Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? (11422 Views)

Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by KingSango(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
FMCASH:
What is kemet

Kemet is the original name of Ancient Egypt which was an empire founded by African Blacks. Egypt was the Capital of all of Africa. There were African empires elsewhere in Africa but they all came together in Kemet as a sort of African Union. Kemet was attacked and destroyed by thousands of years of constant invasions and treachery. Dr. Chamber Williams in his book, "The Destruction of African Civilization", traces the origin of many West African tribes like Yoruba and Hausa people to Ancient Kemet. Yoruba people were the farmers and builders of settled towns and the Hausa, which are Fulani, where the warriors and animal rearers. These two contrasts were vital to how Kemet as constructed.

Oduduwa was a Prince of Kemet, right of the royal bloodline of African royalty that traces back to the Gods/Irunmole who built this world. The world is an enclosed dome and all it, from the water, land, animals and man was created by the Irunmole. The Earth is a ship or egg floating in the waters of Nun. This is in accord with Yoruba cosmology as well, only the Bible cosmology is fake, made up by our mortal enemies Asiatics. Asiatics are Whites, Jews, Arabs, Persians, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_GjS4LKSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU

There is no Jesus Christ and there is no Caliphate or Mahdi coming. African traditional religions never worshiped non-existent persons. We worship great royal ancestors whose bloodline descends from the Irunmole as the Irunmole appeared to us in human form. This is consistent in almost every African culture, their royal ancestors are their Gods. We don't worship non-existent entities, many of us do now, but it is because of being conquered and enslaved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWr-Wz9wyBE

Again there is no Jesus Christ just dirty Christian and Islamic Freemasons controlling Africa's destiny. Ase.

There is no ball shaped Earth. The Earth is a plane as taught in Ancient Kemet. Dirty Christian and Islamic Freemasons taught this lie all over the world via influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvxQiTFzFc

1 Share

Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by PastorAIO: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
hemartins:

The center of Christianity is the death and resurrection of Jesus. Everything else in the New Testament, whether it be a command to love others, God's demand that we keep ourselves pure from sin, the New Testament teaching about divorce, and every other topic all stems from the death and resurrection of Jesus. Everything Jesus Himself said and did revolved around this. Take that away and Christianity has no foundation, no basis, no rationale, no center.

Please where in the gospels did Jesus preach about his death and resurrection as the basis of salvation?
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by Uyi168: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
FMCASH:
You funny kwa, let wait and see.
Ok sir..nor vex,u go wait taya
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
nurusystem:

you are a lier God Exist.

Hebrews 3:4
For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.

quran 112 1vs4
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him.

deutonomy 6 vs 4 “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!

Koran and bible are story books written by gay goats
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
PastorAIO:

Please where in the gospels did Jesus preach about his death and resurrection as the basis of salvation?
The death and resurrection is d climax of d gospels, Jesus was always talking about 'my time', prophesying his death and resurrection. it is in d same motif that john d baptist identify him 'this is d lamb of God who takes away d sins of d world', d lamb has to die to take away sins. isaiah talks of d suffering messiah, 'by his suffering shall my servant justify many'.

the fullnes of understanding came after Jesus died, his apostles clearly put down d core of xtianity i.e d cross.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by FMCASH(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Proof sir
OlajumokeBread:

Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by nurusystem(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

so what did believe
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by FMCASH(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thanks for you contributions through you believe.
Did you mean irumole is not the same God that Christian and Muslim called and also answered us.
My brother I believe in Jesus Christ and I've seen signs and wonder through calling is name anytime i want to talk to God. It real works.

But you said its not real.

IFA people believe in sango, esu, ogun, oya, obatala, oro, egungun et al as mediator to God.
Same implies to christains, Jesus Christ is our mediator to God.
KingSango:

Kemet is the original name of Ancient Egypt which was an empire founded by African Blacks. Egypt was the Capital of all of Africa. There were African empires elsewhere in Africa but they all came together in Kemet as a sort of African Union. Kemet was attacked and destroyed by thousands of years of constant invasions and treachery. Dr. Chamber Williams in his book, "The Destruction of African Civilization", traces the origin of many West African tribes like Yoruba and Hausa people to Ancient Kemet. Yoruba people were the farmers and builders of settled towns and the Hausa, which are Fulani, where the warriors and animal rearers. These two contrasts were vital to how Kemet as constructed.

