₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,188,567 members, 4,772,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 08:45 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (254267 Views)

IMSU 2018/2019 Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission Screening Registration Has S / Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by prettyesther20: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
staff ke? mass communication was newly introduced alongside her sister institution (uniuyo) tho the latter had it far back as at 2014.
what they both had was "communication arts" which is under faculty of arts while Mass communication is in social sciences.

as for the unavailability of the chosen course in most café I'd advised you go down to the ICT unit of the school to lay ur complaint, that's if you reside around calabar or Uyo.
I've graduated already tho.
that is the problem, I don't.

Don't want anything that will jeopardize my DE honestly.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2018
prettyesther20:
that is the problem, I don't.
Don't want anything that will jeopardize my DE honestly.
ok I'll check
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by prettyesther20: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
ok I'll check
awww thanks a lot. will love to get in contact with you for more info.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
prettyesther20:
awww thanks a lot. will love to get in contact with you for more info.

ok I'm actually in Benin. I'll get info directly from my younger brother whose still studying in unical. so do well to whatsapp me 09064553219 so I'll relay the information to you or better still give u a staff's contact for direct dissemination
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by prettyesther20: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
ok I'm actually in Benin. I'll get info directly from my younger brother whose still studying in unical. so do well to whatsapp me so I'll relay the information to you or better still give u a staff's contact for direct dissemination
thanks alot.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hamzyyatty(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2018
pls the issue of submitting some documents to jamb office has been raving on air for sometime now in a WhatsApp group I'm in. people are submitting! pls how true is this?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adageorge(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Although I submitted mine also
What am hearing now is about transcript...they said unilag is collecting transcript
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hamzyyatty(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Adageorge:
Although I submitted mine also
What am hearing now is about transcript...they said unilag is collecting transcript
really? how true? but d transcript submission is real ooo. don't know about ur dept anyway
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
hamzyyatty:
pls the issue of submitting some documents to jamb office has been raving on air for sometime now in a WhatsApp group I'm in. people are submitting! pls how true is this?

Not necessary. Pls stay calm coz it doesn't determine ur admission fate. Ur document is with Jamb already and d sku u apply to will Upload it to their Database.

I repeat, u don't need to submit anything to jamb office. Coz it wasn't stated on d print out slip to do so, unlike 3 or 4 years ago where it was stated on d slip clearly.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hamzyyatty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
opera1:

Not necessary. Pls stay calm coz it doesn't determine ur admission fate. Ur document is with Jamb already and d sku u apply to will Upload it to their Database.

I repeat, u don't need to submit anything to jamb office. Coz it wasn't stated on d print out slip to do so, unlike 3 or 4 years ago where it was stated on d slip clearly.
wow thanks for this info. I'm relieved.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adageorge(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Take it
And see, unilag post utme form is out

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Itzneowizy(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2018
I graduated with upper credit from the department of Microbiology, in Delsu....I'm thinking of going for DE into Med and surg in Delsu..what's your take on this...urgent answer needed please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Spaceclenzy1(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
No Unizik Direct Entry candidate here
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adageorge(f): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
hamzyyatty:

