Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (82417 Views)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ilynem(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richydos:

Yea n u are just 2 damn intelligent to be jumping from pillar to post with no balance......lolzzzz according 2 winners no 1 needs girls,, well maybe next time someone will have a miracle girls who were mistaken to be boys.... grin
According to winners, no one needs girls. And you got this from a testimony. See why I say you aren't intelligent? I have really wasted my time arguing with you.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
ihatesycophant:
But Jesus never used internet to communicate and never used phone or laptop to browse for once. Or can you point to any Bible portion where he used all these gadgets? You guys are so primitive. God never intended that the world should be stagnant. Jesus never rode on any car or enter plane but today your sycophant used all these thing. I hope you don't use gas to cook at home because Jesus never used it? I charge you to check in to your house and you will see so many things not written in the Bible that are in your home.
your argument makes no sense, if every thing have changed
since the time of christ? why is the bible still the same? and why hasn't God changed from an ancient one to a modern god? and why are church goers like you still qouting verses like God is the same from the beginning, years ago and the same today? you so called christians seem to pick and choose to suit your behaviours and atitudes, why are you still following the religion of 3000 years ago? if people didn't use gas to cook 3000 years ago, from your insinuation you meant the world have moved on, yes! Agree! but don't exclude your christian religion too. perhaps it's time to follow the modern religion that isn't christianity. this is why i don't go to church the whole so called scripture is contradictory, and why does today's church have different names?, are they not supposed to be worshipping the same god? why are they divided into fractions are peddling different lies?
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by muosky(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Twin Bobriskies in the making

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by shestrong(f): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2016
princeofpeace22:
End time church Oyedepo is a scam Orisejafor is a scam So many of them are gullible ,I pity those blind followers grin Jesus did not live a luxury and flamboyant lifestyle during his days on earth .
Everybody wants miracle money,miracle job wink cheesy
Smh

SO FEMALE CHILD ARE USELESS grin I PITY WINNERS MEMBERS

we pity u too

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 12, 2016
shestrong:

we pity u too
e pain them grin
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ikmoss(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2016
Gullible nigerians...some won't see anytn wrong because it has 2 do with church. But 2 me, dats nt a testimony, Nigerians shud start opening their eyes. The way we worship God, is one of the things pulling us bck in dis country
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by lastpage: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2016
badassProdigy:
The Church’s Twitter handle also replied the Tweet with a link to a Bible passage – Matthew 21:22:
The passage read: “And whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Amplified Bible).

The silly Church is just promoting IGNORANCE!

The fact that they had Boys, is a MISTAKE on the part of the Medical Professional who did the scan, it is NOT A MIRACLE of any sort!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ugbo(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
People are entitled to their beliefs. Hell, some girl thought my poya (Espanol) was a demi-god.
However, gender re-assignment is not a miracle. It would seem God is only just catching up smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.