Oduduwa was a Prince of Kemet, right of the royal bloodline of African royalty that traces back to the Gods/Irunmole who built this world. The world is an enclosed dome and all it, from the water, land, animals and man was created by the Irunmole. The Earth is a ship or egg floating in the waters of Nun. This is in accord with Yoruba cosmology as well, only the Bible cosmology is fake, made up by our mortal enemies Asiatics. Asiatics are Whites, Jews, Arabs, Persians, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_GjS4LKSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU

There is no Jesus Christ and there is no Caliphate or Mahdi coming. African traditional religions never worshiped non-existent persons. We worship great royal ancestors whose bloodline descends from the Irunmole as the Irunmole appeared to us in human form. This is consistent in almost every African culture, their royal ancestors are their Gods. We don't worship non-existent entities, many of us do now, but it is because of being conquered and enslaved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWr-Wz9wyBE

Again there is no Jesus Christ just dirty Christian and Islamic Freemasons controlling Africa's destiny. Ase.

There is no ball shaped Earth. The Earth is a plane as taught in Ancient Kemet. Dirty Christian and Islamic Freemasons taught this lie all over the world via influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvxQiTFzFc
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by KingSango(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
FMCASH:

Thanks for you contributions through you believe.
Did you mean irumole is not the same God that Christian and Muslim called and also answered us.
My brother I believe in Jesus Christ and I've seen signs and wonder through calling is name anytime i want to talk to God. It real works.

But you said its not real.

IFA people believe in sango, esu, ogun, oya, obatala, oro, egungun et al as mediator to God.
Same implies to christains, Jesus Christ is our mediator to God.

The concepts are not equal in any way. You are accepting amalgamation, a mixing of things, which don't belong together.

Sango was a living man. Head of Oyo Empire, the largest empire in Africa's history.

Oba was the Queen Mother of Oyo Empire and Sango's first wife. Oba was royalty before marrying Sango.

Osun was a real person, rumored to have been the most beautiful woman in West Africa. Osun was a royal princess.

Oya was a Queen who owned land more vast than Sango. Oya came from a long line of Queens who ruled her land.

Oduduwa was a real person. He was King of all of Ile Ife and surrounding towns.

Orunmila lived once and walked the Earth as Tehuti. Yoruba people along with Hausa came from Kemet now known as Egypt.

Ogun was a real King once, a long line of Kings that had blacksmith and metal smoldering technology, they created tools and weapons that advanced our civilization. Ogun society still exists including Ogun's bloodline.

Obatala is the head of the Ogboni secret society. The head of the Ogboni is a King within the Ogboni. Obatala is the father of all kings in Africa, the father of all Africans. His bloodline is kings going back to the Pharoahs of Kemet and before back unto Nimrod and Cepheus. This is why Obatala is called the father of Sango and Oduduwa had to become Ogboni for his people to advance in Ile Ife.

Yemaya was a real person. Yemaya is a queen, the bloodline of Isis, what many call her Queen Sheba. The staff of Queen Sheba is a sacred relic in Ile Ife. The bloodline of the Queen Mother of all is real and is unbroken.

Africans don't worship things that didn't exist, which doesn't connect back into the cosmos and the Gods that came out the cosmic waters. European cosmology and religion is phony and all made up. Jesus is a lie and scam. Christians are some of the most dirtiest and untruthful people on Earth. Christians are unmerciful and their nations are the curse upon humanity. Everywhere in Africa and the world even, you find Christians, Freemasonry is there, the underworld of Illuminati, child sacrifice, homosexuality, bestiality, demonic satanic worship, pedophilia, war and weapons of mass destruction. The same is true also for Islam.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by PastorAIO: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
The death and resurrection is d climax of d gospels, Jesus was always talking about 'my time', prophesying his death and resurrection. it is in d same motif that john d baptist identify him 'this is d lamb of God who takes away d sins of d world', d lamb has to die to take away sins. isaiah talks of d suffering messiah, 'by his suffering shall my servant justify many'.

the fullnes of understanding came after Jesus died, his apostles clearly put down d core of xtianity i.e d cross.

