Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP (3065 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
PDP TROLLS AND ONLINE MILITANTS HAVE MOVED FROM ANNOUNCING RESULTS ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA TO VICTIM PROPAGANDA

Who else have noticed wicked wike's tactics that will fail woefully.

I can't count how many threads have made FP today, about how APC thugs were caught snatching ballots, or INEC official caught writing result for APC, or how Police are shooting to take away all ballots papers for APC cheesy cheesy cheesy.

All pictures posted so far can not even support a single claim cheesy

How can someone snap a picture and label him APC thug as if it is written on head, they can even snap pictures of people running because Police are firing into the air but we can find a single photo of a armed police, or a police van or whatver grin

The worse of all is some paid clowns and loosers who won't overcome the sending of the incompetent looter general back to Otuoke are the ones posting pics with fake captions on Face book while some hungry blogs quick make a screen shot and post them on their blogs cheesy

Whoever thought PDP will become an object of redicle like this shocked

The same process that brought Wicked Wike to power must be used by APC. Whoever does not like it can go and slap a soldier in a barracks.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by madridguy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ok
Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by progress69: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Both factions of PDP are cursed and will forever remain cursed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by aguiyi2: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
I was wondering too on the high fp postings.Wike trying everything to paint APC black.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
See the pics posted as people running from APC police.

See what the clowns posted

1 Share

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
See pics of APC thug.

Can u see APC written on his forehead?

See APC bus used to carry hijacked materials. cheesy

PMT bus is now APC

Foolish people like their governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
My people see INEC official caught writing results for APC

No results sheet spotted

Nothing but a man standing with INEC vest and some other clowns, yet the man was writing result hr APC and posted on facebook.

Moronic wailers, dumb supportters dancing unclad over nothing on the social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by Chrisbriss: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
U didn't talk about the one they said the guy that dued of gunshot was PDP thug.. or the one they said they caught PDP thug.. all of u are same sha
Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
aguiyi2:
I was wondering too on the high fp postings.Wike trying everything to paint APC black.
. They have moved from announcing elections on the internet cheesy. That method doesn't work again

6 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:
U didn't talk about the one they said the guy that dued of gunshot was PDP thug.. or the one they said they caught PDP thug.. all of u are same sha

I am talking of what i saw on FP. Godforbid i be the same with i. Find ur kind go front.

2 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by progress69: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where are those useless Crying waliers? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thanks for enlighten them. They think they are smart enough in painting APC black. It is wike that's causing all this violence. It will shock the wailers again when they see the results coming in and see APC. Winning in landslide victory. That's what they do in ondo state not knowing all the results they were posted was fake. The people have reject PDP again in rivers state. The masses can not forget what happen in last governorship election that brought wike to limelight.

4 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Thanks for enlighten them. They think they are smart enough in painting APC black. It is wike that's causing all this violence. It will shock the wailers again when they see the results coming in and see APC. Winning in landslide victory. That's what they do in ondo state not knowing all the results they were posted was fake. The people have reject PDP again in rivers state. The masses can not forget what happen in last governorship election that brought wike to limelight.
i urge APC to use the same tactics used by. PDP and wicked Wike since according to the silly supporters of fraud and corruption, the election was free and fair cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
koboko69:
My people see INEC official caught writing results for APC

No results sheet spotted

Nothing but a man standing with INEC vest and some other clowns, yet the man was writing result hr APC and posted on facebook.

Moronic wailers, dumb supportters dancing unclad over nothing on the social media
thank you very much for enlighten them. So far this election record a peaceful mass turn out of the masses of rivers state. Pdp should stop displaying their fake results or else they will get hypertension when they see APC winning in landslide victory.

2 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by Chrisbriss: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
koboko69:

I am talking of what i saw on FP. Godforbid i be the same with i. Find ur kind go front.

U got a big mouth... bridle it... its only pdp own u will see.... Smh... ur conscience is dead..

2 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by malel1: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
koboko69:
PDP TROLLS AND ONLINE MILITANTS HAVE MOVED FROM ANNOUNCING RESULTS ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA TO VICTIM PROPAGANDA

I can't count how many threads have made FP today, about how APC thugs were caught snatching ballots, or INEC official caught writing result for APC, or how Police are shooting to take away all ballots papers for APC cheesy cheesy cheesy.

How can someone snap a picture and label him APC thug as if it is written on head, they can even snap pictures of people running because Police are firing into the air but we can find a single photo of a armed police, or a police van or whatver grin

The worse of all is some paid clowns and loosers who won't overcome the sending of the incompetent looter general back to Otuoke are the ones posting pics with fake captions on Face book while some hungry blogs quick make a screen shot and post them on their blogs cheesy

Whoeber thought PDP we become an object of redicle like this shocked

The same process that brought Wicked Wike to power must be used by APC. Whoever does not like it can go and slap a soldier in a barracks.

Is wike in charge of Naija news? ****

1 Like

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Before you type try to think first...who has all d backings of d police and army? So do you expect to hear PDP police when the police is being controlled from the top? Useless people

1 Like

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by malel1: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
koboko69:

Whoeber thought PDP we become an object of redicle like this shocked

Dawg I for place curse on u, but my other profile I use place curse on sarrki dey 4months ban.
So thank ur GOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:

U got a big mouth... bridle it... its only pdp own u will see.... Smh... ur conscience is dead..

