Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi (6566 Views)

Who U Go Blame? Asabi Suing Tattoo Parlor For Chest Disfigured / Ex-beauty Queen, Nike Oshinowo Launches Debut Frangrance Officially / What Fragrance Are You Wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by aloyemeka2: 11:54pm On May 11, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-w-fChmWmNXY/TclEmjdbKpI/AAAAAAAACzA/awN1bKgwLbM/s400/ASABI+-+Eau+de+Parfum.jpg[/img]

Asabi, which means of a special birth in Yoruba, Nike's native language, is the first signature fragrance by the ex-beauty queen. Heard you will soon be able to buy it at selected stores across Nigeria for N5, 000.

Since I'm promoting this for free on my blog, hope I will get a free sample, *wink* *wink*

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/nike-oshinowo-out-with-signature.html
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by titsqueez(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2011
hmmmm, looking at her face lets hope it doesnt  have a foul smell
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Madcow(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2011
[size=26pt]This woman should go and rest, her time is past abeg![/size]
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Babylove1(f): 11:36am On May 12, 2011
that pic up there aint doing her any justice imo
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Tolulop001(f): 12:39pm On May 12, 2011
tit_squeez:

hmmmm, looking at her face lets hope it doesnt  have a foul smell

LOL! I concur, tho the picture dint do her any justice tho, she's quite pretty for her age. but nonetheless, her time dan pass!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by MMM2(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2011
who is dat babe?
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by bababuff(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2011
Madcow:

I disagree with you.
Her time cannot pass so long as she is resourceful, and keeps reinventing her in the fashion industry.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by ideylaff: 1:25pm On May 12, 2011
Why did she have 2 wee wee in a bottle and call it a Perfume, ana yama,  smelly smelly attention seeking old cargo, grin

Na 9ija dey cos all these yawa kata kat ooo, when ns so so so City People Award, This day award , National una dey give dem o top noting

Nike shows up an an orphanage with all the press and camera men and den we all start to clap for the 1 day cist or show

So her and her fakeness on The Moments with Mo show d other day, what a load of cobblers , with her fake Ive bn to London accent

she 4 call the perfume ATIKU, f the past doing in the back side, b4 her new hubby doing it 4rm d front, shhhh
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Babylove1(f): 1:42pm On May 12, 2011
M M M:

who is dat babe?
former miss 9ja!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by dawg7o: 1:46pm On May 12, 2011
Some people love attention small. Is she old? I think NOT. Karl Lagerfeld still designs and Viv Westwood too. You can argue that she's no designer-true but IMAN is still around and Cindy Crawford too.
If you can't encourage made-in-Nigeria goods; you can at least try not to hate on the lady.

Besides, Nike Oshinowo we know; who are YOU!!!.

Don't hate, Celebrate or shut the f.up!!!.

, PS: I do not know the lady and have never met her before smiley
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by yunafa(f): 2:15pm On May 12, 2011
aunty nike, wot are u feeling like? abeg, abeg, abeg give up na, haba!!!!!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 12, 2011
Which sugar daddy financed this latest venture?
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by benoitt(f): 3:06pm On May 12, 2011
I really cant understand the mentality of Nigerians. Why do we have the"pull him/her down syndrome" imbedded in us. what has age got to do with her promoting her business? You all hating can't come to grips with the fact that you cant achieve in your lifetime, 1/100th of what that lady has. All you haters, please get a life!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by kushe: 3:17pm On May 12, 2011
POVERTY MENTALITY

i use to think this was a nigerian thing,but apparently it is a common trait of the internet generation.
Always hating successful ppl and hiding behind the opaqueness of chartroom screens.one question for all of you talking shi.t
about this beautiful woman.pls tell me one significnt thing you hav done with your life apart from refusing Atiku the opportunity
of poking your behind ?

Aunty Nike congrats and about time too.now i expect more from the beautiful women of nigeria,you can do anything you set out to do including re invention and re emergence even after you have been written off.

J lo was just named the coveted most beautiful woman inthe world after two kids and a long hiatus from showbiz.why didn't they choose beyonce who has been married but doesnt want kids yet ?

Ur time is up only when you refuse to wake up before they put concrete over your grave.JUST SAYINNNNNN
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by shileowo: 4:11pm On May 12, 2011
nike oshinowo Atiku. grin . Is not easy wen you get canned with mallam third leg. sometimes with gurantashi. Haa, ur under no go 4give you lai lai 4 dat kin suffer wey you suffer am. kai, nike try oo.anyway,she has something to show for it.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by sanchez0: 4:59pm On May 12, 2011
Hisssssssssssssssssss
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by tblacker(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2011
Thumb up for the lady!

It's not compulsory for you guys to say something to every thread, speak when you have something reasonable to say and you will earn respect!