We are all familiar with these inferences from various biblical passages. I only asked if Jesus preached that his death and resurrection were the basis of christian salvation.

If you know of any passages where Jesus preached this I would be glad to hear of it.

1 Like

Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:11am On Dec 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity

Bible (story book) is a scam

Heaven is a scam

Hell is a scam
you need to examine ur head bro.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by FMCASH(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
[You are making sense with your write up bro, I need to do more research with the path I am following]
[What of esu is he the same Satan in the bible and Koran]

KingSango:

The concepts are not equal in any way. You are accepting amalgamation, a mixing of things, which don't belong together.

Sango was a living man. Head of Oyo Empire, the largest empire in Africa's history.

Oba was the Queen Mother of Oyo Empire and Sango's first wife. Oba was royalty before marrying Sango.

Osun was a real person, rumored to have been the most beautiful woman in West Africa. Osun was a royal princess.

Oya was a Queen who owned land more vast than Sango. Oya came from a long line of Queens who ruled her land.

Oduduwa was a real person. He was King of all of Ile Ife and surrounding towns.

Orunmila lived once and walked the Earth as Tehuti. Yoruba people along with Hausa came from Kemet now known as Egypt.

Ogun was a real King once, a long line of Kings that had blacksmith and metal smoldering technology, they created tools and weapons that advanced our civilization. Ogun society still exists including Ogun's bloodline.

Obatala is the head of the Ogboni secret society. The head of the Ogboni is a King within the Ogboni. Obatala is the father of all kings in Africa, the father of all Africans. His bloodline is kings going back to the Pharoahs of Kemet and before back unto Nimrod and Cepheus. This is why Obatala is called the father of Sango and Oduduwa had to become Ogboni for his people to advance in Ile Ife.

Yemaya was a real person. Yemaya is a queen, the bloodline of Isis, what many call her Queen Sheba. The staff of Queen Sheba is a sacred relic in Ile Ife. The bloodline of the Queen Mother of all is real and is unbroken.

Africans don't worship things that didn't exist, which doesn't connect back into the cosmos and the Gods that came out the cosmic waters. European cosmology and religion is phony and all made up. Jesus is a lie and scam. Christians are some of the most dirtiest and untruthful people on Earth. Christians are unmerciful and their nations are the curse upon humanity. Everywhere in Africa and the world even, you find Christians, Freemasonry is there, the underworld of Illuminati, child sacrifice, homosexuality, bestiality, demonic satanic worship, pedophilia, war and weapons of mass destruction. The same is true also for Islam.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by hotspec(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
BlindAngel:
Every sunday its always one stupid or foolish question or the other.
Just take ur time to read what i wrote, im sure u will modify ur comment.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by hotspec(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
I know this article was written because you want comments. What you do about the comments is what matters most. You are right now in a situation of feeling lost. Fear not. You have done well to look into the Bible to see the origins of the church. You have done well to notice the lapses of some pastors. You have one more task. You need to pray to God. Ask Jesus to show you what Church he actually instituted. There is only 1. The gates of hell shall not prevail it. Consider it to be the oldest and most consistent most orderly, not flashy, most rigid. Ask and you shall recieve. Seek and you shall find. I pray for you.
Far from what u think. This article was written based on personal experience in my local church and u can read where i mentioned some examples that are personal. I dint feel lost; or wrote it because of comments. Rather, i felt to minister to Ministers to go back to the original purpose of establishing the church as laid down in d scriptures, and also to members to go back to the church and serve God whole-heart. I cant even mention the number of people that have left my church based on some of the issues i raised in d article. I just succeeded in bringing a family back to d church based on issue related to money. Im not a COWARD, nor an infant in Spiritual things. What will cause me to fear?
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
PastorAIO:

We are all familiar with these inferences from various biblical passages. I only asked if Jesus preached that his death and resurrection were the basis of christian salvation.

