each other.
pls go and google the history of this scheme nd how all other ponzi shemes works nd see for urself the founder serge marvadio is no helper he is a renowed fraudster that has been convicted 3 times.. Yes people will make money from it while its alive but alot more will loose when it crashes...

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Sleekbaby(f): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
stcool:

Also contact support. Some of this guiders do nothing and offer less assistance. The earlier we are able to choose guiders the better

Issue of choosing guider will be sorted out soon.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Bash92(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
stcool:

Click on mavro in your PO to see all your entitlements. Growth is credited on Tuesday and Thursdays... But be sure to get your 30% at the end of 30days.

Contact your Guider or referrer they would guide you further.
Okay thanks to everyone. I don't have a guider I registered it my self. Can I add the guider now. If yes how?
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by breezy007(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
I thought mmm doesnt pair on fridays and weekends? ?
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by wholeblaze(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
❌IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT❌

*Please be informed that marching henceforth will now be immediate.*

This is done in the bid to fight the issue of fake POP.

A statistic was taken from blocked participants who wrote to support to be unblocked and the reason they gave is that they USED UP the money meant to provide help because of the delay in marching.

To avoid repeated disappointment of people not meeting up with their orders or people uploading fake pop, the system has chosen to match participant very quickly so it meets the money still in your hands!

WHAT TO DO HENCEFORTH

1. *KINDLY PH WHAT YOU HAVE TODAY NOT WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TOMOR.*

2. IF YOU HAVE A PENDING PH AND THE MONEY IS NOT AVAILABLE, GO AND CANCEL IT AND PH WHENEVER YOU HAVE THE MONEY

3. AS YOU REGISTER PEOPLE, TELL THEM THEY WILL MARCHED IMMEDIATELY TO PREPARE THEIR MIND. DONT TELL THEM IS 2 OR 3 WEEKS. TELL THEM THEY CAN BE MATCHED TOMOR.

*DO NOT CAJOLE ANYONE TO REGISTER BECOS OF YOUR 10% REFERAL BONUS. TAKE YOUR TIME TO EXPLAIN THE MMM IDEOLOGY TO YOUR DL.*

REMAIN BLESSED AND HAVE A FRUITFUL DAY!

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by yak(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
smksean:
pls go and google the history of this scheme nd how all other ponzi shemes works nd see for urself the founder serge marvadio is no helper he is a renowed fraudster that has been convicted 3 times.. Yes people will make money from it while its alive but alot more will loose when it crashes...

first read the history of the founder of the bank u av money with. how many Nigerian banks av gone under waters with dere investor losing all. Savannah, Oceanic, name them.
if am scared to do something, y worry abt those who are willing to take the risk?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Icansing: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Tessie01:
Nothing is happening to MMM,its only normal to be matched cuz its festive period. I phed and I'm waiting to be matched so I can pay.
mumu dem don wash ur brain finish

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Icansing: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2016
Zane2point4:

i was merged to ph,but one of the participants acct number seems to be dormant i hv sent moni to other accts been merged,but his acct isnt going and his number too, how do i resolve this,how do i cancel his particular other let them merge me with anoda person lemme pay.help pllss.
u will soon dye o because of MMM wahala
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Icansing: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Rityonyi:
❌ *IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT* ❌

Please be informed that marching henceforth will now be immediate.

A statistic was taken from blocked participants who wrote to support to be unblocked and the reason they gave is that they USED UP the money meant to provide help because of the delay in marching.

To avoid repeated disappointment of people not meeting up with their orders or people uploading fake pop, the system has chosen to match participant very quickly so it meets the money still in your hands!

*WHAT TO DO HENCEFORTH*

1. KINDLY PH WHAT YOU HAVE TODAY NOT WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TOMOR.

2. IF YOU HAVE A PENDING PH AND THE MONEY IS NOT AVAILABLE, GO AND CANCEL IT AND PH WHENEVER YOU HAVE THE MONEY

3. AS YOU REGISTER PEOPLE, TELL THEM THEY WILL MARCHED IMMEDIATELY TO PREPARE THEIR MIND. DONT TELL THEM IS 2 OR 3 WEEKS. TELL THEM THEY CAN BE MATCHED TOMOR.

*DO NOT CAJOLE ANYONE TO REGISTER BECOS OF YOUR 10% REFERAL BONUS. TAKE YOUR TIME TO EXPLAIN THE MMM IDEOLOGY TO YOUR DL.*

*REMAIN BLESSED AND HAVE A FRUITFUL DAY!*
look at how serious u are "Chai
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by chizzyify: 1:06am On Dec 11, 2016
Same thing is happening to me. I pH two days ago and was matched to pay some people yesterday. I was just speechless.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by iheanyi40(m): 4:53am On Dec 11, 2016
My friend paid someone and uploaded d teller, yet d guy has been saying he didn't receive alert and yet to confirm the payment,

What's the way forward angry
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Aremu01(m): 4:54am On Dec 11, 2016
dagok:
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)
Biko
What do I do when the person I paid to refuse to confirm? The phone number of the person does not exist as well
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by franklynsunny(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2016
@op
Fry pan to fire
Wen u r getting MMM alert
Did u Eva update it in NL
Abeg park well n pay all 75people N2m and ve faith for ur no work profit as usual
Jus greed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by begwong: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2016
The quick or random match is good and better. Those uploading fake tellers caused it.
I PH of 200k and got my bonus of 20%.
And I also got my 390k GH yesterday after the guy requested I extend time for 24hrs for him.
From the benefits I have realized from mmm, I don't fear any loss people.
The rules of the investment is good. Invest only your spare monies biko and it shall be well.
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by begwong: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2016
iheanyi40:
My friend paid someone and uploaded d teller, yet d guy has been saying he didn't receive alert and yet to confirm the payment,

