Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Peter's Andrew Enigma Fraudster on mmm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peter's Andrew Enigma Fraudster on mmm (477 Views)

Biography Of Margret Obi|meet Peter Obi's Wife Formerly Margaret Brownson Usen / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter's Andrew Enigma Fraudster on mmm by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2016

His name is Peter's Andrew Enigma with mobile no. +2348093070986. Banks at Gtb bank with the account no: 0046621213
This man is a mmm participant and a fraudster. I pledged 500,000 naira on mmm. And got matched. But after every one Comfirmed me I called this mrPeter to Comfirm my statement. He said he will do it that evening that he has received the money. Now since then he didn't Comfirm my account. Now my 484,000 naira is pending and I won't loose it. Now he went ahead to tell me that I didn't make any payment that infact he has uploaded to cross his statement of account. I am already ready to trace this guy. But also I need your help on some valid informationi can get from you please. I have told him I will take the matter to EFCC but before then. I have also taken some steps to call his guider : Mr Emmanuel Okoro mobile no with:+2348037829390. MR Okoro said this guy has been duping and has not been confirming people. Anyone who cares can contact Okoro for proof. Please I need your help. Naira land. I am also using this meduim.to warn people against fraud and beware of this man thank you

Re: Peter's Andrew Enigma Fraudster on mmm by Garshyzee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bro.. Once d half green marks turns yellow.. Snap and upload d teller u got frm paying him to support.. Make sure its clear... U ll confirmed

(1) (Reply)

Sug President Impeached? / Imo State High Court Sacks Widow, Children From Husband’s 52-year Old House / 2017 Dos And Don'ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.