Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 6) Closing Ceremony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 6) Closing Ceremony (706 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 6) Closing Ceremony by XtremelyCoded(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tonight's service will be transmitted live on www.rccg.org

Join us!!

Tonight is Holy Communion/ Annointing Service... #CompleteRestoration

Day 6
Ministering: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Topic: The Mantle
Congress Text: Joel 2:25-27
Main Text: 2 Kings 2:9-15

Before the Mantle fell on Elisha, he was a rich man. He surrendered all when Elijah threw his mantle at him - 1 Kings 19:19-21.

Acts 20:35, Becoming an agent of restoration is better than having complete restoration.

The beauty of the whole thing is that he had the mantle of Elijah, but you can have the mantle of Jesus Christ.
The Holy spIrit is Our own mantle.

The effect of the Mantle on Elisha was permanent.
The Holy Spirit can also give us Permanent Power- Ephesians 5:18.

God can begin to use you as an agent of Restoration, it doesn't have to do with age or title, all you need is the Holy Spirit.

You can raise the dead.

Prayer Points
* Anything that will deter you from becoming a vessel unto Honour in God's hand tonight be removed in Jesus' Name.

* Father, everything I need to become an agent of restoration release to me tonight.
*Father, allow the mantle of Jesus Christ to fall unto me tonight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 6) Closing Ceremony by phlopholly: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Make me Your vessel unto honor
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 6) Closing Ceremony by XtremelyCoded(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

This Photos Has Been Causing Chaos On Social Media: Does This Mean Blasphemy? / Islamic Scholar Advise On Good Christian-muslim Relationship / Merry Christmas Images, Wishes And Messages For Friends & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.