What's the way forward angry
Your friend shd inform support and provide as an attachment evidence of payment and statement of bank account which he can get from his fone, like the last financial transactions etc
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by begwong: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Icansing:
BIKO go to your psychiatric ward for your drugs. Why u dey take PANADOL for others headache?
Whu u don ever epp sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Fellow mavrodians,,,im having a 1st hand experiencing uploading of fake pop o,,,I requested to GH and one guy who claimed to hv paid me 20k...photoshopped a fake pop and put my name,,but unfortunately the account no on the pix he uploaded didn't match correctly with my account no,,the account no on his pix was 0221****45 while mine is 0227686415,,,funny enuf,,the guy even sent me an sms telling me to confrm him,,dat he has paid,,pls I need ur advise,,,do I write to support immediately or should I wait for the question mark sign before I click there and tell them I dint receive any funds and upload my statement of account and ,,his fake pop to support

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by godfrey01(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2016
ikihealthplus:
Fellow mavrodians,,,im having a 1st hand experiencing uploading of fake pop o,,,I requested to GH and one guy who claimed to hv paid me 20k...photoshopped a fake pop and put my name,,but unfortunately the account no on the pix he uploaded didn't match correctly with my account no,,the account no on his pix was 0221****45 while mine is 0227686415,,,funny enuf,,the guy even sent me an sms telling me to confrm him,,dat he has been on paid,,pls I need ur advise,,,do I write to support immediately or should I wait for the question mark sign before I click there and tell them I dint receive any funds and upload my statement of account and ,,his fake pop to support

what are you waiting for. write to support immediately with the fake pop and your bank balance and transactions before you requested for the gh
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by wo1F(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Tessie01(f): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Icansing:
my dear I'm not as dumb as u are nd I refuse to be a stupid fool like you. stop being bitter on other peoples success. better goan look for money instead of being an internet troll nd monitoring spirit. for your information I loovvveeee MMM's kind of brain wash.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Icansing: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Tessie01:
my dear I'm not as dumb as u are nd I refuse to be a stupid fool like you. stop being bitter on other peoples success. better goan look for money instead of being an internet troll nd monitoring spirit. for your information I loovvveeee MMM's kind of brain wash.
I make one million in a week,, are you with me? He go soon crash
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Icansing: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2016
begwong:

BIKO go to your psychiatric ward for your drugs. Why u dey take PANADOL for others headache?
Whu u don ever epp sef
lazy people, shame on u
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Tessie01(f): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Icansing:
I make one million in a week,, are you with me? He go soon crash
Lol I doubt dear cuz if you were realy making 1million a week MMM wouldn't have been a threat to you.trust me, u wuld have been doing more of minding ur business. just get a life and stop acting broke and jobless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by divinelove(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Rityonyi:
❌ *IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT* ❌

Please be informed that marching henceforth will now be immediate.

*WHAT TO DO HENCEFORTH*

1. KINDLY PH WHAT YOU HAVE TODAY NOT WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TOMOR.

*REMAIN BLESSED AND HAVE A FRUITFUL DAY!*

The part where you said the system has chosen to match people immediately to fight fake pop does not add up. The real reason ppl are matched immediately is BC GH in December is massive and overwhelming while PH is so few. U can't match someone to pay if there is no waiting GH.

Verdict: mmm health is determined by hw long it takes to match ur PH request d longer the better BC It shows massive PH cue which means alot of ppl waiting to pay money n few collecting ie GH

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by Icansing: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2016
Tessie01:
Lol I doubt dear cuz if you were realy making 1million a week MMM wouldn't have been a threat to you.trust me, u wuld have been doing more of minding ur business. just get a life and stop acting broke and jobless.
MMM will crash
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by toyining(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello bro and sis, I PH on the 4th of DEC but hoping to b matched in 2 to 3 weeks from then, but to my greatest surprise I was matched on the 7th of dec , and with dis the person that introduced me to mmm said I should not provide help cos its about to crash and since its my second tym of PH, and I don't know much about it,I complied. Now have bin block. Thks God the op raised this topic, have bin reading d comments and now I fully understood what's has bin happening, PLS WHAT DO I DO TO UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT, AS I STILL HAVE THE MONEY AT HAND EVEN BEFORE I PH. Thanks
Re: What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? by adekzy: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2016
The person who refer you just put you on a panic mode, the system adjusted due to high pledged help in November, therefore, there will be quick and prompt pairing in December.

However, regarding your block account, you can send a mail to support telling them you not available to make the payment and you will be unblock if considered.

The more we trust the system, the more it benefits all.

toyining:
Hello bro and sis, I PH on the 4th of DEC but hoping to b matched in 2 to 3 weeks from then, but to my greatest surprise I was matched on the 7th of dec , and with dis the person that introduced me to mmm said I should not provide help cos its about to crash and since its my second tym of PH, and I don't know much about it,I complied. Now have bin block. Thks God the op raised this topic, have bin reading d comments and now I fully understood what's has bin happening, PLS WHAT DO I DO TO UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT, AS I STILL HAVE THE MONEY AT HAND EVEN BEFORE I PH. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / closed / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.