Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. (1895 Views)

APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by MyGeneration(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Today i observed the Rivers state elections and all i could feel was disgust and hate for this present administration and everything they and their supporters stood for.

Everybody here remembers what happened in 2011 in the north during the post election violence whereby Buhari supporters mostly northerners came out enmass and started killing youth corpers and Nigerians from other regions, their excuse being that the corpers aided the rigging of election which made Buhari loose.

How would northerners in Rivers state and the southsouth feel if Rivers youths loyal to Pdp and wike rise up and start killing northerners simply because Buhari in far away Abuja and Apc tried to rig election?
Then when they do it we would all justify it and say, they deserve it because their brother that most of them have nothing to do with or even havent seen before tried to rig an election?

Do to others as you want them to do unto you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by bustykasa(f): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by HQuadreal: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmm hmm clear throat. Nigeria Politics.
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
In as much as i hate buhari & amaechi with passion, i still do not like spilling of blood. Let common sense prevail

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
If I talk now one mod somewhere will ban me...But Nigeria should've grown pass this shit, even the recent US elections should've thought this present administration some lessons on how things are done.Even Ghana is doing things right . But in this case, the ruling party are the ones causing pains and harm to the citizens. We're seeing it all

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by MyGeneration(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2016

I dont like what happened in Rivers election, all this talks about pdp trying to rig are lies, Apc is the ruling party at the federal level, they are responsible for appointing everybody and paying too.
Its obvios they only appointed their stooges who are their to do their biddings, on a leveled ground no rigging Apc cannot win a free and fair electio in any of the SS/SE states except Edo.

Pdp is not rigging but rather trying to make sure the election is not rigged cause they know they would win.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by balanceofterror1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cc, NgeneUkwenu, Omenka.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by MyGeneration(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Police and Army are supposed to be neautral in elections but am dissapointed at their actions today.
Any foreigner who visited Rivers state for the first time and withnessed the amount of police and armed forces moving around the state would think the state is at war or either under state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by jumper524(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2016
if dem born una well kill any aboki then we would remind u guys of the daily killing by ur cultist on our brothers.
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by modsmustdie: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Ghana ran a general election... there is no public holiday declared... it was just like every other day..., no fight, no police and military on patrol. ... everything was peaceful and normal as every other day. ..yet just a local election in PH, everything has turn into war... what a useless country called nigga area or junglized zoo...spit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Cromagnon: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2016
MyGeneration:
Today i observed the Rivers state elections and all i could feel was disgust and hate for this present administration and everything they and their supporters stood for.

Everybody here remembers what happened in 2011 in the north during the post election violence whereby Buhari supporters mostly northerners came out enmass and started killing youth corpers and Nigerians from other regions, their excuse being that the corpers aided the rigging of election which made Buhari loose.

How would northerners in Rivers state and the southsouth feel if Rivers youths loyal to Pdp and wike rise up and start killing northerners simply because Buhari in far away Abuja and Apc tried to rig election?
Then when they do it we would all justify it and say, they deserve it because their brother that most of them have nothing to do with or even havent seen before tried to rig an election?

are northerners the inec officials rigging? So why then will rivers youth start killing indiscriminately? Get your facts right and stop inciting ppl. Corpers were rigging or refusing to allow rigging is why they got killed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Are you intelligent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2016
They have destroyed the very peaceful process that brought them to power

I can see Nigeria going the Rwanda way with what Buhari is doing

People should call he police and army to order

Someone should make an official complain to the NASS about the use of Army and Police to rig election for one party

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by MyGeneration(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Cromagnon:
are northerners the inec officials rigging? So why then will rivers youth start killing indiscriminately? Get your facts right and stop inciting ppl. Corpers were rigging or refusing to allow rigging is why they got killed
Did all d corpers participate in the election, last time i checked it wasnt only corpers dat were killed, both southerners who had nothing to do with the election got killed and their businesses burnt.
I am not inciting anybody, but like i say nd wud always say, do to others as you want them to do unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by MyGeneration(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2016
jumper524:
if dem born una well kill any aboki then we would remind u guys of the daily killing by ur cultist on our brothers.
If dem born you well e get person way tell u mk u no remind us?
Abi na 10life u get?
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by idupaul: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
I wonder who ever told us Buhari was Mr Integrity ? The man in reality is wicked ,corrupt and deceitful snake

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by lastdon610: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2016
It is only in the APC led administration that an election rerun will be conducted twice after the flawless win against them in the general elections and in court.

So I want to ask, someone who won 3 times and you come along the line to conduct another rerun, if you possibly win...
Do you expect the country to see it as free and fare?

