Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (477838 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muyiwa99(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2017
Futminna also ask for transcript after giving out admission thou
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by FGTech: 9:28am On May 11, 2017
hello,

I have paid the required 10k using remita platform, filled my online form and cant still to print the indemity form.When i finished filling the online form, it shows that transaction is done but the indemity form didnt show, not talk of printing it out and havnt gotten any confirmation via my mail, initially i thought it was network so i left it yesterday.i logged in this morning and its redirecting me to the payment platfrorm ie generation of transaction id...does it mean i have to make the payment again?

Please, is there someone else having same problem here cos its really mentally draining for me and am scared too.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by adebash100: 9:29am On May 11, 2017
Pls i have a question to ask i did my regulization since 21st of april, and i have not sumit d form in my school pls can I get d new reg number. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by adebash100: 9:31am On May 11, 2017
Pls any buk aspirant here. Pls chat me up on 07063233532
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 10:29am On May 11, 2017
FGTech:
hello,

I have paid the required 10k using remita platform, filled my online form and cant still to print the indemity form.When i finished filling the online form, it shows that transaction is done but the indemity form didnt show, not talk of printing it out and havnt gotten any confirmation via my mail, initially i thought it was network so i left it yesterday.i logged in this morning and its redirecting me to the payment platfrorm ie generation of transaction id...does it mean i have to make the payment again?

Please, is there someone else having same problem here cos its really mentally draining for me and scared too

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

click on check admission status nd input ur reg no again, den it ll take u to a page wia u ll fill d indemnity form nd print
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 10:32am On May 11, 2017
adebash100:
Pls i have a question to ask i did my regulization since 21st of april, and i have not sumit d form in my school pls can I get d new reg number. Thanks

Y didn't u take d form to sch since? dere is a space wia ur sch registra will sign nd ur sch ll send to jamb office. u can't gt d new reg no so is better u go nd submit in sch asap
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 10:46am On May 11, 2017
blackmarya:

yes I finished my ND-public admin at owo poly, but the issue is the result is not ready and I don't know if they accept DE for these courses
bros I graduated from AAUA political science to be precise, xo trust me when I say they do admit D.E only if u have upper credit..... I guess u are one of d students of Owo who graduated last year Nov or so, I don't know anytin concerning d result issue but I cld hook up with one of my friend who came tru D.E or u cld go to AAUA admission office, but am very sure they will discourage u since ur result isn't ready jx take d risk
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by FGTech: 11:19am On May 11, 2017
Thanks Y`all
I have successful printed my indemity form, will now proceed to my school to submit...
You guys are the best
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rashdimuh(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
Any information on DE for nursing in ilorin I graduated with lower in Microbiology
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by blackmarya(f): 12:50pm On May 11, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Most schools want the transcript before giving u admission, others would want it after admission. OAU, FUNAAB and others want it before admission while UNILAG would prefer it after giving u the admission.

so it depends on the school.
OK thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by blackmarya(f): 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
tobalery:

bros I graduated from AAUA political science to be precise, xo trust me when I say they do admit D.E only if u have upper credit..... I guess u are one of d students of Owo who graduated last year Nov or so, I don't know anytin concerning d result issue but I cld hook up with one of my friend who came tru D.E or u cld go to AAUA admission office, but am very sure they will discourage u since ur result isn't ready jx take d risk

OK thanks, can you please help me with your Friend that got through DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by FGTech: 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
hello,
Please i made a mistake in my date of birth while filling the online form(ie for the indemity form) for the regularisation, printed my indemity form and the wrong date of birth is showing...please how do i go about it...
Please help me out!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mamziii(f): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
Can someone please explain this regularisation thing.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afroduke: 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
FGTech:
hello,
Please i made a mistake in my date of birth while filling the online form(ie for the indemity form) for the regularisation, printed my indemity form and the wrong date of birth is showing...please how do i go about it...
Please help me out!!!

log into the jamb website.. there is an icon for changing of date of birth.. you may have to pay.. but i will advice u do nothing for now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
blackmarya:

public administration or better still international relations if it's avail
k. vying for business admin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
tobalery:

they have both History and international studies as a dept and political science and public admin as a dept and they give preference to Owo poly and ekpimi diploma.
Bro, u'r scaring me with this post walahi bcs i av OND from FEDPOLYEDE going for bus admin, dos dis means i av less chance?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
Sadia1992:

Bro, u'r scaring me with this post walahi bcs i av OND from FEDPOLYEDE going for bus admin, dos dis means i av less chance?
I only said they give preference not that they outrightly discriminate, once u have upper credit and ur O'level z complete bros u are good to go..... am not an official of d school.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:28am On May 12, 2017
Sadia1992:

Don't get discouraged. We were also told that unilag gives preferencial treatment to yabatech candidates which is true but I and some other friends still got in. U'd def be fyn.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oluwapelumi01(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2017
Your course,please?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oluwapelumi01(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2017
Your course,please?
tobalery:

I only said they give preference not that they outrightly discriminate, once u have upper credit and ur O'level z complete bros u are good to go..... am not an official of d school.

Your course,please? Cc: Larrydking
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 12, 2017
Oluwapelumi01:
Your course,please?
Your course,please? Cc: Larrydking
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 7:49pm On May 12, 2017
aiyk02:
please someone should clarify me, I have diploma in public administration from UNN do I need to do regularisation? We were not admitted through Jamb.
I saw somewhere that jamb discredited university diploma. It can only be used to the institution that gave it to you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by waolatz12(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2017
Ustec:

But as for 2017 DE requirements,they only require applicants jamb reg. number they use to gain admission.

DE applicants should prepare for entry test/exam.
When will the direct entry form be out

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 8:59pm On May 12, 2017
mamziii:
Can someone please explain this regularisation thing.

It has been posted here countless times ma'am.

Here!

Capslock01:

Okay. Since it was the school that offered him admission and not jamb, so he has to make his admission known to jamb by regularising.

It's just a way jamb attest that one graduated/attended a school even when they (Jamb) does not offer one admission.

Hope it's a good school sha and when applying for DE he should play safe in school selection. I wish him luck.

Wuminity:

For regularisation

Follow this steps
1. go to jamb.org.ng...
2. create a jamb account...
3. click late payment/regularisation... follow instructions on how to pay your 10k...
4. then go to a cyber and print out the indemity form..
5. submit the indemnity form to your school...
6. wait for 1month.. confirmation shld be sent to your email... Voila you're good to go...

Mean while you can pay through remitta or through your ATM if you have been using it for online transactions before. And if you are unable to do it on your PC, then you should visit a standard cafe so as to avoid mistakes or stories that touches the heart.

afroduke:

go to jamb.org.ng... create a jamb account... click late payment/regularisation... follow instructions... pay your 10k... then go to a cyber... print out the indemity form.. submit to your school... wait for 1month.. confirmation shld be sent to your email... Voila you're good to go...

dearpiriye:
I saw somewhere that jamb discredited university diploma. It can only be used to the institution that gave it to you.

You're correct ma'am.

Please, make we dey go through the thread before posting some questions. Some might have been answered.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by olammylekan(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2017
Good day, I finished with 3.20 in elect/elect from ogun state Institute of technology igbesa, I want to apply for d. E to study phe in lasu... I'm a lagosian but I've heard about schools having their preferred schools they accept d. E application from... I need your advice please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aiyk02(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2017
dearpiriye:

that's the institution I'm applying

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2017
olammylekan:
Good day, I finished with 3.20 in elect/elect from ogun state Institute of technology igbesa, I want to apply for d. E to study phe in lasu... I'm a lagosian but I've heard about schools having their preferred schools they accept d. E application from... I need your advice please
as long as u r of Lagos descent u have greater chances.. Lasu gives preference to Lagos indigens
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 1:23pm On May 13, 2017
aiyk02:

that's the institution I'm applying
ok
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aiyk02(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2017
dearpiriye:
ok
thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mauricerex: 5:57pm On May 13, 2017
I have few questions here

1. What are the step for DE?
2. With a GP of 2.50 what are the chances of gaining admission?
3. Is a result of 2013 valid?
4. A proper breakdown of how it goes?
Thank you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 13, 2017
olammylekan:

I think LASU admits only candidates with distinction for engineering courses as at when last I checked. confirm from the brochure first before jumping into it. As to whether the school has preferred institutions, I can't tell but one thing is certain, if u meet the requirements and have ur result from a recognised institution, u stand a good chance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.