Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! (22071 Views)

What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2017
I'm a student of one of the eastern tertiary institutions, any one from the east will know that the highest number of ponzi scheme investors come from eastern universities.

Well my close friend spent up to 150k (part borrowed and part of his house rent money) to buy bitcoins for mmm united. Long story short, wallet got hacked money went down the drain, there was a middle man in the bitcoin transaction though, but the guy has been begging for time to raise the money to refund my friend.

The problem is, my friend's grace period for his house rent payment is expired now and he has a no nonsense land lord who has kicked him out, he's still squatting with some neighbors for now.

I advised him to confess to his parents but he refused bluntly. insisting he has a good chance of getting his money back from the middle man who bought bitcoins for him.

Anyone with sensible suggestion and advise should kindly share please.

stay blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by ITbomb(m): 4:15am On Feb 20, 2017
This is why I can never do bitcoin for anyone.

The middle man helped to get bitcoin, he got money from your friend and funded your friend's wallet. Give him log in details. Transaction closed.

Whatever happened to where you or your friend invested is none of the middle man business

36 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2017
I know he is a UNIZIK student

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by dingbang(m): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Greed...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by matrix199(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Greed is the strongest human feeling.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by yomi007k(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2017
sad

We will put him in prayers.

22 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by veekid(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2017

is it big brother house?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Icecomrade: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2017
150k?

Dat one na small change nah

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Tpave(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
MMM really ruined so many lives. I hope they have learnt their lessons cos more and more ponzi schemes are still springing up daily looking for mugus.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by AntiWailer: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Sad.

Big brother evicted the greedy guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by xynerise: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Eya.. Chai
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by thestevens: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
So we should do what now?,,,enough of this mmm thing abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Lanretoye(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
let him squat with u nah abi wetin u Wan make we do?

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by chinoify: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Gee bring ur friend forward, let me pray for him...

He needs supernatural sense..

Hurry up before I leave the church.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by soleexx(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Clapp for ham guys... na Achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by XaviDayo(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Na so my money waka for Helping Revolution. I dey suspect say na Seun organize that one....

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by gbishman: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Congrats stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Davidblen(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Let Goan Be Living In Church Na... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by heed101(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
When he was gaining, did u tell us?

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by shamecurls(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
He should try and raise money to rent a gun and start mapping out strategies to break a campus bank.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Tell him that the patience of the neighbours who are hosting him will soon run out...

He should start making arrangements for a bed space under the nearest bridge undecided

33 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by SweetJoystick(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Anytime I hear come invest in ponzi I flee grin

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Kingxway: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
sad
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by chronique(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok. Serves him right. There's still space under the bridge. He can manage for a while... When we were warning them, they were busy calling us all manner of names. Nobody should expect sympathy now. As you lay your bed, so shall you lay on it.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Damoxy(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
He should goan borrow money play bet9ja

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by softboiy: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
well done sir
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by AlexCk: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Lol,

That's funny
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by obaival(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Gifty partner, evicted from d house..... chai

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by Donjcco(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2017
G
Re: My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! by XPYDA16: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2017
He should go and live in Mavrodi's house

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DAAR Communications Shares / Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations / 5 Financial Mistakes That Keeps Making You Go Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.