Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (7771 Views)

Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
This a very true story that I witnessed at a client's office.

I was seated in the visitors' room of a company that sells tyres. I was waiting to see the manager but they were having IT problems and their systems were down. I was seated next to a well-dressed man who was looking dapper in a black, stripped suit. We started chatting and he said that he is a purchasing manager (named John) who needed tyres urgently but the delay was annoying him. Then enters a big man in white native and a woman in skirt suit.

As the big man sat down, he started complaining that the tyre company was wasting his time and that he needed to get back to his church's december convention programme. Apparently, he is a pastor for one of the big churches. The Pastor further claimed that the tyre company was wasting God's time. It was at this time that John the purchasing manager snorted and said, "you are not God and even if there was a God, he would appreciate patience as a virtue". In my mind, I smiled. I was happy to meet another atheist in Nigeria but little did I know that he was much more than just an atheist.

The pastor then replied, "do you not have respect? How can you talk to a man of God like this?" John laughed and replied "I don't follow your religion or beliefs. Please just wait for the manager to come; we too (pointing towards himself and I) have been waiting before you".

The pastor started looking confused and said "Are you a muslim? Even muslims respect their imams? Which religion do you follow sef?" John smiled and replied "I am a satanist". At this point, the lady that was with us shouted "JESUS! SATAN-WETIN? ARE YOU SERIOUS??"

I tried to calm things down by saying "there is no need for all this religion talk, lets focus on business". But the pastor disagreed. He started raising his voice. He looked at me and said "how can you just let this pagan just say nonsense in your presence? Are you too not a christian". I had to betray myself to avoid drama- "sir, I am a christian but let's leave everyone to their beliefs". The satanist now getting angry now said, "I respect christians like you (pointing to me) that respect themselves, but pastors like this guy who are so arrogant as if they are gods, I hate them".

The pastor jumped up from his seat and started interrogating John the satanist- "So you worship the devil? What kind of human being are you? Do you like hell? Do you want the holy ghost to burn you? What is wrong with you?". The satanist countered- "I don't worship the devil. I and other satanists just venerate the idea of Lucifer Morningstar as an icon for knowledge; if anything I worship knowledge. And furthermore, it is your Yaweh that kills with vengeance and bloodlust in the old testament".

"IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I REBUKE ALL THE FALSEHOODS AND BLASPHEMY FROM YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU HAVE LEARNT FROM YOUR FATHER WHO IS THE FATHER OF LIES", the pastor shouted. "YOU ARE LETTING THE DEVIL USE YOU BUT WITH THE POWER OF JESUS, YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT", the pastor continued. But the satanist too was getting angry- "LOOK HERE, MISTER- I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR FAKE GOD, A GOD THAT WILL USE A CHARLATAN LIKE YOU THAT GETS FAT OFF TITHES. PLEASE, SPARE ME YOUR PREACHING."

It was then some company staff started coming into the visitors' room to see what the shouting was about. I quickly excused myself and went about looking for the manager. I was more interested in concluding business than listening to a religious debate. But honestly, I enjoyed the drama.

cc kingebukasblog, hahn, plaetton, pidgin2, mrmontella, pastoraio, eyehategod, deepsight, johnbelion

story verified by Harddmirror.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Rilwayne001: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
ODIKWA!!
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:
ODIKWA!!

odikwa serious story!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by hopefulLandlord: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin if the pastor con hear say you be Atheist nkor your own for Worst o..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
I can relate that woman that shouted "Satan watin" to pidgin2 na typical her be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
My problem with satanist is that although they read the bible but they chose to venerate the worse character in it. They are 100% worse than atheists in my opinion

I have a feeling JackBizzle is lying, he is the satanist in this story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I can relate that woman that shouted "Satan watin" to pidgin2 na typical her be that grin

U no serious grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by randomperson: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am surprised the pastor didn't even burst into tongues

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by randomperson: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:
My problem with satanist is that although they read the bible but they chose to venerate the worse character in it. They are 100% worse than atheists in my opinion

Satan is not the worst character in the bible. God is worst character

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

Witch woman?
In the story
JackBizzle:
John smiled and replied "I am a satanist". At this point, the lady that was with us shouted "JESUS! SATAN-WETIN? ARE YOU SERIOUS??"
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:
Satan is not the worst character in the bible. God is worst character
You must be a satanist
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:

In the story

Lol grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by sonofluc1fer: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:
My problem with satanist is that although they read the bible but they chose to venerate the worse character in it.
Satan is the good guy in the Bible.
Yahweh is the evil jealous snake that is addicted to human praise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by randomperson: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

You must be a satanist
Am not a satanist, I'm only objective and have common sense... The number of people killed by God alone would make hitler and Osama and napoleon cringe with disgust.
Not to mention the reasons he killed those people

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:

Am not a satanist, I'm only objective and have common sense... The number of people killed by God alone would make hitler and Osama and napoleon cringe with disgust.
Not to mention the reasons he killed those people

Which of the gods are you talking about or are you on drugs, how do we know you are not posting this from a psychiatric hospital?
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Satan is the good guy in the Bible. Yahweh is the evil jealous snake that is addicted to human praise.
Another psychiatric patient
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by sonofluc1fer: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

Another psychiatric patient
Honored for you to call me that.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
So how can we verify this story . The usual gullible coterie of atheists have voraciously consumed the story - every single detail- without any scintilla of skepticism. undecided

Christians be wise . cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by sonofluc1fer: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
So how can we verify this story
Try Faith.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by randomperson: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

Which of the gods are you talking about or are you on drugs, how do we know you are not posting this from a psychiatric hospital?
Why are u getting so angry?? Or u wish to send bears to devour me like your god did?? Or offer me as burnt offering?? Or exterminate all Nigerians for what I did??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Try Faith.

That does not work for me because the OP is an atheist , he has no morals wink . The story is most likely concocted .
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by sonofluc1fer: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That does not work for me because the OP is an atheist , he has no morals wink . The story is most likely concocted .
Still a better story than the virgin birth.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by randomperson: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Ouch!!

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Still does not change the fact that JackFizzle's story is most likely concocted .

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

story verified by Harddmirror.

Lol . The story is not true then grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by sonofluc1fer: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Still does not change the fact that JackFizzle's story is most likely concocted .
But it's fresh and current. Yours.. well... let's not into that caricature of holy text you call the Bible. Believe Ignorant Bullshit Lies Earnestly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

But it's fresh and current. Yours.. well... let's not into that caricature of holy text you call the Bible. Believe Ignorant Bullshit Lies Earnestly

How does JackBS's story being fresh and current stop it from being concocted ? Have you put your brain in abeyance again undecided

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Wilgrea7(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
@ JackBizzle

the man is an atheist... there are 2 types of Satanists... believing and unbelieving Satanists

unbelieving Satanists are actually atheists on the quest of knowledge... they don't believe in God or satan(how ironical) .. most choose to answer the name “satanists" just to freak religious people out

believing Satanists worship Satan.. they worship some sort of fallen angel or some which follow bahomet(or something like that)
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by sonofluc1fer: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Have you put your brain in abeyance again undecided

cheesy
Says the black man with Jewish brain. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by sonofluc1fer: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:

Ouch!!
Even KingEbukasBlog was impressed and knocked out by that riposte. Beautiful Christmas present.... grin he had to log out and clear his cache. grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / Sickness Is Not An Act Of God / Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.