Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (481146 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by prime5052(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2017
please...does futminna accept second choice in D.E?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
For some of us who want to apply for the polytechnic Ibadan HND form, it is out already.

1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by salesforce: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
St
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
prime5052:
please...does futminna accept second choice in D.E?

No.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wuminity:
For some of us who want to apply for the polytechnic Ibadan HND form, it is out already.

LOL. N12 500 is it with the acceptance fee
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wuminity:
Ibadan... #12500. dem no get pity at all.
Have you got your admission regularized?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sammyyung40: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
add dis number to direct entry what app grup 08147440859
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Dammyrosky(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
08134174312. Add for whats app group
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Johnnyakins: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Add this number to Ur WhatsApp group please. 08134657752
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
sammyyung40:
sammyyung40:
Dammyrosky:
sammyyung40:

NO WHATSAPP GROUP CHATS. THE WHOLE 1000+ VIEWING THIS THREAD CAN'T BE IN THE GROUP AT THE SAME HABA. I hate to write this but you guys are SELFISH PEOPLE I KEEP SAYING WILL YOU SHARE THE PROBLEMS SOLVED IN THOSE YOUR GROUP CHATS? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO NAIRALAND, GET AIRTEL 300 NAIRA FOR WHATSAPP AND OPERA MINI, ENOUGH OF EXCUSES.

Yeah all is well
Johnnyakins:
Add this number to Ur WhatsApp group please. 08134657752
sammyyung40:
sammyyung40:
Dammyrosky:
Johnnyakins:

NO WHATSAPP GROUP CHATS. THE WHOLE 1000+ VIEWING THIS THREAD CAN'T BE IN THE GROUP AT THE SAME HABA. I hate to write this but you guys are SELFISH PEOPLE I KEEP SAYING WILL YOU SHARE THE PROBLEMS SOLVED IN THOSE YOUR GROUP CHATS? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO NAIRALAND, GET AIRTEL 300 NAIRA FOR WHATSAPP AND OPERA MINI, ENOUGH OF EXCUSES.

Yeah all is well

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
How does one use jupeb for direct entry?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Akins091(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
stevemarkdangot:

The link is not working. Drop your number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
j0sh001:
pls how will an ijmb student apply for D.E??
what your point and course and preffered institution ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Akins091:
egbon akin una no dy read other people's post? oh lawd..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by michaelokoi(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pls i want to know how d direct entry admission will be dis year for UNICAL aspirants. Is d form out yet n how much? Pls help a broda.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Knownpal:

Yeah all is well

Yeah all is well

Like I don't understand people again, that was how someone posted that "work until your name becomes your CV" then people started commenting "I'm interested... Review my profile... etc"

When they saw the CV, they thought it was a job vacancy without reading the post. Nowadays, people just scan for the word that interest them without reading the remaining parts of the post.

Whenever they see Whatsapp (they'll not bother to know what you're saying about it) they will just assume you want them to drop their number for group.

The thing just weak me.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
GreatAchiever1:
How does one use jupeb for direct entry?

I think according to jamb policy, you can only use it in the school(university) you obtained the diploma from.

michaelokoi:
Pls i want to know how d direct entry admission will be dis year for UNICAL aspirants. Is d form out yet n how much? Pls help a broda.

Not out bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Capslock01:

Like I don't understand people again, that was how someone posted that "work until your name becomes your CV" then people started commenting "I'm interested... Review my profile... etc"

When they saw the CV, they thought it was a job vacancy without reading the post. Nowadays, people just scan for the word that interest them without reading the remaining parts of the post.

Whenever they see Whatsapp (they'll not bother to know what you're saying about it) they will just assume you want them to drop their number for group.

The thing just weak me.

me self I weak. just lets keep the good work. I know these posts will be useful for future aspirants.

Tor..Nigerians sha..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Tplkenny: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good evening to my ogas and fellow aspirant... pls I want to help my friend to ask for the process involve in regulization.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by koldej(m): 1:17am On Jun 06, 2017
tired of kwarapoly av submitted regularisation indemnity form since april 11th m nt even smelin ani msg comin to my mail anytime soon abeg who get ani info
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Herdeeghun(m): 5:21am On Jun 06, 2017
koldej:
tired of kwarapoly av submitted regularisation indemnity form since april 11th m nt even smelin ani msg comin to my mail anytime soon abeg who get ani info
Please, about the regularization.. Is it a must for it to be done before obtaining the HND form?. Or it can still be done while in HND 1? M somehow confused about this.. Need enlightenment on this, please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by koldej(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2017
if u re goin 4 hnd u may nt nid it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zord33k(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Herdeeghun:

Please, about the regularization.. Is it a must for it to be done before obtaining the HND form?. Or it can still be done while in HND 1? M somehow confused about this.. Need enlightenment on this, please

It is not a must of u are applying for HND, but if u are going for DE, u need to do regularization.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mamziii(f): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Please can someone please explain what regularisation is? I am a DE aspirants, taraba state university. is this regularisation before or after admission?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zord33k(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
mamziii:
Please can someone please explain what regularisation is? I am a DE aspirants, taraba state university. is this regularisation before or after admission?