If you know of any passages where Jesus preached this I would be glad to hear of it.
NAH, it is hard to find Jesus preach so explicitly about d importance of his death except in a few places.
in jn he say 'and when i am lifted up from d earth i will draw all men to myself', this was in reference to his death, and of more importance he say, 'unles a grain of wheat fall and die it remains but a single grain, but when it die it yield a thousand fold', there he pretty much put his death as d single defining moment of his life, he also tell us dat we recieve d holy spirit only because he dies, 'if i do not go he will not come'.

in those few passages Jesus tell us d centrality of his death, after his anscension d apostles finally saw his death in dat light.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by ejirocaro: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
May God hve mercy upon our pst nd d church.AMEN
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by PastorAIO: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ubenedictus:
NAH, it is hard to find Jesus preach so explicitly about d importance of his death except in a few places.
in jn he say 'and when i am lifted up from d earth i will draw all men to myself', this was in reference to his death, and of more importance he say, 'unles a grain of wheat fall and die it remains but a single grain, but when it die it yield a thousand fold', there he pretty much put his death as d single defining moment of his life, he also tell us dat we recieve d holy spirit only because he dies, 'if i do not go he will not come'.

in those few passages Jesus tell us d centrality of his death, after his anscension d apostles finally saw his death in dat light.

But Jesus did preach, and extensively too, on the subject of Salvation.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by KingSango(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
PastorAIO:

Yet not one word in his own writings, no scroll, no nothing. Only writers speaking of him a century later, before not a whisper, not recorded records, just came out of nowhere. There is no JESUS CHRIST.

1 Share

Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2016
PastorAIO:

yeah, he did preach about salvation, repent and believe, born of water and spirit, obey d commandments...yeah he taught about salvation, but all that seem preprogrammed to his death, his life finds meaning in his death and so does his teaching, only by dying does d grain bear. no death no fruit.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by PastorAIO: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2016
Ubenedictus:
yeah, he did preach about salvation, repent and believe, born of water and spirit, obey d commandments...yeah he taught about salvation, but all that seem preprogrammed to his death, his life finds meaning in his death and so does his teaching, only by dying does d grain bear. no death no fruit.

Why do you say that it all seemed preprogrammed to his death? Can you give an example of a teaching of his (e.g 'if you would be perfect go and sell all you have, give to the poor, and come follow me. ) and how it preprogrammes his death?
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by KingSango(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
PastorAIO:

Why do you say that it all seemed preprogrammed to his death? Can you give an example of a teaching of his (e.g 'if you would be perfect go and sell all you have, give to the poor, and come follow me. ) and how it preprogrammes his death?

What is attributed to the nonexistent Jesus Christ is not accurate. Jesus Christ had no ministry because he never existed. The doctrine of salvstion was written by Soret for his worship. Now go look it up. Ase.
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by ArcToyin(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
mykeljosef:
christianity and. CHURCHTIANITY are different
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by KingSango(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
What is attributed to the nonexistent Jesus Christ is not accurate. Jesus Christ had no ministry because he never existed. The doctrine of salvstion was written by Soret for his worship. Now go look it up. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoDe31HUOyA

1 Share

Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by peacesamuel94(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam
Jesus Christ is a scam
Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity
Bible (story book) is a scam
Heaven is a scam
Hell is a scam

How did you come to know this?
Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by Rihanne1(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2017
When a situation becomes so desperate that only God can deliver you, a cry represents total, unconditional surrender. Don’t try to bargain with God—leave your life in His hands. “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me” (Psalm 66:18).

Re: What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? by KingSango(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
The people of the Great Niger Valley have been suffering every since the Whiteman's God of Christainity and Islam came to their lands. This Baba Sango, Adeyemi III, Imperial Majesty of Oyo Empire, has stated that the land didn't have this much corruption until these guest faiths imposed themselves. All over people give money to the Church but the Church hasn't ended poverty but instead has perpetuated poverty for centuries. Ase, Love Sango.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt / If You Are So Familiar With The Bible Rearrange These Popular Name. / Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.