My friend sharap! Is it my concern if u were blessed with a small mouth? Is my mouth your mouth? If don't have anything reasonable to say, kind get the f***k outa my mentions
Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
malel1:

Dawg I for place curse on u, but my other profile I use place curse on sarrki dey 4months ban.
So thank ur GOD

Why u dey fear to place curse on your head na? Place am na, u go tell me then if na ur papa get NL. Clown
Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by cjrane: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Exactly!!!

APC trolls on Nairaland have perfected the art of posting fictitous results in order to give the impression that they have won.

Then INEC collaborates their falshood.

Seun should disallow this site used to cause bloodshed from election rigging.

Even though i doubt any mod here will lift a finger to correct the anomaly, since it is APC that is doing it.
Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
cjrane:
Exactly!!!

APC trolls on Nairaland have perfected the art of posting fictitous results in order to give the impression that they have won.

Then INEC collaborates their falshood.

Seun should disallow this site used to cause bloodshed from election rigging.

Even though i doubt any mod here will lift a finger to correct the anomaly, since it is APC that is doing it.

Wetin this one dey talk. We all know those guilty of this acts and thoae that cry afterwards. Now its not working, they changed tactics to fake propaganda. All of u should be ashamed b4 u are even shamed in the pools. grin

1 Like

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by andersonbaba(f): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
another thing you forgot to mention is that, it is only Senator Magnus Abe 's area that they are bringing those fake reports. Pdp don't stand a chance against him and that is why they are looking every means to make INEC cancel his election.

Congrats Magnus Abe

3 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by Chrisbriss: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
koboko69:

My friend sharap! Is it my concern if u were blessed with a small mouth? Is my mouth your mouth? If don't have anything reasonable to say, kind get the f***k outa my mentions

Am sure u r under 15.... Stay behind ur keyboard and type shii...
Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by donphilopus: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Those wailers have arrived. Then when Wike was using federal might against Amaechi and the people of Rivers State, PDP online rodents were commending him for a job well done. Now that parade has changed gear, they are wailing. Them never chin chum chin. cheesy smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:

Am sure u r under 15.... Stay behind ur keyboard and type shii...

In fact i am 10 years old, but still much smarter than u now, and will still be when i am 15. Deal with that old man

2 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
donphilopus:
Those wailers have arrived. Then when Wike was using federal might against Amaechi and the people of Rivers State, PDP online rodents were commending him for a job well done. Now that parade has changed gear, they are wailing. Them never chin chum chin. cheesy smiley grin
see another Mumu.

Sebi dem go follow them enter collation centre : grin

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by doctokwus: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:

. ur conscience is dead..
Where was u people's conscience wen Wike was writing results,murdering/maiming APC supporters and chasing out those that managed to survive his murdering squad in Rivers?
Where'was your conscience wen Wike openly visited former SC chief justice to bribe SC justices,which he succeeded?
Where was d condemnation and conscience wen Wike acted as personal maiguard to a corrupt high court judge?
Where was d conscience wen Wike declared himself a co president of Nigeria with PMB?
What a man soweth he reapeth.Wike sowed unprecedenteth election rigging and mayhem using federal might.He is reaping the fruits of his destructive labor and this is just d start.
The next plan is to impeach him,whatever way possible,so that he can be made to answer for his multiple crimes of treason,murders,maimings and election rigging.

1 Like

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by spartacus11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Op you correct well well, i think say na only me observe the change of tactics of pdpthiefs.

why is vampire wike crying foul, he don over am.
for him eye they dey collect rivers
impeachment loading he dey fear for his evil deeds that will be expose soon
that is why he don't want this election to count because APC will win state assembly election and him yash go open for ground

wicked wike is ripping what he soal
Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by koboko69: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
doctokwus:

Where was u people's conscience wen Wike was writing results,murdering/maiming APC supporters and chasing out those that managed to survive his murdering squad in Rivers?
Where'was your conscience wen Wike openly visited former SC chief justice to bribe SC justices,which he succeeded?
Where was d condemnation and conscience wen Wike acted as personal maiguard to a corrupt high court judge?
Where was d conscience wen Wike declared himself a co president of Nigeria with PMB?
What a man soweth he reapeth.Wike sowed unprecedenteth election rigging and mayhem using federal might.He is reaping the fruits of his destructive labor and this is just d start.
The next plan is to impeach him,whatever way possible,so that he can be made to answer for his multiple crimes of treason,murders,maimings and election rigging.

The electiona that brought wike was free and fair. APC will also use the kind of free and fair elections wike used. Simple grin

U don see person wail in 3D. cheesy

Just leave them

2 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by donphilopus: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
koboko69:
see another Mumu.

Sebi dem go follow them enter collation centre : grin

Haha..That's what they don't know. They just dey fool themselves. cheesy smiley

3 Likes

Re: No More Social Media Elections Result But Electoral Rigging Propaganda-PDP by progress69: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Before you type try to think first...who has all d backings of d police and army? So do you expect to hear PDP police when the police is being controlled from the top? Useless people

We are talking about intimacy gadgets here. You post is very irrelevant to the thread and the point OP is making. Vamooze back to where u belong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independent Biafra Will Not Be A Viable Country - Stratfor Report / Photo Of Obasanjo And Ben Murray-Bruce & Otunba Fasawe / If Benue Votes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.