Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480991 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
MasterRahl:
Thank you bro
You welcome

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saintinoo:
IJMB is really madness, although my centre tried because of the lecturers we had, Doctors and professors were the ones handling the program in my school.
waow which centre is that ?, cos my centre , nobody got above 14pts as a science student, while art and commercial score 15pts as the highest point, am the only engineering student in my centre, imagine, i made 11pts, d tin still dy pain me oo, after all my reading and craming
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
MrHandsome2013:
I WAS GIVE ADMISSION BY JAMB TO STUDY COMP SCI ND IN A POLY 2013 and quicky responded To the admission.
I have finished my nd program two years ago with lower credit.do i also need to do the jamb regularization.
[s]
MrHandsome2013:
I WAS GIVE ADMISSION BY JAMB TO STUDY COMP SCI ND IN A POLY 2013 and quicky responded To the admission.
I have finished my nd program two years ago with lower credit.do i also need to do the jamb regularization.
[/s]
MrHandsome2013:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olamilekansijay1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
EngrBello:

am not sure if 3.65 is upper credit from 5.0 scale
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olamilekansijay1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
I Think You Can Confirm It Elsewhere.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Saintinoo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tollicin:

waow which centre is that ?, cos my centre , nobody got above 14pts as a science student, while art and commercial score 15pts as the highest point, am the only engineering student in my centre, imagine, i made 11pts, d tin still dy pain me oo, after all my reading and craming
ATBU
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saintinoo:
ATBU
what was ur point ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Saintinoo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tollicin:
what was ur point ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is there any ATBU aspirant here.??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CherylM(f): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
pls is there an acticve whatsapp group
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CaptEColeJnr: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Godswealtth:

yeah it was tight and cool at the same time. did my Jupeb at uniben, where was yours?
wow.. same here.. Engineering.. you?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CaptEColeJnr: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Tollicin:

Bro, wot wil u say abt IJMB egzam...uhmm.
ABU zaria wicked sha, if u see d kind question dem ask for d egzam, lyk say make u stone d pesin to death, only 30% of wetin dm teach u nahin dm set question on, d remaining 1 na na na , try ur luck lol..
no worry bro.. God dey in control.. no shaking
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CaptEColeJnr: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2017
cutiedave:
calm down, no exams...or rather, it depends on ur skul of choice
OK thanks...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by PIANO1995(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gud day sirs/mas any futa aspirant here do dey write exams last year elect/elct thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bibilucky1: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jamb isn't organizing any exam, according to what I read they said that all schools should have screening exams now
hunter47:
I heard jamb is organizing an aptitude test for direct entry candidates how true is that??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bibilucky1: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
What about those that are already done with NYSC?
9jageekz:

Regularisation isn't meant for ND/HND holders alone, it's needed because jamb has no record of your admission in their Database.

So you need to regularise your admission. that's, if your admission wasn't recognised by jamb and two; you need it to be able to apply for NYSC! most most university students do it after their final year, while most poly student do it after their HND all for NYSC purpose.

So, if I may ask you was your admission recognised by JAMB?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
PIANO1995:
Gud day sirs/mas any futa aspirant here do dey write exams last year elect/elct thanks
Its ur school of ur choice that will organise screening exam.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bibilucky1: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please for Uniben, must the bsc degree come from them?
dequeenscraft:
Uniben, OAU, osun state university, Lagos city polytechnic, offa poly, they all accept AAT into 200 level, and as for the poly u can do Hnd
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Any one here also experiencing difficulties creating Jamb profile. I keep getting invalid email address.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Femmyjoel: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
I study buz eductuion at nce which course can i use to study at oau throw de
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by PIANO1995(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
fineyemi:
Its ur school of ur choice that will organise screening exam.
thanks I wnt 2 no if futa did exams last year in whch I wnt 2 no if dey set d same quetsns wit pst-utme
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Tplkenny: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
PIANO1995:
thanks I wnt 2 no if futa did exams last year in whch I wnt 2 no if dey set d same quetsns wit pst-utme

Futa don't conduct any exam last year..it's just verification of result ....that's all.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sanyamike(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Are you tired of writing jamb and not securing admission? Are you tired of sitting at home every year because of jamb?? The time has come for that to change The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos. The board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved courses in the different Universities' Foundation and/or Diploma Programmes and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 Level in Nigerian and partnering foreign universities. This programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for Students who were unable to gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as the programme only requires candidates' O’level results. N.B - students Awaiting their results can also Apply. Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple times or considering securing university admission without UTME or probably you just finished your secondary school and do not want to sit at home while doing nothing? If you answered yes then here comes the solution to the menace, with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board JUPEB candidates can secure 200L admission into their preferred university without JAMB via Direct Entry. Contact 07019103120 for more info.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ifecobaba(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Add me to any DE group.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Bibilucky1:
What about those that are already done with NYSC?

Before you are mobilised for NYSC deployment, you need to regularise your admission..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Tollicin:

Bro, wot wil u say abt IJMB egzam...uhmm.
ABU zaria wicked sha, if u see d kind question dem ask for d egzam, lyk say make u stone d pesin to death, only 30% of wetin dm teach u nahin dm set question on, d remaining 1 na na na , try ur luck lol..

Laughs Hard.

Compared to our jupeb exam in which they have taught us everything..Apart from the maths side..e get as the math be ooo

But thank God Jupeb does not do any exam again part from buying the form
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2017
CaptEColeJnr:
no worry bro.. God dey in control.. no shaking

Ohh..Captecole my old friend
You just absquatulate the jupeb thread ...

Anyway.. How do you see the math

I heard jupeb gat nothing to do with regularisation of Jamb ****
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anulux(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
sanusikp491:
am a student of kwara state poly.an OND holder in public administration with upper credit(3:12)whats the assurance that i can gain admission into unilorin through Direct Entry exam?
What's app me 07051423560
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anulux(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
koldej:
Please ani1 here wu has done d jamb regularization stuff shuld enlighten me on aw he or she go abt it...don't nid comment on wat it is abt bt I onli want to knw d processin. thanks ani d.e applicant wu finish is ND @kwarapoly here
Also from kwara poly, applying with DE please add me on what's app
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anulux(f): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ahmed99:
[color=#000099][/color] ;Di have 3.20 upper credit Kwara poly and I want to go for Bsc microbiology unilorin pls any one with info as to whether unilorin accepts it Thank you
Also from kwara poly please add me on what's app, I need some information 07051423560
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Anulux(f): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
koldej:
Plss help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls has ani graduate frm kwarastate polytechnic regularised successfully Av submitted d form for over a month nau nd my admision status kip displayin *no admision giving yet*
Also having the same issues please help me, add me on what's app 07051423560

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.