Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) (3780 Views)

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' / OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is a true story that happened in Ikeja, Lagos some days ago.

According to the twitter user @Ola_Ope who shared the story, a lady called an 'aboki shoemaker' into her compound to make her shoe for her. She left the aboki in the compound to work on the shoe while she went inside the house to do some other things.

The aboki was said to have put something under the shoe but while doing so, he did not know that the lady's landlord was watching from upstairs. The moment the shoemaker called the lady out to try on the shoe, the landlady stopped her from doing so. She told the shoemaker to wear it instead.

Read what happened afterwards in the tweets below:

www.palmchatnow.com

Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
GOD HELP US

we shall all live to witness 2017 IJN
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Atiku2019: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Marcofranz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
RichieRex:
GOD HELP US

we shall all live to witness 2017 IJN
I bet you didn't read the write up. grin

6 Likes

Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by domopps(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Unbalanced story first landlord then all of a sudden landlady plus ....... picture doesn't look like that boy is in any compound!

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by abdul4new(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
This news is not credible infact this cook up story has been in circulation for some time now.
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Marcofranz:
I bet you didn't read the write up. grin
says who?
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Marcofranz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
RichieRex:

says who?
If you did , did you go u through the attachment?
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by nrexzy: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol... Nepa take light?
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Choise(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Can you imagine angry
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Choise:
Can you imagine angry
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by HtwoOw: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kraze
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by benedictac(f): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you got me. Nice one
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by dotman4real007(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
this guy is foolish fa!!! He just wasted my time and mb for this buhari era.
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2016
benedictac:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you got me. Nice one

I'm glad I did

1 Like

Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2016
dotman4real007:
this guy is foolish fa!!! He just wasted my time and mb for this buhari era.
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Aeman(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2016
La click la scatter
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Nonso67: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
see as somebody just waste my time and mb
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
This yeye story already litter facebook nd watsapp

The of the story is when the landlord forced the aboki to wear the slippper "the slipper cut".i swear u will not believe such story will end just like dat
Re: OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
buhari is a mad cow

(1) (Reply)

Bomblast In Okene, Kogi State: Three Banks Robbed. / Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) / Side Chick Disgraces Abuja Pastor Who Allegedly Impregnated Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.