Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (82413 Views)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by harmbhrosz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
rattlesnake:
Easiest way to attract traffic online

1.Insult winners chapel
2. insult Bishop oyedepo
3.Insult covenant university
4. Praise mercy Johnson
5. Show wizkid baby mama going to vacation
6. Show Davido sagging trousers
Sh1t generation
do you even know the difference between Criticism and Insult
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ilynem(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richydos:

And God won't replace two female children with two male children because you are God's special assistant on children giving? You sir, are not intelligent at all. I dont care if it is scan error or God replaced the children. They did a scan and saw two girls. The children came out and they were two boys. They wanted boys and they got boys. That deserves a testimony! Period!

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ilynem(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Yes, I would have called it sexist if it happened often here but we know it doesn't so you have no point
But you don't have the right to determine what the couples want. They wanted boys and they got boys. We all have our heart desires and when God grants them, we testify. So they wanting a particular sex of children is sexist? Really?
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by osothermal(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:

Can the poor members that pay tithe and offerings afford to send their children to faith academy or covenant university angry

The way winners members dress to church is rubbish ,the girls dress unclad

I pity your winners church and your generation of dumbness grin
They there when gross darkness catch you, you go hail be talking nonsense there
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by solid3(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
No

Pvin:
can't devil just swallow his pride and apologize to God? So that we can all go back to the garden of Eden and stay naked.......

Omo! clothes are cost!!!!!!!!! Wetin we go wear this Xmas?

My case is different.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by delishpot: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
badassProdigy:
The celebration night of the 2016 Shiloh, an annual programme of Living Faith church Worldwide a.k.a Winners Chapel took place last night, and as is the custom, testimonies were shared.

The theme of this year’s edition is “My Case is Different”.

As the testimonies were being posted on the Church’s Twitter account, one of them caught the attention of Twitter users, some of who found it to be “misogynistic, debasing, and discriminatory.”

Apart from those who condemned the Tweet, others also advised that the Tweet be taken down, saying it is an “insult on God”; another group said that the testimony is the change in gender, and would still be celebrated even if it was the other way round.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/couple-testimony-at-ongoing-shiloh-2016.html?m=1

grin grin grin
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ihatesycophant(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richydos:

Yea I had to correct ur dumb sense of reasoning dt u may not commit more.... Permit me to say no 1 gives a heck if u are d only male in ur family n dt ur parents needed u badly is just no one biz.....
What I have been saying n will continue to say is dat there was a scan error....
Lolzzzz n come to think of it even if they had 15 females already which I know ain't correct n still God chooses to give em more of the female gender "is there any problem with dt??.... Lemme ask u, If God gave em 2 girls n later change it to 2 boys.... He made a mistake in d 1st place ba So wat now happens to the 2 female souls They are of less importance ba
Haba stop making mockery of God in place of d silly scan error
Mr Man, why taking panadol over another person's headache? What's miracle to you, may not be to another or vice visa. This issue depend on your level of faith in a thing. I know of a family that they are boys, what did you think they would do if they finally had a girl? It becomes a miracle to them. Same to a family that is looking for a boy instead of a girl. African culture also compound the situation, on the high premium they placed on male child. It's not out of place for one to thank God for such act based on your belief system. This testimony of this kind is not debasing God because he said In everything give thanks and made his deed known among his people. He also encouraged us to give thanks in everything.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by marcushenry198(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
It's a miracle and there's no doubt about it the couples shared it themselves so all those who think it's fake you guys should go jump into a lagoon
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by emperormossad(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
KaptainAfrika:
If a scan shows that I'm expecting a boy and my future wife gives birth to a girl. I will push the baby back inside, maybe he hasn't finished forming...or something. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hahahahaha
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
ilynem:

But you don't have the right to determine what the couples want. They wanted boys and they got boys. We all have our heart desires and when God grants them, we testify. So they wanting a particular sex of children is sexist? Really?

Are you reasoning at all?

Heart desire indeed. If God gave all of us selfish humans our hearts desire how would this world be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Rolandgarros: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
God gave them their heart's desire.
When Jesus turned water to wine, who complained? Is water not good? But they got what they needed at that particular time.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by rattlesnake(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
harmbhrosz:
do you even know the difference between Criticism and Insult
sharrap
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by echibuogwu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
cruzita:
we are truly jobless o
abeg make I go sh!t jor
yea. you are really jobless
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by realmindz: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Heart desire indeed. If God gave all of us selfish humans our hearts desire how would this world be?

why are u pained? is it your twins..
Don't u know it was the God of oyedepo that changed the girls to boys...?
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by LaideOyebade: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerians like controversy sha
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ihatesycophant(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richydos:

You're capital wrong God can terminate two girl-child souls for two boy-child. He said in Isaiah 43, I'll give men for thy ransom. He also gave authority to a man to ask anything in His name (Mathew 7) that was why Hannah could specifically asked God in 1 Samuel chapter one, "that you may give me a man-child". God is never an autocratic God or zombie, He said, "come and let us reason together"(Isaiah 1). Your relationship with God determined how He relate with you.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by roselynbas(f): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
good and fine, but we still want to hear miracle like, the blind sees, lame workin, deaf hearin, dumb speaking, hiv cured, sicknesses gone, promotion, employment, etc
my dear, there were lots of those.

