Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu (12750 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by ettybaba(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Chameleon
Shameless people.
The can't be in the opposition for just years.
Betrayals of GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by phygo89(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2016
APC_ Arewa peoples congress.
Count Igbo's out

We choose KANU not kalu

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by MONITZ: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Idiotic fellow, the average Nigerian politician has no shame, always quick to flip sides and loyalty in the same manner one changes an handkerchief..No politics of ideologies bt rather that of where their bread is buttered most...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Akinz0126(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2016
I dedicate my comment to all Madridista in the house hala madrid!To all other clubs if you need 90m goal call Ramos .
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Okeikpu(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2016
Amadioha mabie gi Amu there
Ozu mkpi!
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2016
bastardized man
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by backtosender: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Orji is a criminal and a thief who will take him serous......look at his state he govern and tell me if Orji uzo don't suppose to be in jail tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Oga Kalu I fully disagree with you.
So you like the way APC has managed the affairs of this country so far? Instead of advising the government with your wealth of experience, you'd rather join them for your personal interest. APC did not win Edo and Ondo elections because it is popular but due to the factors you are very much familiar with. Are you sure you won't leave faster than you joined?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2016
4k up!!
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by bonna4u(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2016
This thief again? Speak for yourself and stop dragging the Igbos into your personal business Orji Uzo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by felicitywe(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2016
D funny tin there is dat while Tinubu can lead d Yoruba ppl by selling craps to them,unfortunately Orji Kalu is frm a tribe dat doesnt believe in craps,they stand on what they believe.If others r deceiving 2 get there,they will still remain on their standing n allow time to tell.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by jamace(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2016
This man is an absolute prostitute! cool

Is it party that is responsible for giving dividends of leadership to the people?. Does the Governor or LG Chairman needs party permission to give dividends of leadership to his people?

Nigerian things are always done in opposite direction! Sad!!!! sad sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

There are two people we igbos don't fucck with or regard as Igbo's
They are Orji Uzo Kalu and Father Mbaka
These morons are Buhari's slaves
even rochas okoroawusa

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Spinojaja26: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

what of Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Uchan4u(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Who doesn't know that OUK is political harlot?

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by adisaigbo1(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

What of Okorocha? see am.... Osu. E pain am.....ntooorrr

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by freeze001(f): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Let me keep observing Orji Kalu's romance with APC and see whether it will lead to his EFCC arraignment n prosecution being thrown out. It can then be declared as an absolute truth that this govt fights strictly against members of the opposition or expendable Southerners in their fold.

On OUK inviting Ndigbo to join APC, I consider him stupid. However it is clear that this particular brand of stupidity is contrived because it is a price he apparently has to pay to avoid prosecution by the EFCC. He still remains stupid though because in a real democracy, all citizens are entitled to adequate representation and inclusive governance by the elected government without regard for political affiliation. We know it is the case but actually affirming and tying the delivery of the entitlement to the East to the East by an APC govt to APC membership tells sound Nigerians that such a party has nothing to offer other than division and hatred.

If the East suddenly becomes APC compliant what will we hear next? We should become Muslims?
PS: Can our brethren resident in the East confirm any previously abandoned and now mobilised/ongoing federal road construction? Let us know if OUK has chosen to lie along with his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Stephenjoachim(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Come on! Are you telling Nigerians that the only way federal government can build infrastructures in south east is by them joining the ruling party(APC)? Wat happened to "I belong to everybody and I belong to no body" was that one of his lies or was his inauguration speech written by someone?

Point of correction Mr kalu, non of the federal roads in south east is being worked on right now. The worst part is these road are no longer in slight managing condition but you Mr kalu has chosen to publicly commend Buhari for not doing anything in south east because you want your evil past to be erased.

I pity my pple in south east and south south, until we stand together to recall all these our representative in the senate that are just sitting there collecting millions of money, watching as developmental projects are being awarded to other region while their region suffer.

With my optimistic mind a say IT IS WELL but deep down I know it can never be better as long as we all sit and watch our leaders lead us into suffering. Nothing is given freely; we need to stand up and fight for our rights within the law.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Promismike(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2016
A man that couldnt do anything for Abia State when he was a governor wants to take ndigbo higher? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by fixmeon: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Go n rest abeg.. U joined APC so that u will b covered from all d loots u looted from ndi Abia. U won't go free

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by lawrsmith(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Jibril659 post=51815888]Former Governor of Abia State Orji Kalu has said it would be more beneficial for the South-

“I didn’t join the party on selfish basis; I joined because the president made a promise and I have seen that the contractors are back to site.

