Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu (677 Views)

COZA: It Was Fabricated, No Sex, No Rape – Dr. Kemi Omololu / Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu / Social Media Critic And Seasoned Journalist Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Tells Men To M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu by nazasblog(f): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kemi Omololu Olunloyo lashed out on Cha Cha Eke over her pregnancy photoshoot.

"What happened to the so called African tradition? Actress Cha Cha Eke Faani looks absolutely distasteful in these photos. I'm known NOT to be a fan of pregnancy photoshoots. Pregnancy should be a private thing when it comes to showing your ugly stretched marked colour faded belly button popping stomach to the world. I was actually eating and was disgusted. As a social critic, why did a terrible trend Demi Moore and Britney Spears started end up in Africa? They criticize gays and lesbianism, another Western trend but won't criticize this. Aside from fetal abductions and just plain letting everyone know your maternal health status online, Nigerian celebrities do these things to boost their careers to seek attention and relevance. Before these fugly pictures, I did not know her. The front view of the picture is sexually suggestive. She's famous now.

http://nazasblog.com/cha-cha-eke-faani-looks-absolutely-distasteful-in-these-photos-kemi-omololu-olunloyo/

Re: Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu by dorry62(f): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kemi i agree with you on this.
I've always found this baby bump photoshoot thingy irritating,disgusting and even offensive.

African tradition or not this is plain madness.
And some of the baby bumps look so unattractive one begins to wonder just what the woman was thinking when she was showing it off.Ugh!

*pukes*

2 Likes

Re: Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu by aalangel(f): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Well, well, well....
Re: Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu by Monalisa185(f): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
anty kemi! Is it your "distastefulness"? Aunty please face your front... Thank you!!

(1) (Reply)

S*xy Selfie From Miss #funmiendowed - Pics / Who Want To Be A Millionaire-man Don't Know Roman Numeral!!!(photo) / Omg!!!could This Mean The Yorubas Also Want A Repulic Of Their Own???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.