Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480207 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Sommyroy10:
Yes. have you registered?

Nope, dey said it's not yet available for DE student
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gunners160(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
I just saw my Younga brodas congratulatory message now ,can he stil go ahead and print out despite the fact that DE registration has closed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
cbt said no correct like dat. I mean when one put other diploma instead of bsc. Any1 wit d same issue.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EngrBello(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
michealdayo64:
Good morning all. I mistakenly input a wrong a wrong matric number from my school with a number. Pls can someone still do the correction of exam no: From 14/65/0055 to 14/69/0055. Pls I need an answer to dis.
.you attended Mapoly?
you can change it by purchasing DE Correction of Data...to avoid story that touches(especially if you choose Federal University)
And you can as well, wait until you get admission and correct it then.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anjjy: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Julidab:
cbt said no correct like dat. I mean when one put other diploma instead of bsc. Any1 wit d same issue.
[color=#006600][quote author=Julidab
That's not true cos I recently changed mine from other diploma to where I belong
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vanV: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Good morning pals..
Help pls,
I applied to UI via D.e on Friday.
av paid for my transcript processing to ui..
1.. I don't know if I'll be submitting any doc to both jamb office or Ui .I need EPP..
2... change of course is it free / if nt sm1should EPP me with the amount
thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndndnd: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2017
University of Ibadan DE applicants should PM me with this nò to be added to the Whassap group chat
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndndnd: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
University of Ibadan DE applicants should PM me with this nò to be added to the Whassap group chat
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
PLEASE HELP O!
Who has done LASU registrstion completely?
please, i want to know how many times are we paying? cos i av paid 5,300 before and now i am asked to pay another 1,800 for second pin login.
i need your response asap. lasu closes on friday
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by davidhandsome: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Capslock01:
Larrydking, Ibadanfinest. Please will unilag have seperate application for direct entry students? I no see application and it's closing tomorrow.

LASU too shey someone that pick them as second choice can apply now for direct entry. Thanks bosses
brother i see u are also applying to unilag...
av u submitted your files at the senate building
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Educareful: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
If you are still having problems applying to your choice school, please feel free to contact me and I would be glad to help. Goodluck.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Erowind: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please, has UNN started accepting transcript from DE applicants? If they have, when will the transcript submission expire?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by shem4soul: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls house,is direct entry form still available??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
shem4soul:
pls house,is direct entry form still available??

No
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hi peeps, did anyone here [DE applicant's] able to re-upload his/her results? because I went to the CBT center i was told no need for that and are we also captured under the CAPS system.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Erowind:
Please, has UNN started accepting transcript from DE applicants? If they have, when will the transcript submission expire?

Your transcript will be requested after you've been offered admission. How you preparing for the screening exam?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Davojef: 12:24am On Sep 22, 2017
For Admission please contact Mr.Osa 08143960301
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tkatechy(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
pls i have an issue right now,i input and uploaded one sitting in jamb DE registration and my result requirement for lasu no complete,so i need my second result join,pls how can i update my jamb de registration to 2 sitting since thats what am using now for lasu screening,or he no need
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by harustotle(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
*JAMB introduces new central admission processing system to curb ‘under the table admission’*
https://unilorininfo247..co.ke/2017/09/jamb-introduces-new-central-admission.html?m=1
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by greenek: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2017
goodmorning

while registering for oau de, there was an error

my olevel result came out as eng phy chm eng eco.....eng appeared twice instead of eng and math

this error was from oau server..please how do i go about correcting this?
the portal is showing that editing of result has ended..

wud this affect my admission chances?

please i need urgent replies...

thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by greenek: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
goodmorning

my olevel result came out as eng phy chm eng eco.....eng appeared twice instead of eng and math

thanks

image is below

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bless6: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Pls who is living around Egbeda or iyana ipaja and will go to Lasu on Monday to submit his/her credentials.Pls reply if u can help me submit mine in admission office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adeyeye09(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
bless6:
Pls who is living around Egbeda or iyana ipaja and will go to Lasu on Monday to submit his/her credentials.Pls reply if u can help me submit mine in admission office
I stay at egbeda....y cnt u go submit
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Anjjy:
[color=#006600][quote author=Julidab
That's not true cos I recently changed mine from other diploma to where I belong
why did they tell me is not possible. I went to 2 cbt centres o. Pls what is the process. Can i stil do it by monday. Hope it hv not closed. Pls help
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rashy1234(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
greenek:
goodmorning

thanks

image is below
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mine is not even showing my passport and english is also twice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
rashy1234:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mine is not even showing my passport and english is also twice
you shouldn't have imputed English at all cause itz compulsory and it generates automatically........
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Eduwalter(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Are we to submit our credentials at the nearest jamb office even after uploading them
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by lilmaam: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2017
I was at LASU yesterday. They said nobody asked us to come and submit credentials. They have all the information needed from the screening we did.
But if you go and they collect it, kindly let us know. Anyone that has submitted successfully should let us know also.

bless6:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
davidhandsome:
brother i see u are also applying to unilag... av u submitted your files at the senate building
No bro. Due to the strike but everything will soon be normal. Have you?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Raptureminded:
Pls I need Futminna DE past questions PDF.... Pls someone with it should Pls as a matter of urgency send it to my mail oguntundeluke@gmail.com

Do you still need it? If yes, I'll send it to you when I'm with my system later.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Capslock01:

Do you still need it? If yes, I'll send it to you when I'm with my system later.
Pls me too mramoduokoh@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.