Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480510 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Saintinoo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tollicin:

Bro, please did she explain wot d DATE OF EXAM MEANS,cos if it is d date of exam of ijmb i did, i started on d 14 feb _ 2nd march 2017, so am still wondering,

please your number, dis mine either 08120011223
yes mine the guy put july 2017 and i overlook it because that was the time the result came out, bt for urs i dnt think there is any problem
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Saintinoo:
yes mine the guy put july 2017 and i overlook it because that was the time the result came out, bt for urs i dnt think there is any problem
Bro, the guy put january 2014, instead of feb 2017,wen d guy was registring me, he just told me d day i graduated., i nw thought is frm sec. secoundary skul. dn i told d guy to put january 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tomtech12(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tollicin:

Bro, the guy put january 2014, instead of feb 2017,wen d guy was registring me, he just told me d day i graduated., i nw thought is frm sec. secoundary skul. dn i told d guy to put january 2017

am sorry for replying late... as stated earlier.. the women I met @jamb office said it doesn't mean anything.. she said it won't affect the admission.. I pray we are safe... but wen u called their office @Abuja. u would have asked if we are safe.. or if such mistake won't affect us.... My opinion though.. 09037451571
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jahkingdom(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
pls, i need info regarding change of change of course or institution 4 direct entry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bless6: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
pls who is familiar with Lasu,did u know if dey accept ND for direct entry into accounting? urgent response plsssss
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afeez511: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
hello,do anyone know the closing date of the direct entry form and would all registration also close once the sales of form is closed.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Rasaq71:

The notice under the slip always tell u what to do (whether to submit document or not). Below is a comparison of last year and this year slip. The first one is last year (2016) while the second one is this year (2017)
Thanks bro. Your contribution helps
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Jackossky:

can't access my mail for now,but anytime u log in I hope you see this

after creating my profile_I went to the jamb accredited centre
the jamb official there registering de student asked me to go to any cyber cafe or bank to pay for the registration fee..
I sited a cafe not far from the jamb centre and the 'cafe man' told me to pay 6k in cash as opposed to the 5500 naira ...he included the service fee to it.

I went back to the accredited centre and the man only asked for my O,level result and my matric number but since I told him I did Jupeb and I have no matric number,he made use of my examination number which is printed on my school ID card...
he was through within 3 mins after taking my fingerprint and passport.
he took 7h for the service rendered totalling the money I paid to be 6700 naira

That's all...no long thing
thanks bro, I wish u success in your endeavour
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2017
EmperorBasil:

yes u don't need to submit anything at d jamb offices. I did registration 2 weeks ago after which I proceeded to jamb office for submission and dey accepted my documents but as at yesterday wen I took a friend dere to go submit he's dey said it has been stopped dat it wasn't necessary.
hope dis helpz
thanks bro, it helps. Wish you success in all your endeavour
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2017
newspapers:
We are not providing adequate help and info here. Nairaland is a community for all Nigerians to share ideas and useful help. All we do here about direct entry is yab ourselves. Please.

Here is a resourceful idea about 2017 direct entry info from Nigeria School News https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com/jamb-direct-entry-form-out-application-detail/

I hope it helps someone.
bro nobody is yabbing, don't divert peoples mind
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ukeme200(m): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2017
able88:

the documents are

1) The qualifying certificate (NCE, OND, JUPEB etc)

2) O'level results.

3) And also former jamb reg number and her school reg number (if she doesn't have that, then she need to do regularisation)

She should visit any CBT center, pay for the pin online using either MasterCard or Interswitch or any other form of online transaction. she can as well purchase the pin at bank.

After pin vending, the next thing is to fill the form, upload the documents, print out the slip and finally submit a copy of the slip to any Jamb nearest office.

You can ask other question.

bro please, do they require jamb admission letter for the DE registration?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Abolarin91:
thanks bro, it helps. Wish you success in all your endeavour
Thanks and Amen

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Topscoque:

Plz help, avin same issue

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abolarin91:
thanks bro, I wish u success in your endeavour

Thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Elizabethojo:
same here too.. I Don tire oo.. ND am not ready to waste tfare to ikoyi. what should we do

Thanks for that rhetorical question
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good day guys, pls I need ur assistance. Can I use d email I use in registratring for utme for d.e again?? embarassed Pls reply me guys...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
ayox1:
Good day guys, pls I need ur assistance. Can I use d email I use in registratring for utme for d.e again?? embarassed Pls reply me guys...
lol

yes bro..u can

jamb keeps a different database for both
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jackossky:

lol

yes bro..u can

jamb keeps a different database for both
haaa thanks bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nwaezepbebe(f): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please is there any one applying for DE into FUNAI Ebonyi
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nwaezepbebe:

allied dere last year but I wasn't given Infact nobody was admitted into my department (Biz Admim) via D.e last year
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by psychologist(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nwaezepbebe:
Yes I am
Civil engineering you?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
please house, i need ur help !!
I Log in my profile this afternoon, then my hand mistakely press change of local goverment, then i check my payment icon in my profile, it showing i paid #2500... And something attached to it, whereas i did nt pay ... I also check my email , and i saw the same payment details, please what should i do ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
afeez511:
hello,do anyone know the closing date of the direct entry form and would all registration also close once the sales of form is closed.
Well, registration was to end on the 12th of August. I don't know if it has been changed.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Did my registration last week and I was giving the last days at forcadoes high as well as a CD on Ebrochure and Esyllabus. Seriously what are we to do with these? undecided
Bro, it is called value for your money grin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
MasterRahl:
Bro, it is called value for your money grin

undecided
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tollicin:
I Log in my profile this afternoon, then my hand mistakely press change of local goverment, then i check my payment icon in my profile, it showing i paid #2500... And something attached to it, whereas i did nt pay ... I also check my email , and i saw the same payment details, please what should i do ?
SOMEBODY PLS HELP cry
Tollicin:
SOMEBODY PLS HELP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ignore d payment it means noting. Just go ahead with ur registration of u haven't done it
Tollicin:

SOMEBODY PLS HELP cry
SOMEBODY PLS HELP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by talkless07: 1:14am On Jul 31, 2017
EmperorBasil:

allied dere last year but I wasn't given Infact nobody was admitted into my department (Biz Admim) via D.e last year
ok
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Pls is it compulsory I use my statement of result alongside my o/level results??

If it is, what if its not ready yet...can I use my ND2 second semester result which I printed online??

Thanks..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by able88(m): 4:26am On Jul 31, 2017
ukeme200:

bro please, do they require jamb admission letter for the DE registration?
no, but your Jamb admission number and also that of your school of which you graduated from
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Elizabethojo: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Tollicin:
Jus ignore the payment in as much u haven't paid anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.