Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (481397 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bro I have filled the form and printed it out. I submitted it to my school vc's office and I was called back today that the old vc name is on the form and the new one can't sign on it unless I correct it. And I am not seeing any option to edit the indemnity form.
obisco4u:

If it is the online form then it may not be possible to correct.
But if it is on paper then you simply print another one, make your corrections and submit.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jollyakat(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mission2prosper:
please someone should help me buy this pin please anyone

Back read pls... i will helpful or

chat me up on whatsapp 07032787875
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abolarin91:
I don't think u are newly regularize, bcause u are suposed to have new reg number if truly u are just regularize. Wen I checked my status on jamb portal this is wat I saw"congratulation, u have been admitted...bla bla " which means I dnt need any regularization. All newly regularized student were given a new reg number. Perhap, u didn't check ur status b4 going for regularization.

Dey didn't give everybody dat regularized new reg no. dey only gave pple without any reg no before new one cos I checked my status before paying for regularization ND dey didn't change my no
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ekemeze:
Guys guys! ... I paid 10 fu+king thousand naira for regularization.. I submitted everything to my goddamn school yet, Its almost a month, I haven't recieved any email regarding a new reg. No....
I supposed to buy a DE form, but I'm waiting for that reg. No. From jamb, .... should I go ahead and purchase the DE pin online? Or I should keep waiting till I get ma new reg. No.
Secondly, those who have already applied for Direct entry.. Is there anything like first and second choice? I mean. Can someone apply for two universities at a time..??
Thirdly, please anyone knows if there is Building technology in Uniben?? I googled it severally, i couldn't get a satisfactory answer..
Thanks in anticipation!

Yes dere is first ND second choice option

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dekay14(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello,

Please how long does it take to perform and complete this regularization process?

For those that have done and completed their, how long did it take you, from start to finish?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mztemmy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello....please what is RRR code.....went to the bank now and dey asking of it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
U were suppose to generate it in ur online profile. The RRR code will be sent to ur registered mail
Mztemmy:
Hello....please what is RRR code.....went to the bank now and dey asking of it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mztemmy(f): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thanks seen it now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by odoguma(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
rollUP:
Bro I have filled the form and printed it out. I submitted it to my school vc's office and I was called back today that the old vc name is on the form and the new one can't sign on it unless I correct it. And I am not seeing any option to edit the indemnity form.

In that case I suggest any of the following options:

1. Visit the nearest Jamb office for assistance.
2. If (1) above does not work, then Call Jamb National HQ in Abuja for assistance by getting their number on their support page
support.jamb.org.ng
3. If (2) above does not work, Beg the current VC to sign on behalf of the old one if Jamb says they cannot correct it.
4. Lastly (!) Edit your indemnty form's PDF with a computer and change the VC name, print and re-submit. This might be risky though!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mission2prosper: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jollyakat:

Back read pls... i will helpful or

chat me up on whatsapp 07032787875
Is not that i dont know how to buy the pin but i dont have money.please i dont have whatsapp i pmed you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ekemeze: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ekemeze: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ekemeze: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
pls am really frustrated now, I paid in the bank and it's still pending!! what am I going to do now? there is no pin..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
If you have a reg number then u have no business with d regularization form. Me that I filled the Regularization form I am telling you what I saw.
Ekemeze:

no sir.. There is no such thing in regularization form... I mean Direct entry form.. Not regularization form.. Regularization is mainly to get a new jamb Reg. No... Its not to apply for university sir.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bro thanks for the suggestions.
1. I called the numbers for their headquarters and they didn't pick up.
2. I cant see my vc talk less of to beg him, I have to submit to those under him for then to give it to him to sign. I have submitted my form to d school for over a week only to be called today and told d vc can't sign on it cos it has d old vc's name on it.
3. So I went to Jamb's office and I was told they can edit it for me but it won't reflect on my online profile and if my school successfully signs on it and they submit it to their Abuja office it will be detected there. That if I truly want admission this year, I should go create another profile and start afresh. Well it is a lesson o learnt hard. My 10k regularization gone cry
obisco4u:

In that case I suggest any of the following options:

1. Visit the nearest Jamb office for assistance.
2. If (1) above does not work, then Call Jamb National HQ in Abuja for assistance by getting their number on their support page
support.jamb.org.ng
3. If (2) above does not work, Beg the current VC to sign on behalf of the old one if Jamb says they cannot correct it.
4. Lastly (!) Edit your indemnty form's PDF with a computer and change the VC name, print and re-submit. This might be risky though!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ekemeze: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
rollUP:
Bro thanks for the suggestions.
1. I called the numbers for their headquarters and they didn't pick up.
2. I cant see my vc talk less of to beg him, I have to submit to those under him for then to give it to him to sign. I have submitted my form to d school for over a week only to be called today and told d vc can't sign on it cos it has d old vc's name on it.
3. So I went to Jamb's office and I was told they can edit it for me but it won't reflect on my online profile and if my school successfully signs on it and they submit it to their Abuja office it will be detected there. That if I truly want admission this year, I should go create another profile and start afresh. Well it is a lesson o learnt hard. My 10k regularization gone cry

Too bad. I was going to suggest that you create another profile and start over again, but 10k is not beans. Anyway, if you can, you can start afresh again.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
thank God I have successfully registered.. UNI: federal university dutse, jigawa state COURSE: Economics GRADE: 3.28(ND) RELEVANT O' LEVEL RESULT math B3 English C6 Account B3 Commerce A1 Economic C6

ANY ASPIRANT? QUOTE ME....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
rollUP:
If you have a reg number then u have no business with d regularization form. Me that I filled the Regularization form I am telling you what I saw.

u are getting it all wrong I av a reg number bt my sch didn't send my admission details to jamb so wen I checked my status I saw no admission offered yet ND I had to pay for regularization bt dey didn't give me a new reg bt rather dey upgrade d old reg no so regularization is nt for pple without reg no alone
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opesco2000: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please I submitted my jamb regularization to laspotech since March and I haven't gotten the confirmation mail and I have no one to call to ask if the school has submitted it or not .....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by raemond2093: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nwaezepbebe:
But please will there be a DE exam to write
I don ask this question tire o
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by raemond2093: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Will there be direct entry exam undecided answer pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by snowden9(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Prinsola:

Someone pls answer me
Bro how far. sent you a pm. please reply
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2017
raemond2093:
Will there be direct entry exam undecided answer pls
YES!!! your school of choice would be the one to conduct the exams.....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndndnd: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2017
What's your GP ando O Level result?
Sunbeam20:
I graduated with second upper from unilorin (biochemistry) and I want to go for MBBS, I'm contemplating about UI and unilag. Which one is less competitive and easy to gain admission into?.
I applied for unilorin last year but no admission.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oluperfect(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
pls,the school where I graduated from said I will be able to collect my statement of result in the next three weeks,and direct entry is going to close next week,,,pls wot can I do.........
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oluperfect:
pls,the school where I graduated from said I will be able to collect my statement of result in the next three weeks,and direct entry is going to close next week,,,pls wot can I do.........
trust me, they would extend the date..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by koldej(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
BRO..DNT LUK AT D 10K O..JST PAY ANODA ONE ND CORECT UR MISTAKE I ALSO HAV D SAME PROB. I FILLED IN INCOMPLETE REGISTRAR NAME JST BCUX OF D FACT DAT I DIDNT INCLUDE PASTOR IN HIS NAME I USE MR....E SENT ME AWAY DAT I SHULD GO ND CORET IT, WHICH ISNT POSIBLE,I GAT TO PAY ANODA 10K O..VERY PAINFUL
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by koldej(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
TO D GUY ASPIRIN 4 BUILDING TECH AT UNIBEN..UNIBEN DSNT HAV BUILDING TECH AS COURSE..EITHER U CHOOSE STRUCTURAL ENGRN OR QUANTITY SURVEY, BT I ADVISE U CHUSE STRUCTURAL ENGRN IF U GAT D BRAIN..COX M SURE U SHULD B FAMILIAR WIT JST D INTRO TO STRUCTURAL DESIGN ND DETAILIN, ND STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS IN UR DIPLOMA DAYS..ND U KNW WAT IT MEANS TO HAV (B)OR(C)IN IT. M ALXO AN OND HOLDA,BUILDING TECH. KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ajistai2003(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jollyakat:

unilorin admission has nothing to do with what is on ground brother. she choose to go poly offa where as she was offered admission by unilorin. lemme ask this question.

Does anything appear like fedpoffa admission whenever she checked her status via jamb website with her registration number?

which I knew it can never show. just tell her that her admission into fedpoffa is not recognized by jamb and she should go for regularization if she can still meet up with the closing date of DE form.

Dont forget she will put OND and not BSC when doing the registration in a cbt center.

It's bee resolved. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.