I’ve been to many blogs and forums and I noticed that the frequently asked question regarding the upcoming 2017 DIRECT ENTRY is “What Is The Meaning of JAMB Regularization”.

WHAT IS JAMB REGULARIZATION?

Jamb Late Application form, popularly referred to as “regularization” provides opportunity for candidates that are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.

WHO NEEDS JAMB REGULARIZATION?

The procedures I explained here are for candidates (prospective students, students or graduates) that keep getting a message that “No Admission Has Been Given Yet” each time you try to check your admission status on JAMB official website. If your status shows that you have not been admitted and maybe you are/have or were admitted into a school, then this write-up will help you on how to get your status rectified.

WHY IS REGULARIZATION COMPULSORY?
Wondering why you have to regularize your admission? Well the purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that tallies with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission. Without this Regularization, you will not be mobilized for NYSC when the time comes.

WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF REGULARIZATION?
About three (3) things play major role that result to no admission letter from JAMB, and of course don’t be tempted to blame the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as the cause of this, they are not. It’s either you didn’t do so well in JAMB but performed well in post UTME that made your school admit you without JAMB’s consent, or your institution failed to regularize your admission at the right time or you were not a Full Time students. Enough of the blame, let’s get this fixed.

WHO TRULY NEED REGULARIZATION?

Any student or graduate that found his /her admission status as “not yet admitted” on JAMB website.
100 Level to final year students admitted through Pre Degree or Pre NCE Programmes without admission information (Registration number) with JAMB.
Students with double admission who decided to accept one of the schools not recognized by JAMB.
Those who gained admission through Direct Entry (ND, HND, NCE, IJMB, etc).

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR JAMB REGULARIZATION?

To pull through in this, you need to gather the following documents/information about yourself and your admission. Some of the important requirements include:-
Your Matriculation Number in the school admitted.
Full name (no abbreviations).
JAMB registration number (UTME, DE).
Pre Degree Reg No. (where applicable).
Your State of origin.
Local Government/Area (LGA.
Gender (whether male of female).
Date of birth (used in JAMB registration).
The course you (are) studied (studying)
Full address used in JAMB registration.
Year of admission
……When you have all these…
Proceed to any JAMB state office nearest to you and submit your details. You will be required to pay (AT LEAST) N10,000.
NOTE: There is a procedure for doing this online through JAMB website (Jamb.org.ng) but it’s a bit rigorous. I can help you with this if you need help. This is my Whatsapp number: 08032329567.

But if you want to do it by yourself, follow the procedure outlined below to get it done.

JAMB REGULARIZATION PAYMENT PROCEDURE.

1. If you are a new user, you shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page (http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail). For existing users, simply type in your login details here (http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility). To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please write down the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.

!!!YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!!!

3 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by gloriadadiva(f): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
mamziii:
from little understanding,I think any student that doesn't have it is not a Nigerian student. Its just a medium where you open a file with jamb and have an achieve with jamb. So for DE student its necessary as it has become compulsory that without it,you won't be able to register for DE,because your name will not be on the list of Nigerian students. Am on mine as of now,pls try and get it done. Its 10k

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
gloriadadiva:
from little understanding,I think any student that doesn't have it is not a Nigerian student. Its just a medium where you open a file with jamb and have an achieve with jamb. So for DE student its necessary as it has become compulsory that without it,you won't be able to register for DE,because your name will not be on the list of Nigerian students. Am on mine as of now,pls try and get it done. Its 10k

This is not correct sir, those who need regularisation are those that their admissions status did not display on jamb site i.e. those that did part time programmes or those that their respective schools did not send their names to jamb when they were given admission

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by talk2chizzy(f): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Had upper 2:1 from ANSU wants to go for pharmacy how possible is it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chrisseun(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please answers needed Asap.

What's my chance of been admired to OAU DE with Upper credit and O level of Cs only had B in Agric, to study animal science.?
Should I choose them as first and second?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Capslock01:

I think according to jamb policy, you can only use it in the school(university) you obtained the diploma from.

Not out bro.
i still think its possible to use it in anoda school irrespective of where u got d form from, people did it. after all its like an A level equivalent statement of result.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
chrisseun:
Please answers needed Asap.

What's my chance of been admired to OAU DE with Upper credit and O level of Cs only had B in Agric, to study animal science.?
Should I choose them as first and second?
you have equal chance as others,, as long as oau wil Conduct aptitude test.... However if aptitude test is not conducted,, then lets say ur chances are above average....

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Knownpal:

LOL. N12 500 is it with the acceptance fee

Lol no o, acceptance fee is up to #18500 or so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.