Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE (780 Views)

CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA / Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by Usomini: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
An article I read:

The Audacity of CHANGE:

History has a way to repeating itself. Between Goodluck Jonathan and John Mahama #Change is constant.

- Jonathan was Vice President and succeeded Late President Umar Yar'adua.

Mahama was Vice President and suceeded Late President Attah Mills.

- Jonathan completed Yar Adua's tenure and constested his 1st term election and won convincingly.

Mahama completed Attah Mill's tenure and contested his 1st term election and won convincinly.

- Jonathan contested for a 2nd term at age 58, and was soundly beaten by Buhari, a 72 years old opposition candidate.

Mahama contested for a 2nd term at age 58, and was given a comprehensive shellacking by 72 years old Nana Addo of the opposition party NPP.

- Corruption was the most potent arsenal the opposition used to torpedo Jonathan and Mahama out of power.

- Jonathan called to congratulate Buhari and conceded after a hard fought battle.

Mahama also called Nana Addo to congratulate and concede to him.

- Nana Addo like Muhammadu Buhari contested the presidential election and failed three times before he succeeded.

- Jonathan and John begins with the letter "J."

No doubt President John Mahama ran one of the most corrupt government in the history of Ghana. Will incoming President Nana Addo be decisive enough and make hard choices in his bid to clear the augean stables? Will he put Mahama in the dock and let him account for his loots or like Buhari he will systematically go after his allies and allow the Big Masquerade to transform into a globetrotter delivering circus lectures on peaceful transition of power?

Question! Questions and more questions from the land of the rising star!

While we ruminates over these avalanche of burning questions, Ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming black Africa's brand new President, Nana Akufo-Addo.

#Akwaabaaa

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by Just30: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Usomini:
An article I read:

The Audacity of CHANGE:

History has a way to repeating itself. Between Goodluck Jonathan and John Mahama #Change is constant.

- Jonathan was Vice President and succeeded Late President Umar Yar'adua.

Mahama was Vice President and suceeded Late President Attah Mills.

- Jonathan completed Yar Adua's tenure and constested his 1st term election and won convincingly.

Mahama completed Attah Mill's tenure and contested his 1st term election and won convincinly.

- Jonathan contested for a 2nd term at age 58, and was soundly beaten by Buhari, a 72 years old opposition candidate.

Mahama contested for a 2nd term at age 58, and was given a comprehensive shellacking by 72 years old Nana Addo of the opposition party NPP.

- Corruption was the most potent arsenal the opposition used to torpedo Jonathan and Mahama out of power.

- Jonathan called to congratulate Buhari and conceded after a hard fought battle.

Mahama also called Nana Addo to congratulate and concede to him.

- Nana Addo like Muhammadu Buhari contested the presidential election and failed three times before he succeeded.

- Jonathan and John begins with the letter "J."

No doubt President John Mahama ran one of the most corrupt government in the history of Ghana. Will incoming President Nana Addo be decisive enough and make hard choices in his bid to clear the augean stables? Will he put Mahama in the dock and let him account for his loots or like Buhari he will systematically go after his allies and allow the Big Masquerade to transform into a globetrotter delivering circus lectures on peaceful transition of power?

Question! Questions and more questions from the land of the rising star!

While we ruminates over these avalanche of burning questions, Ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming black Africa's brand new President, Nana Akufo-Addo.

#Akwaabaaa
Hello Dummy

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by Usomini: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
[q[color=#770077][/color]uote author=Just30 post=51814891] Hello Dummy[/quote]

Yeah Albert Einstein
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by jkaro(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hope the policy Addo will apply will be better than that of buhari own to me make Ghana great
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
John Manana? Please gaan have seat.
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by EazyMoh(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2016
I have a feeling this is gonna hurt Ipad miscreants. Good thing they are still celebrating Trumps victory.
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by SageTravels: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:
I have a feeling this is gonna hurt Ipad miscreants. Good thing they are still celebrating Trumps victory.

We no your IPod member just pretending.
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by mykeljosef: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2016
hmnnn
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by Aufbauh(m): 5:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Just30:
Hello Dummy

Hi, I'd sense excruciating "painment" in this your post cheesy
@Usomini, it seems like Jonathan has gotten a namesake and consolation in the ousted Ghana president.
May they (J & J) rest in their loot, though it is hurting for a 58 years old man to be booted out of position by a 72 years old.
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by Bari22: 5:06am On Dec 11, 2016
we shall see.
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by Toosure70: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2016
jkaro:
Hope the policy Addo will apply will be better than that of buhari own to me make Ghana great
Don't worry, Asiwaju is there to put him through. The failure of bubu started immediately he turned against Jagaban. I STAND WITH TINUBU
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by jkaro(m): 6:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Toosure70:
Don't worry, Asiwaju is there to put him through. The failure of bubu started immediately he turned against Jagaban. I STAND WITH TINUBU

Wenti tinubu be. So u be AFONJA shey. Na una de give us this hardship.. I pity Ghana, them nor know who dem call tinubu
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by EazyMoh(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2016
SageTravels:

We no your IPod member just pretending.
Lol! I have been called many names but not an ipod.
Re: Similarities Between Johnathan And John Manana - AUDACITY OF CHANGE by Just30: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2016
Aufbauh:

Hi, I'd sense excruciating "painment" in this your post cheesy
@Usomini, it seems like Jonathan has gotten a namesake and consolation in the ousted Ghana president.
May they (J & J) rest in their loot, though it is hurting for a 58 years old man to be booted out of position by a 72 years old.
like I said, dummy, welcome to the 21 century

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Senator Francis Okpozo Is Dead / PHOTOS: Swearing In Of Elected Local Government Chairmen In Abia State / How Alert From A Foreign Country Led Nigeria’s Air Force To Bomb Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.