Greatness is built from within,please criticise structurally if you have to criticise at all,Nike has only created perfume and not a bomb, No more no less. Bunch of low life fools angry
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by lajoo504: 6:49pm On May 12, 2011
One of the reason why this country will never grow is because we dont appreciate ourself not to talk of another fellow Niger. what has age, color, looks or past or present got to do with success or innovation? many of you haters cant afford to buy a pef. of 2000 naira and yet u busy hating someone who has taking her time to innovate one. The name of the product makes a lot of sense to me. afterall, how many of u haters even know the meaning of easy miyaki ? and these are the names we embrace here yet it is difficult to appreciate a product that has our name.
It a real pity and cry for this nation
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by revlution: 7:02pm On May 12, 2011
Madcow:

mumu!!!
ememies of progress, people like you wont mind her as a sugar mummy. grin grin grin
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by tjskii(f): 7:05pm On May 12, 2011
abeeggyyy,make i hear word,perfume wey resemble the one wey cele people dey take baff,it probably smells like it tooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Sweetdbest: 7:33pm On May 12, 2011
THE LAADY HERSELF LOOKS SICK.TRUELY, IT LOOKS LIKE CELE CENT
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by maxproxl: 8:03pm On May 12, 2011
aunty nike thumbs-up. even in your 40s, u're still relevant years after your reign as a beauty queen. u keep creating unique products, your FIT, FABULOUS & FOURTY aerobics instructor vcd is still selling.

its so sad that young people on nairaland are so short-sighted and dont seem to support entrepreneurship. nike osinowo is resourceful, innovative and excellence oriented. how many ex-beauty queens in her age group are still famous & active. bianca is only popular as the wife of ojukwu. REGINA askia isnt doing bad too, she made a mark as an actress and also doing well in the US,

am so proud of this versatile NIGERIAN WOMAN, WE NEED MORE FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS TO ACHIEVE VISION 2020
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 12, 2011
No be only Vision 2020, na Blindness 10/10. And I suppose "resourceful" means having no visible means of livelihood and yet living a luxurious, jet-set, high maintenance lifestyle - funded exclusively by corrupt politicians, internationally acclaimed fraudsters, and high-profile, albeit old and randy businessmen? Lol. I know a few genuinely hardworking and truly self-made women (e.g. Ibukun Awosika) - and this fake high-society courtesan called Nike OSHEnowo certainly isn't one of them. Maybe a few aspiring courtesans and pretentious 'Lagos big girls' would be inspired by her story and her Asabi fragrance.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2011
Does she have to be naked before she advertises her perfume?

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a break!!! angry
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by kehneah: 10:13pm On May 12, 2011
you people wont just stop to keep hating, haba!!
if na janet jackson or some other 'old' foreign star come out wiv somtin like this,y'all would be caving for it
sure most of u haters would gladingly accept if given for free, pshewwwwwwww.
y'all should get a life!!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2011
Dont like the pix. However, I do hope to see her break grounds like her foreign counterparts.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by maxproxl: 11:07pm On May 12, 2011
@pro01.
l can see u hate this woman with passion. am not a fan of nike osinowo & for your information, mummy ibukun awosika is one of my mentors & l av a personal relationship with her. your statement about nike are baseless facts.  who told you she has no visible means of livelihood. to make money, you exchange three basic things: a product, service or skill. nike has these three things and her clients are the upper class.

we're in a digital world and u dont need an office/building anymore to generate income. all u need is a product that is needed by people(lower, middle, upper class or the super rich) and a platform to exhange that product for money(whether naira or foreign currency). check the forbes list of world's richest. they all av a product to sell(digital or physical). some of them are mafia's & are corrupt but to the public, they are role models.

do u know most people dont know about nairaland & how seun osewa makes money just by the click of a mouse. to an ignorant individual, seun has no visible source of income. no one is perfect and many of the successful business men & women u know with good reputation are not saints as most people think.
tell me. what did u think about cecilia ibru or erastus akingbola before the cbn axed them,
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by aloyemeka1: 1:49am On May 13, 2011
Why do Nigerians rejoice in bringing others down?. Has this woman done any wrong by floating a fragrance line?
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by lagcity(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2011
shileowo:

nike oshinowo Atiku. grin . Is not easy wen you get canned with mallam third leg. sometimes with gurantashi. Haa, your under no go 4give you lai lai 4 dat kin suffer wey you suffer am. kai, nike try oo.anyway,she has something to show for it.

so na Atiku dey tax that nyansh ehn? shocked kai Alhaji Atiku na action man oooo. I want to be like him when i grow up. smiley
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by Nobody: 6:07am On May 13, 2011
benoitt:

I really cant understand the mentality of Nigerians. Why do we have the"pull him/her down syndrome" imbedded in us. what has age got to do with her promoting her business? You all hating can't come to grips with the fact that you cant  achieve in your lifetime, 1/100th of what that lady has. All you haters, please get a life!

Agreed. well said smiley. I feel very sorry for haters of success, they will never be successful, thats just it.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi by ideylaff: 11:36am On May 13, 2011
so na Atiku dey tax that nyansh ehn? kai Alhaji Atiku na action man oooo. I want to be like him when i grow up.

Afta he tax am finish 4rm the back ooo not the legal way oooo, he send am go london to fix the yansh and den buy am 1 flat for Lagos, shhhh

if you see as she dey walk/waka afta the nyansh taxing, u sef go pity am,

see am 4 plane en route London, she goes Hiii,  Hiiiii, yaaaaa long time, "2 much pose".,

2 speak simple English she go dey put fake jara on top am

she bn say to me/ask me , Ehhnnn "my name" you on ds flight, no I dey on the other flight, i just come carry pillow for Business Class, grin

How she ended up wiv Dr Soloye is quite puzzling to me cos Uncle soley is a very close friend of Atiku, sef,

maybe na pass down den dey do,

Her bro is a totally different level headed person to her,

Anywhere she goes na to dey put 9ija down as if say, na she come come school abroad 1st,

Nobody dey hate the comments o here are just a reflection of who she really is,

Fake to the bone,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now Trending #trendalert / HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos / I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.