really? how true? but d transcript submission is real ooo. don't know about ur dept anyway
primary education studies
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by harustotle(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ogieva01: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
good evening everyone . >>pls will oau accept {jupeb 15pts} for medicine, from someone from Edo, via DE.�
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by majormofor(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Evening lovely UI freshers' To be!!!..... HP u had a wonderful time at ur various Exam venues on Campus...
To get live happening on All activities going on In University of Ibadan n environs,
message MO4~TV on 08146829295 on WhatsApp.. let get u updated
NB; Only expected UI freshers to do so...Tanks
Best of Luck guys/ladies
We love you...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adex921: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
emmask:
Even for nursing applicants?
are u a nursing aspirant?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by yehmy(m): 3:53am On Sep 16, 2018
harustotle:
UNILORIN 2018/2019 ACADEMIC CALENDAR >> https://www.myunilorininfo.com/2018/09/unilorin-20182019-academic-calendar.html
Hello, please do you have any information about unilorin DE?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Soocash(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Adageorge:
Take it
And see, unilag post utme form is out
pls do you have idea if the form has really closed cos I did change of institution to unilag and I have not been able to register because unilag has not downloaded the list from jamb. Am tired .
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Angelshakira(f): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2018
my younger sis spent 5 and half months for OOU jupeb program... she was so afraid cos ppl told her jupeb is hard,instead of choosing LAW she chose B.A ENGLISH and she now got 14points in her final jupeb program, admission list is out and they gave her the same English she chose...pls how can she change to LAW? or is B.A English a good course? shes just 18yrs
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Angelshakira(f): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2018
and resumption for DE is October 8
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Angelshakira:
my younger sis spent 5 and half months for OOU jupeb program... she was so afraid cos ppl told her jupeb is hard,instead of choosing LAW she chose B.A ENGLISH and she now got 14points in her final jupeb program, admission list is out and they gave her the same English she chose...pls how can she change to LAW? or is B.A English a good course? shes just 18yrs

she should accept the English offer, Registered for next jamb and choose LAW.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adageorge(f): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Soocash:
pls do you have idea if the form has really closed cos I did change of institution to unilag and I have not been able to register because unilag has not downloaded the list from jamb. Am tired .
no idea dear..all i know is that unilag have end the sell of their form
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please can someone tell me everything about uniben and UNN DE....which school accept DE more??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
chizzypresh:
Please can someone tell me everything about uniben and UNN DE....which school accept DE more??

Admission quota for both schools are almost the same. Your admission is majorly determined by your performance in their DE screening exam. The exam itself is just like Post ume exam.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2018
please help. I want to check my caps but I can't put my reg number. the 2017 jamb reg number refused to go out for me to put this year own and check my admission
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Infamous:
I meant i opted for another school (ansu)
xup dear. did they later give u. I applied it this yr
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Julidab:
please help. I want to check my caps but I can't put my reg number. the 2017 jamb reg number refused to go out for me to put this year own and check my admission

Refuse to go out as how, Is it from ur browser or from the jamb site?
Did u use same email for both registration?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by BICAS: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
2018/2019 ADMISSION
BRIDGELINK BUSINESS SCHOOL (BBS)

Study for British Undergraduate & Postgraduate Qualifications in Nigeria

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following British undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications offered in Nigeria and accredited by Ofqual UK awarding bodies.

UNDERGRADUATE DIPLOMA (LEVEL 4/5)
1. Business Management
2. Accounting & Finance
3. Sales & Marketing
4. Leadership and Team Working
5. Hotel and Hospitality
6. IT and Computing

GRADUATE DIPLOMA (LEVEL 6)
1. Business and Administrative Management

POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (LEVEL 7)
1. Business and Strategic Management
MBA Advanced Entry Course

OTHER PROGRAMMES
1. IELTS (English) preparatory course
2. German Language Course
3. French Language Course
4. Business Start-up & Management course

Graduates of our programmes can also gain Direct Entry into the Final year degree programme in our partner universities in UK or into a number of universities in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland etc

BRIDGELINK BUSINESS SCHOOL is an independent learning centre of choice that is committed to providing students with access to international education to prepare them for the world of work or for further studies in UK, USA, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. Since 2010, we have been providing training and access to international education.

Yes, you can now study for British Qualifications in Nigeria at an amazingly low cost that would definitely beat studying for the same qualification in the UK. You will be able to complete the entire qualification in Nigeria or start in Nigeria and transfer to UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia

WHY STUDY FOR A BRITISH QUALIFICATION?
British qualifications are recognised and respected worldwide by both Universities and employers and will put you in good stead and ahead of your peers when applying for that top job that you have always wanted!

These qualifications will not only provide you with solid academic knowledge in your subject area but will also develop your skills for excelling in your workplace. A British qualification will put you ahead of the competition when applying for jobs in Multi National companies or even running your own business.