“And if they are back, why can’t I believe him? He will do more,” Kalu said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/why-ndigbo-should-join-apc-kalu/175374.html#DKd6pd0oe1PRp6dj.99[/quote you lied,you joined APC because they promis)ed to drop your corruption case .who is talking about your corruption cases now? tell that to those who are gullible. all of you are the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
Now that buhari is messing up... Its time for the igbos to manipulate their way to the top(politics) it would be a great development if we can have An Igbo president and a Yoruba vice (vise vasa) same applies to an Igbo and and Hausa presidency... It would help reduce tribal differences in Nigeria..

sad I don't see how joining APC would solve the problem on ground. Kalu should just shut up and stop saying trash...
why can't you start with yoruba president and igbo vp first later it can be vice versa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by femolii: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Igbo people don't want to correct their ways and the way things are going on now darkness will soon fall on u people again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Drienzia: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

why can't you start with yoruba president and igbo vp first later it can be vice versa?
bro. Buh I'm saying sametin na... What's the difference? Jesus!!!!! This tribalism tin has really eaten us up... BTW I'm not even an Igbo person, why now, why!!! Stop all these hate, it will do us no good!!! ... You mentioned me because I typed Igbo before Yoruba? Wonderful shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
bro. Buh I'm saying sametin na... What's the difference? Jesus!!!!! This tribalism tin has really eaten us up... BTW I'm not even an Igbo person, why now, why!!! Stop all these hate, it will do us no good!!! ... You mentioned me because I typed Igbo before Yoruba? Wonderful shocked
liar frm d pit of hell lying on Sunday morning dat sud b kept holly brw,...if u r not ibo and yoruba...u b Hausa abi?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Drienzia: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

liar frm d pit of hell lying on Sunday morning dat sud b kept holly brw,...if u r not ibo and yoruba...u b Hausa abi?
I'm an Urhobo.... I live in osun state... So what's the fuse?

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by stinechykee: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
To the Igbos, would you rather take revenge on your Yoruba folks and join APC or join your Yoruba folks to fight against this evil party that has brought nothing but hunger? The bitter truth is that whichever choice you make, you may still be betrayed cry
Who are our fellow folks,did I hear you mention Yoruba? Guy respect yourself there because we Igbos don't know Yorubas and. we will rather align with housa/fulani just to make sure that we spite Yorubas or afonjas
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Dumb-a.ss licker!
I'm yet to recover from my error of voting this redundant govt!
#no room for CHAINge come 2019!
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by eyescue(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Am not siding anyone, but wisdom made us to understand that we should never in any circumstance point fingers to any anointed man of God. Let Rev Fr Mbaka and his God settle their matter. Full stop.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by stinechykee: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
sixtusn:
Buhari only picks corrupt ppl and give them solace and chase every other party members as corrupt ppl. Now Uzor Kalu has no case again. Who is fooling who? I see idiots in power it is not corruption when d female team won and nothing for them. Nobody is a proud Nigerian again because the President and his fellow idiots have disappointed this nation.
Anyway, what do u get from bunch of old fools that lack wisdom to rule. God save Naija.
Hahahaha i don't know that zombies can wail like this.I thought it was only we Igbos or IPOB that wails.Well he who gathers ant infected fire wood invite Lizard for a feast.Yorubas you tribe are so miserable and stupid and thank God that karma is paying your god Tinubu back for wat he did to GEJ and to South South/South East

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2016
adisaigbo1:

What of Okorocha? see am.... Osu. E pain am.....ntooorrr

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
I'm an Urhobo.... I live in osun state... So what's the fuse?
Urhobo has an ibo in it though. Don't you knw if an igbo candidate sud emerg or contest.. he cannot win all d SE of his domain talk less of SS, SW, NE, NW and d middle belts regions.

In nigerian election , we need a candidate "A" that can pull a landslide victory Against "B" even if opponent "B" involves in mass rigging candidate "A" will still emerge...with a slim victory.

The truth is No Igbo candidates can be candidate "A" yet.

The igbo candidates are only popular in their localities not to d entire Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result / Ghanaian President, Ministers Slash Salaries By 30% To Reduce Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.