Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (41841 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2017
dfrost:

What has tribe got to do with the issue at hand? angry
It is very important dear. I just asked a harmless?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by chineloSA(f): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2017
gabazin080:
not sure. cus she was a side chic turned wife due to pregnancy

Eeeeuuuuwwww. Your own is serious. shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by upuphim(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Dismiss that suspicion of her cheating on you since you have a look alike son, till you catches her red handedly. Sit her down, tell good things about her and proceed to tell her that lies is taking too much toll on your love for her.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2017
gabazin080:
wish i could. i want to learn pls

If u cud sleep with her there Ws sm kind of attraction maybe not love bt since u decided to marry her and if she loves u and supports u just teach her and make her the kind of wife u wish u had! It's simple... Ok not dat simple depending on how eager she is to learn.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by bellotaofeek: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Go ahead and divorce her whether it hurts or not . But wait a minute . If you ever attend a marriages counselling they will tell you that the first five years is like hell and you would need a lot of endurance . Almost all the ladies have such hidden attitude that you only gets to know when you are closer to them . Try to endure . Call her into her senses no matter how hard it could be . At the end . You will be happy . Safe your home *dont quit *
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by kayguy2(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
dfrost:

Then after that, what happens? I'm interested to know.

If she really value the relationship, she will amend her ways.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by kayguy2(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
dfrost:

Then after that, what happens? I'm interested to know.
quiting won't help your lookalike Son.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by snowblaq(f): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gratefulsoul:

Why then did you go on with the marriage when you fully aware you don't love her.. Marriage isn't relationship or courtship, its a life contract. I will advice you look inward and deep down in your heart there is this atom of feeling or love which you once had for her cos am sure you didn't impregnate her through wifi but through love making, try and ignite those feelings again and learn to love her but this time not as a side chick but as a wife and also the mother of your sweet boy..
........very mature advice....the best so far.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dfrost: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
kayguy2:
quiting won't help your lookalike Son.

I'm not the op cheesy
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dfrost: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
octopusfreaky:
It is very important dear. I just asked a harmless?

That's not a harmless question my dear sister. Tribe has nothing to do with love. Haba.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by octopusfreaky(f): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
dfrost:

That's not a harmless question my dear sister. Tribe has nothing to do with love. Haba.
Certain tribes frown at marrying single mothers and getting a divorce.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dfrost: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
octopusfreaky:
Certain tribes frown at marrying single mothers and getting a divorce.

Really? Please educate me. I'm all ears.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
jaxxy:

If u cud sleep with her there Ws sm kind of attraction maybe not love bt since u decided to marry her and if she loves u and supports u just teach her and make her the kind of wife u wish u had! It's simple... Ok not dat simple depending on how eager she is to learn.
thanx man
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Omudia11: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Wrong! Because people say they love you doesn't mean they actually do. Love is endless. Any love that later turns into hate was never love in the first place.
butanep:

If love is enough you won't be having break up in relationships and marriages after the couple have proclaimed love to each other. Love is just and illusion and a feeling. The main thing is compatibility. Are you guyz compactible to live together. Nobody and nothing can seperate two spouse that are compactible.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by butanep(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Omudia11:
Wrong! Because people say they love you doesn't mean they actually do. Love is endless. Any love that later turns into hate was never love in the first place.

Your opinion. Everyone is entitled to his opinion and beliefs.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Omudia11: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
This isn't my opinion. If you're a christian then you should've seen it in the bible. If you're not, just forget it.
butanep:

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by butanep(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Omudia11:
This isn't my opinion. If you're a christian then you should've seen it in the bible. If you're not, just forget it.

This has nothing to do with religion oga. Don't bring religion to the topic. I have seen powerful men of God whose marriage collapsed or didn't last long so...

It all depends on what you believe. For me love isn't enough. You want to compare the love of men and that of Christ.

Our love is selfish. The only true love is the love of Christ.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Omudia11: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Notice I didn't say "men of God", I said the bible teaches us that love is endless. Read the song of Solomon, its about romantic love and it also shows that love is endless. Christ is our only standard in life as Christians. Nothing wrong in bringing him into every situation.
butanep:

This has nothing to do with religion oga. Don't bring religion to the topic. I have seen powerful men of God whose marriage collapsed or didn't last long so...

It all depends on what you believe. For me love isn't enough. You want to compare the love of men and that of Christ.

Our love is selfish. The only true love is the love of Christ.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dyangprof(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
keepingmum:
She was a side chic? Yet u were nacking her raw in all angles? You were also cheating on her as well. But u want to divorce her because u "feel" she's doing what you were doing to her?? No proof oo... I am guessing u have gotten another babe abi?

Continue playing wt the feelings of women you hear? The thunnnndererrrr that will fire you, is coming from Buhari's 2017 budget

hahahahaa. dis guy dey vez.

perfet response indeed.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
butanep:

undecided
butanep:

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by mannyiyke: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
gabazin080:
haba. bro wetin bring curse na
U deserve that curse. Fool! Let it not be that u've divorced ur wife. U lack respect for women and God. Ashawo nwoke!
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by yusufobinna1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
meeyarh:
Dnt sweat it d feeling to quit is always dia in every marriage, so if u leave dis one u definitely gone leave d next one. Patience, perseverance and thorough fighting fr love helps hold d marriage. *pashan to a fi na iyale oun bo wa na iyawo*
I don catch u,hmmmmmmm
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Now you understand how women become single mothers. wink

Hope you become the SINGLE FATHER after the divorce? kiss

Best wishes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.