Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (484106 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Knownpal:

JAMB keep telling us that there would be screening for UTME. Whether screening by the school or by JAMB it's self no one knows for now When you get the book/novel just read it and expect anything that looks like screening.
Bro can you please use the jamb support to ask if one can apply for UTME and DE at the same time. I'm having issues with the platform. Tnks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2017
For those of you that gained admission into the poly without getting an admission letter from jamb. you will have to regularize wen filling DE form online cos it will ask for the jamb reg number u used in gaining admission into the poly.

All u have to do is regularize. Fill in all your details online and jamb will provide u a unique number. See procedure below:
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help-201718/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by savvytouch(f): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Knownpal:

See dear ehn

Regularization is a process by which student that don't have JAMB registration number are given. That should be the simplest.

Okay the long explanation
If you attended a Poly, or College of Education of in fact some Universities and JAMB didn't not have your data that you went to that school, you need to regularize and tell jamb that you really went to that school or you are in that school.

Now most people don't know this until they want to apply for DE or go for NYSC. And jamb will ask of their former JAMB registration number which they used to enter their former institution. Some will claim that they have it and when they input it, JAMB can't find that data simply because the school we went to didn't give jamb any update on the students they admitted. So you need to regularize, pay jamb, take the print out from jamb to your school, the school vet it then send it back to jamb, then jamb will activate you.

You now use the new pin for your DE processing.
thank you very much, i really appreciate it, i didn't have that problem while going for nysc, but i intend to do a direct entry course, so do i just chill till the form is out?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2017
this jamb regularizations of a tin..... is it that every D.e aspirant must do it online or wat
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ayoadeokun: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
fineyemi:
For those of you that gained admission into the poly without getting an admission letter from jamb. you will have to regularize wen filling DE form online cos it will ask for the jamb reg number u used in gaining admission into the poly.

All u have to do is regularize. Fill in all your details online and jamb will provide u a unique number. See procedure below:
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help-201718/
I tried regularizing my admission. Kindly check the image attached. No option for payment

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Ayoadeokun:

I tried regularizing my admission. Kindly check the image attached. No option for payment
Jamb has removed all option for payment for now. When registration begins fully. The payment widget will be activated
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by demmyhandsome(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2017
proceed to choose the year of examination, after that type your reg no, then payment option will appear, thats all
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brighttech95(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
am confused about regularization after paying where am i to submit my forms I printed out to in school anyone who has gone through the process should pls let me know
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enigmatech: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Abiodun/Toheeb which abbey is that
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ayoadeokun: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
demmyhandsome:
proceed to choose the year of examination, after that type your reg no, then payment option will appear, thats all
Please how do i get the reg no and what of those that did not write jamb the year they were admitted into one institution or the other
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enigmatech: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
so how do i start the regularization..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enigmatech: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
WANT TO KNOW HOW DIFFICULT UIBADAN DE PROCESS IS BEFORE I START THE PROCESS..
AM COMPUTER SCIENCE HAVING (3.28 FIRST SEMESTER) AS GRADE FROM MAPOLY
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Enigmatech: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
THE ONGOING JAMB REGULARIZATION IS LATE AND TAGS 10,000, WILL THE MONEY BE REDUCED DEPENDING ON THE NEW DE AND UTME REGISTRATION..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by demmyhandsome(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayoadeokun:

Please how do i get the reg no and what of those that did not write jamb the year they were admitted into one institution or the other
if they ask you, diid you purchase jamb form that, you will click NO.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
fineyemi:
Jamb has removed all option for payment for now. When registration begins fully. The payment widget will be activated
Bro, please stop passing wrong info. Paid for my regularization today.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bawz012(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
hope u v "used/validated" d payment
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
stevemarkdangot:

lolz
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mrnoniz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by successchild(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
i graduated from fceoyo where i had 12 point in my NCE result. what is my faith in securing admission in university of ibadan in the deparment of library studies ...
plz urgent reply.............
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hoyinmide(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
pls guys I need the jamb app as I need to retrieve an old reg number..or u can kindly elp me do dat...
pin and serial number is attached
;;
am a d.e student

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
savvytouch:
thank you very much, i really appreciate it, i didn't have that problem while going for nysc, but i intend to do a direct entry course, so do i just chill till the form is out?

Just try to check your admission status with the intending JAMB registration number, ie the one you want to use foe de, If you're able to view your details then you have no pb.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
Bro can you please use the jamb support to ask if one can apply for UTME and DE at the same time. I'm having issues with the platform. Tnks

Okay would do. I hope they won't say check our website for more info.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
michkings:
I gained my OND on electrical/electronic engineering from Ronik polytechnic Lagos and my GP is 2.13, then I tried UNN this year but admission was not offered. So pls am confuse on what to do next year I.e the school I might apply.. PLEASE I NEED HELP....[color=#006600][/color]

2.13 shocked shocked shocked dayummn!

I'll rather advise you to go for HND because I doubt any university will accept that.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:

Follow up here
http://support.jamb.org.ng/ticket/J1703R-GBBNL2-J6W3UN
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ssholly(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls help oo.
Can i apply for jamb and D.E together
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 1:30am On Mar 19, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
Ok please how much is it, and how can i do mine too. thank you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 5:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Wuminity:

Ok please how much is it, and how can i do mine too. thank you.

10k.
Visit www.jamb.org.ng. Click on late application and proceed to make your payment
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Hello... I had 2.2 in English and literature from University of Benin... And I want to take DE to faculty of law in OAU. Any clue or possibility of being offered admission.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by porchster: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Hello... I
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Knownpal:

Follow up here
http://support.jamb.org.ng/ticket/J1703R-GBBNL2-J6W3UN
tnks. I pray they reply. It seems they are trying to ignore the question. Have bn asking on Twitter for about 2weeks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chrisseun(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Adetola Christopher

Course and Grade: Animal health and Production, Upper Credit, 3.23

School: Federal college of Animal health and Prod. Moor

Course aspired: Animal Science

School aspired for: OAU

How is the combination? And what are my chances?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.