All our courses are assignment based therefore you will not sit for any exams! You can even earn while you learn, since you will be able to study at your convenience and will be able to continue working or even start working while you are studying.

WHY STUDY WITH US?
At Bridgelink you will find –
1. Excellence in teaching
2. Globally recognized qualifications
3. Small classes,
4. Supportive & friendly staff
5. Easy access to resources
6. Very good value for money
7. Extra curricular activities
8. High quality facilities
9. Great networking opportunity
10. Support with learning
11. A pathway to further studies in the UK, USA, Australia and Nigeria
12. Flexible tuition package to suit your needs

WORK BASED LEARNING:
Our courses are designed to have the right balance of skills development and theoretical knowledge which employers recognise! This means you can build a career in Multi National Companies in Nigeria or abroad.

SAVE HUGE COSTS IN FEES!
Studying in Nigeria means that you will save MILLIONS OF NAIRA in fees. An average student studying an British qualification in Nigeria instead of in the UK could save you up to 4.5 Million Naira! You could transfer to universities abroad to complete your degree (top up) in a minimum of 1 year!.

SCHOLARSHIP & FUNDING PLAN:
We have limited scholarships for students with clear evidence of financial need. We also have semester payments.

Students who made full payment at the beginning of their course will receive 5% discount

Students can also receive up to 20% discount to study for their final year course at any of our partner universities campuses in UK, USA and Mauritius.

START YOUR COURSE ANYTIME!
No need to wait for a traditional College or University intakes once or twice a year, now you can start your studies any month of the year

COURSE DURATION:
9 – 12 months

PROGRAMMES CAN BE OFFERED 100% ONLINE! STUDY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!

DIRECT ENTRY TO UNIVERSITY DEGREE:
After completing your programme with us, you can gain direct entry into a number of UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, African or Australian universities, we assist you in gaining direct entry into your preferred university and country.

ENTRY REQUIREMENT:
Applicants should have at least 5 O’level credits including English language. Those without a credit in English language or the required number of credits will be enrolled in our Foundation Programme and then progress to the Diploma programme

For Graduate programme: applicants must have OND, or HND or a diploma qualification equivalent to Level 5 of a UK qualification.

For Postgraduate Programme: Applicants must have a qualification equivalent to a bachelor degree or have an extensive years of working experience

There is no entry requirement for other programmes and NO JAMB result is required.

Applicants must be aged 17 years and above

TO APPLY:
Contact the admission office at the address below to obtain your application form, complete and submit your application form with all the required documents (results)

Application fee is N10,500 payable into the institute's account

So enroll today to invest in your future and succeed in your academic dreams

Contact Us:
Bridgelink Business School
Bicas Consultancy Office
43 Zik Avenue, Awka
Anambra State
Nigeria

Tel: 08025555872
Emails: bicasng@gmail.com
Or: bridgelinklogistics@yahoo.com

WE HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE 2010
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
opera1:

Refuse to go out as how, Is it from ur browser or from the jamb site?
Did u use same email for both registration?
I used diff email during my registration because the jamb site rejected the one I have used last yr. now I tried to check my caps. but jamb retrieved my data from my last yr email so the new email I used this yr did not open. I found out that my last yr own is working and contains my this yr code. (is jamb that did it). now I tried checking my caps but my old jamb number occupied the space and ref used to earase for me to put my new jamb numb and check my admission
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 5:13am On Oct 04, 2018
Julidab:

I used diff email during my registration because the jamb site rejected the one I have used last yr. now I tried to check my caps. but jamb retrieved my data from my last yr email so the new email I used this yr did not open. I found out that my last yr own is working and contains my this yr code. (is jamb that did it). now I tried checking my caps but my old jamb number occupied the space and ref used to earase for me to put my new jamb numb and check my admission

If u don't mind, u can inbox me the New Jamb Registration User name and password & d previous REG Number only jux to verify. Cox diz seems strange to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (185) (Reply)

2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua

Viewing this topic: Deegeorge(m), bollidee(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.