Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? (1444 Views)

Axe Gift Sets For Men For Sale / Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? by hothead(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2009
Would you rather buy a gift set or just the normal bottle?
considering the fact that the gift sets come with the cream and some extras even tho they are slightly more expensive than just the bottle.

Opinions PLS!!

www.facebook.com/onestopeshop
Re: Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? by mohawkchic(f): 4:32am On Nov 13, 2009
[size=13pt]~I've noticed sometimes there's usually not much difference buying just the fragrance or the Gift Sets!

~In cases where i cant get a bigger ML in Gift Sets,i buy on its own. . .Usually my decision to buy one or the other aslo depends on Special Offers during the hols especially & if its a scent i realy really like for "Layering". . .

~Read About "Layering" & Some Perfume Buying Tips I Posted On Here

Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278999.64.html#msg3974384 [/size]
Re: Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? by Sissy3(f): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2009
it depends on the person am giving it to and also the price comparison between the both.
Re: Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? by vanitty: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2009
I prefer just the perfume really cos the shower gel, cream or whatever it is accompanied with it, i never use.
Re: Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? by iice(f): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
The set. If i don't use them, i give them out.
Re: Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? by moneypenny: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Just the perfume.

Gift sets are rather bulky and i don't really care for any other stuff but the perfume cos i'd probably already have my fave brands in creams, shower gels etc
Re: Buying Fragrance: Do You Prefer Gift Sets Or Just The Perfume? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2010
I prefer the set.
However, i'd buy the set that contains deo and shower gel only.

(1) (Reply)

Bra Sizes In Africa / Best Male Trendy Store/shop/boutique In Nigeria? / Help!black Spots On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.