Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts (1881 Views)

Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) / Presidency Alerts On Fake Tweet Making The Rounds ..femi Adesina / Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good day.

Please who has same issue? I get like 6 Alerts for a single transaction and at the end of the month, i get debited for these multiple alerts.

This is day time fraud by the bank and needs to be stopped.

Dont be surprised if they blame it on system malfunction..

I was debited heavily last month

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by Gurumaharaji(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Those people are digital thieves .....they like disorganising ones widow's mite

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by Etzakoos(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are They Stylishly Imposing Tax On Sms
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by LAFO: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
You're not alone. GTBank have joined the bad gang grin

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
LAFO:
daylight robbery

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by gbeseun(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
everybody is using opportunity,gtb have joined the bad boys
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by EMPEROniro: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Aaah una still dey dash them money abi, as sharp man me i dey bury my money for my backyard. cheesy
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 2:37am On Feb 22, 2017
EMPEROniro:
Aaah una still dey dash them money abi, as sharp man me i dey bury my money for my backyard. cheesy
lol.... ant go soon remove them own debit alerts
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 2:38am On Feb 22, 2017
gbeseun:
It is wrong na
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by dheespectre: 3:17am On Feb 22, 2017
B
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by inourcare: 4:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by sosy25: 5:11am On Feb 22, 2017
GTB didn't just join the bad gang they have always been part of the bad gang.
LAFO:

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by sosy25: 5:13am On Feb 22, 2017
GTB didn't just join the bad boys they have always been part of the bad boys.
gbeseun:
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by nabiz(m): 5:18am On Feb 22, 2017
My own case is there worst. Gtbank is thief. I thinking all the stupid consumer protection agencies should be closed down. Gtbank Ole Ole Ole ole ole
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by Einl(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2017
GTB have always been thieves.

Nigerians are deceived by their shining buildings and nice logo.

They are worse.

GTB's advantage to other banks is those their marketing.

When you check out their services, it's just a sh¡t bank.
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by authority2006(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2017
naijaboy756:
Good day.

Please who has same issue? I get like 6 Alerts for a single transaction and at the end of the month, i get debited for these multiple alerts.

This is day time fraud by the bank and needs to be stopped.

Dont be surprised if they blame it on system malfunction..

I was debited heavily last month
Coming to nairaland may not solve the problem but can only create awareness in others. The solution is that you should mail, call or go to their local branch in your area. Tell them what they are doing, tell them to stop and return your excess charge. Believe me, they will stop it and refund you.
I did it with Skye, FCMB and Fidelity banks, they stopped the nonsense and returned excess charges. It was only the First Bank that didn't return the excess charges but they really stopped the madness. I achieved all these by sending just emails to them.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by kollynxofodile(m): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
All I c here re sponsored folks

Employed to tarnish the image of One of the most technologically advanced and Reputable Bank in the country.

As for me, all banks always have their issue, take it up with them and they will resolve it.

I started Banking with them, way back in 2005 even when their branches were few and I never regretted having all my accounts there (Dom, savings, current, Master card)

Team GT all the way
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Go and deactivate Your SMS Alert...
awon Ole oshi...they deducted 550naira last year December for SMS alert..
the second day I went to the bank to deactivate it after standing for over 3hours
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2017
kollynxofodile:

Employed to tarnish the image of One of the most technologically advanced and Reputable Bank in the country.

As for me, all banks always have their issue, take it up with them and they will resolve it.

I started Banking with them, way back in 2005 even when their branches were few and I never regretted having all my accounts there (Dom, savings, current, Master card)

Team GT all the way
NO RARA o...
nothing like tarnishing.. it's the fact..GTBank is the best..but they need to work on how they Rip you off your money all in the name of SMS alert.
the day I went to deactivate mine another guy was there complaining on how they deducted 1,250 for SMS alerts..he asked "How much am I earning for me to have received ober 300alerts in a month"
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by PFRB: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2017
GTB has been doing this to customers for a long time. Always ask for your account print out and always do your calculations.
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by tribalistseun: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2017
GTB bank makes me angry with their SMS charge monthly
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
kollynxofodile:

Team GT all the way
What is wrong with you?

Who is sponsoring who? Coming here to complain will make them review and quickly stop it and am sure it is not happening to me alone

Even when i worked for a competitor bank, i still loved GT
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by policy12: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
It's in there blood but most of there loyal customers won't see anything wrong with this.,since na Gtb make UBA try this u go dey see bashes from all angle.

Gtb bank for gullible ppu.
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
GTB bank makes me angry with their SMS charge monthly
my dear yesterday i got close to 7 alerts for a single transaction
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by luvinhubby(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Those Gt bank people are fraudsters, charging N10 per SMS against N4 by others, and they will send you 3 SMSs for a single transfer (main transfer, transfer charge & VAT), totalling N30 SMS for one transfer.

Charged me N880 Gens SMS charge in one month & I had to quickly deactivate SMS alerts from my account. Email alerts will do for me now.
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2017
cc:Lalasticlala,mynd 44
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by orisa37: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
All Banks have become Robbers' Den. GTB, ZENITH, 1st BANK etcetera now abandon genuine customers for fraudsters and open Accounts for them to siphon from unsuspecting public.
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
orisa37:
All Banks have become Robbers' Den. GTB, ZENITH, 1st BANK etcetera now abandon genuine customers for fraudsters and open Accounts for them to siphon from unsuspecting public.
This is unacceptable
Re: FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts by naijaboy756: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
they have done it again.

mynd44:, Fp please...1 transaction, 6 alerts

(1) (Reply)

Census: Nairaland Northern Community - Register Your Presence / Sanusi's Speech About The Real State Of The Nation / Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.