Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Social Media Critic And Seasoned Journalist Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Tells Men To M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Media Critic And Seasoned Journalist Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Tells Men To M (440 Views)

Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals She Has A Job In White House / Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu / Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Critic And Seasoned Journalist Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Tells Men To M by hayze(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Social Media critic and seasoned journalist Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo posted this picture on her Instagram page and wrote below it why men should masturbate.

Here is what she wrote :

All Nigerian men must MASTURBATE. It is a must! Many of U keep asking me to discuss this since I'm a sexpert and pharmacist. The truth is that you need penis stimulation sometimes. Look at my poster. When my boyfriend is out of town on business he is masturbating while I'm on the phone with him. @hakeemceo knows that it saves money and time. No paying prostitutes and no time for hoes in hoe-tels. I'm the only eligible pussy. During ejaculation, men are destressed, headaches are gone, U ain't hurting nobody but the Pope who knows better to clean up his own house full of pedophile priests. Most #Nigerian men tell me they have masturbated to my pics online. No problem, images are good masturbation aids. Your fave celebrity you dream of fuckn is a good idea. To all the men using my Breast cancer awareness bra pics online, more power to you. One last thing is lubricants. Get some KY jelly or continue reading on http://www.possitt.com/2016/12/social-media-critic-and-seasoned.html

Re: Social Media Critic And Seasoned Journalist Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Tells Men To M by Glaxx(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who's listening to that one. Meanwhile, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

(1) (Reply)

We Bribe Customs Officers, Others To Clear Cargo – Freight Forwarder Founder / CHAI Bubu / What Will You Do If Your Boss Pays You N850k Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.