Rivers state election rerun is a punishment to Wike and outright injustice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
MyGeneration:

If dem born you well e get person way tell u mk u no remind us?
Abi na 10life u get?
don't mind that hypocrite.....
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Cromagnon: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2016
MyGeneration:

Did all d corpers participate in the election, last time i checked it wasnt only corpers dat were killed, both southerners who had nothing to do with the election got killed and their businesses burnt.
I am not inciting anybody, but like i say nd wud always say, do to others as you want them to do unto you.
where were southerners killed during election in 2011.name the places that were not polling booths.
Yep you are inciting ppl with incorrect information.
And as I always say, when in Rome, do like the Romans. I was a corper then in Abuja and I know how many times common sense saved me from being mobbed. If majority want rigging your bleeping give them the ballot box and stay alive. Those corpers were foolish to think police could protect them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Nigeria is a CURSED country with a foolish presidiot.
Anyone praying for this country to get better is actually stupid

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by CSTR13: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Cromagnon:
where were southerners killed during election in 2011.name the places that were not polling booths.
And as I always say, when in Rome, do like the Romans. I was a corper then in Abuja and I know how many times common sense saved me from being mobbed. If majority want rigging your bleeping give them the ballot box and stay alive. Those corpers were foolish to think police could protect them.
You are sick. Do you even know the meaning of inciting? What is inciting about telling everybody that corpers were killed in the north for defending votes which you clearrly agreed that they did.
So it is right for people to get killed for protecting their votes or to succumb to pressure?.
You are a coward and a sick human being.
I can bet $1000 that you are an afonja. Evil people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by MyGeneration(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2016
Cromagnon:
So what u said above makes sense to you.
Now apply this to Rivers state and other states, so you are saying its right for corpers to rig elections and its right for the peoplw to kill them if they dont, just because the police cant stop them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by agabusta: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2016
MyGeneration:
Police and Army are supposed to be neautral in elections but am dissapointed at their actions today.
Any foreigner who visited Rivers state for the first time and withnessed the amount of police and armed forces moving around the state would think the state is at war or either under state of emergency.

So given the history of how volatile is during elections, the place should not be flooded with security men right?
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by okasebe(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Na wa for dis pdp people ooooo..

It's only in Nigeria that you will do evil to others and expect them to do good to you..

Apc just returned the favor, you lots were hailing wike in 2015 for what happened in rivers but ameachi hasn't even unleashed his own fully and already you guys are here crying ...

Have you guys forgotten so soon, commissioner mbu, okay democracy didn't die under GEJ when five member s of Rivers state house of assembly wanted to impeach ameachi
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by redsceptic: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari and APC are making a mockery of Intelligent Nigerians

Intelligent Nigerians thats a very small class of individuals isn't it?
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Cromagnon: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
MyGeneration:

So what u said above makes sense to you. yes it does
Now apply this to Rivers state and other states, so you are saying its right for corpers to rig [b] there is no right or wrong. They don't have a choice to oversee elections. But they do have a choice to use common sense and defer to majority [/b]elections and its right for the peoplw to kill them if they dont, just because the police cant stop them?
OK when it's your turn go and challenge ppl that police fear
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by MyGeneration(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cromagnon:
OK when it's your turn go and challenge ppl that police fear
LoL... i wont even near d state talkless of the Lg.
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Cromagnon: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
CSTR13:
You are sick. [b] and you are stupid [/b]Do you even know the meaning of inciting? [b] using SENTIMENTS to rile ppl up [/b]What is inciting about telling everybody that corpers were killed in the north for defending votes which you clearrly agreed that they did.[b] mentioning north as if it doesn't happen in South
And using corpers instead of just saying inec officials
So it's OK for them to be killed if they are not educated abi

So it is right for people to get killed for protecting their votes or to succumb to pressure?. yes, if they are stupid enough not to realise they are outnumbered and outgunned
You are a coward and a sick human being.
I can bet $1000 that you are an afonja. Evil people.[/b]
you see how you want to use tribe to incite again
I know your type
Flat head like you
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Cromagnon: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... i wont even near d state talkless of the Lg.
you think you have choice as a corper? Talk with sense na
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by slivertongue: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
ours is madness not elections. the current political tenants are more desperate and wants to have everything forgetting that this was what was responsible for the fall of their predeccessors. It is a pity that APC which is supposed to be a corrective govt is doing opposite of her promise.

Please no matter what run for your life and dont shed blood. All you see today will be gone tommorrow
Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by CSTR13: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cromagnon:
you see how you want to use tribe to incite again
I know your type
Flat head like you
Cone-headed cerebrum with a tiger-scratched face like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. by Cromagnon: 2:08am On Dec 13, 2016
CSTR13:
Cone-headed cerebrum with a tiger-scratched face like you.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha see painment.

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed just got trolled HARD! / After Throwing Dogara A ‘salary Bomb Tweet’, Jibrin Steps Out In Style (photos) / Solve This Math And Win Five Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.