Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,059 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

1 Reason Why You Should Be Content The Way You Are - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 1 Reason Why You Should Be Content The Way You Are (671 Views)

+18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] / Change The Way You Care For Your Beards With Metro Beard Oil / How 10 Things Will Change The Way You Approach When Is Hug Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Reason Why You Should Be Content The Way You Are by dubbiskelly(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
The picture shows the before and after picture of Jocelyn Wildenstein now aptly named cat woman following numerous cosmetic surgeries to please her former husband who wanted her to have a feline(cat) like appearance. Before you start blaming her, remember Toke altered her appearance for her ex- husband as well.
Things people do for "love" though.

How far would you go to please your partner?

Don't forget to checkout my signature

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Headwrap/scarf Styles / Former First Lady Michelle Obama Stepped Out Looking Wow-photo / Get That Glowing Skin You Desired Within 14 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.