Have u noticed that some people actually come to Shiloh to look for testimonies they can twist, every year? keep it up, God will answer you one day. My case is different!
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by roselynbas(f): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
ihatesycophant:
You're capital wrong God can terminate two girl-child souls for two boy-child. He said in Isaiah 43, I'll give men for thy ransom. He also gave authority to a man to ask anything in His name (Mathew 7) that was why Hannah could specifically asked God in 1 Samuel chapter one, "that you may give me a man-child". God is never an autocratic God or zombie, He said, "come and let us reason together"(Isaiah 1). Your relationship with God determined how He relate with you.

mind u, there was no soul terminated here.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by roselynbas(f): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

How is this desire selfish? are you trying to imply that God that answered their prayer? blasphemy is just around d corner for you. Do not kick against the pricks!
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ilynem(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Hmmmm. God answers all prayers but sometimes the answer is "no". I know that. But these ones needed a boys for whatever reason! I want my first child to be a girl does that make me sexist? And if it is a girl I will give a testimony because that is what I wanted. When u pray and God answers, you testify. Simple
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Deban: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pvin:
can't devil just swallow his pride and apologize to God? So that we can all go back to the garden of Eden and stay naked.......

Omo! clothes are cost!!!!!!!!! Wetin we go wear this Xmas?

You are the bomb. Best comment I read. I have been praying too for devil to apologise to God, so that this fake churches and men of god will stop deceiving gullible Nigerians. See how many that died in Uyo for ordination of another fake. When we were young we only hear about one of two bishops in a state. Now, every one is a bishop. Owning a jet is the motivation for all the deceit and lies and calling every common happenstance a testimony. Ngozi Okonji Iweala is a girl gender. Anini and Shekaru are male gender. Who will we celebrates having. I will celebrate NOI as my testimony. Winners Chapel failed here.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by femolii: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
wayo pastor
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by semmykiki: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
What a jobless generation we have. Whoever posted this must be truly sick in the brain like many response I read here too. A man believing God for a set of twins took it upon himself to write down the name of two boys. Scan confirm one to be boy and the other to be girl, he stood up and say NO girls dont bear Isaac, with faith he decided to drop the result believing God for his heart desire. On the day of delivery they both came out to be boys and here are some senseless baboon saying g its not a miracle.
Why don't you go tell Hannah who specifically requested for a man child that Samuel was not a miracle. No wonder we still have a sick generation with empty brains. When you decide to tell others how to live their lives you need help.
When the educational sector is sick everything suffers. Don't know why people can't comprehend things.
I think teachers and lectures are the problem we have now, because they produce all the dull brain and criminals who can't just understand simple content of a great testimony.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by jvera(f): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
The man said it he already has a female child, and prayed to God for twin male children which he had named already and d scan was a boy a girl....girls don't bear Isaac ,there faith worked for them the couples believed God for male twin.people should stop hating
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by bezimo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Couple asked God for specifically 2 boys.God simply did it and the couple's are grateful to God and shared their testimony and don't owe any devil or senseless critic any explanation.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
semmykiki:
What a jobless generation we have. Whoever posted this must be truly sick in the brain like many response I read here too. A man believing God for a set of twins took it upon himself to write down the name of two boys. Scan confirm one to be boy and the other to be girl, he stood up and say NO girls dont bear Isaac, with faith he decided to drop the result believing God for his heart desire. On the day of delivery they both came out to be boys and here are some senseless baboon saying g its not a miracle.
Why don't you go tell Hannah who specifically requested for a man child that Samuel was not a miracle. No wonder we still have a sick generation with empty brains. When you decide to tell others how to live their lives you need help.
When the educational sector is sick everything suffers. Don't know why people can't comprehend things.
I think teachers and lectures are the problem we have now, because they produce all the dull brain and criminals who can't just understand simple content of a great testimony.

There was no female child in that womb, it was a male all along because a girl cannot grow a peniiss except she is a hermaphrodite. The wickedness in his prayer point is that there are many who were listening to his testimony who have been begging God for just one child to call their own while he is so self absorbed that he thinks asking God to change the gender of one of his twin is worthy of attention.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by semmykiki: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

There was no female child in that womb, it was a male all along because a girl cannot grow a peniiss except she is a hermaphrodite. The wickedness in his prayer point is that there are many who were listening to his testimony who have been begging God for just one child to call their own while he is so self absorbed that he thinks asking God to change the gender of one of his twin is worthy of attention.
Let me answer you from your profile

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
semmykiki:
Let me answer you from your profile
I hope you got my drift? the guy is full of himself.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richydos(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
ilynem:

And God won't replace two female children with two male children because you are God's special assistant on children giving? You sir, are not intelligent at all. I dont care if it is scan error or God replaced the children. They did a scan and saw two girls. The children came out and they were two boys. They wanted boys and they got boys. That deserves a testimony! Period!
Yea n u are just 2 damn intelligent to be jumping from pillar to post with no balance......lolzzzz according 2 winners no 1 needs girls,, well maybe next time someone will have a miracle girls who were mistaken to be boys.... grin

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richydos(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Lolzzzzz trust me @ winners will never see anything wrong,, just trying to defend em asses

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richydos(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rolandgarros:
God gave them their heart's desire.
When Jesus turned water to wine, who complained? Is water not good? But they got what they needed at that particular time.
Lyk seriously This is how best u can reason,.. Bet u didn't read d part of d scripture which says the marriage was running outta wine...... So wat has changing of 2 water into wine got to do with d termination of 2 existing souls to another sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Rolandgarros: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richydos:

Lyk seriously This is how best u can reason,.. Bet u didn't read d part of d scripture which says the marriage was running outta wine...... So wat has changing of 2 water into wine got to do with d termination of 2 existing souls to another sex
In your mind now you've reasoned well. "termination of 2 existing souls', where were they terminated to?
God can do the impossible, be it unto you according to your faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.