Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help (5653 Views)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) / #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by freshboi88: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

You're calling somebody an illiterate but you can't even spell illiterate? Hahahaha Nairaland sef! What an irony!!

APC has won in ikwerre, deal with it

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tobiasbeecher: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2016
freshboi88:

APC has won in ikwerre, deal with it
Hahahahahaaahahaha!! Mr man are you alright? Do you see me as somebody who cares about who wins in whatever election in Rivers state? Common, don't be myopic and limited in reasoning. I only pointed out the irony in your comment where you are calling somebody an illiterate but you can't spell illiterate. That's all, I careless about Rivers election, got it? Good!

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Jokerman:

Why then continue wat PDP did??

Why not show a good example...

grin you have to be a thief to catch a thief
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by freshboi88: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Hahahahahaaahahaha!! Mr man are you alright? Do you see me as somebody who cares about who wins in whatever election in Rivers state? Common, don't be myopic and limited in reasoning. I only pointed out the irony in your comment where you are calling somebody an illiterate but you can't spell illiterate. That's all, I careless about Rivers election, got it? Good!

Yeah right, u dnt care about d elections yet ur in d thread....tell that story to someone else....... Look at someone who is pointing the irony in my comment..... Can't construct a correct sentence in English.

#Where you "are" calling someone an illiterate#!!!!!!.......young man wen u learn the difference between present and past tense, then u can mke a valid point..............

Mayb u should go back to primary school, there's free lunch in primary schools now, so it would be great , because as u learn how to use tenses in constructing a sentence u also get free lunch courtesy of Buhari........

Too many imbecilic illitrates in Nigeria.....thts y dnt move forward as a nation..... So painful I share same nation with someone like u.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Jokerman(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Jibril659:
grin you have to be a thief to catch a thief

A thief has no right to judge another thief....
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tunderay(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

4 get pdp internal crisis.U know deep down ur soul ad spirit dat election was rigged in ondo so stop all diz jamb kwestion u ar asking.
I know that election was rigged? How? I was not in Ondo at that time, maybe you can help me out. After all, you said so. The onus is on you to proof it. I don't argue on heresay bro.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2016
tunderay:
I know that election was rigged? How? I was not in Ondo at that time, maybe you can help me out. After all, you said so. The onus is on you to proof it. I don't argue on heresay bro.
OH!my dear LORDT ad GODT...All dis INGLIS pipu no wan let person hear word,which wan be say d onions abi onus is on me to proof?
Ok d election was d freeest ad faireest election in d world ad in d history of our dear country Nigeria.
Are u happy now?oya go ad sleep bro.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Bro please dnt sweat over dat son of a WANNKER, he shuld be in a garbage site receiving lap dance 4rm his mad woman lover
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tunderay(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

OH!my dear LORDT ad GODT...All dis INGLIS pipu no wan let person hear word,which wan be say d onions abi onus is on me to proof?
Ok d election was d freeest ad faireest election in d world ad in d history of our dear country Nigeria.
Are u happy now?oya go ad sleep bro.
Bros, I don't know the part of the world you are, but in Nigeria here, its morning. So you can go and sleep, instead of spreading unsubstantiated information all about.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2016
tunderay:
Bros, I don't know the part of the world you are, but in Nigeria here, its morning. So you can go and sleep, instead of spreading unsubstantiated information all about.
I repeat go ad sleep boy..only real men understood wot i said...U ad who de speak English sef??If im de pain u kindly look 4 d nearest wall to u ad smash ur head dere jare.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Bigii(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2016
freshboi88:

Yeah right, u dnt care about d elections yet ur in d thread....tell that story to someone else....... Look at someone who is pointing the irony in my comment..... Can't construct a correct sentence in English.

#Where you "are" calling someone an illiterate#!!!!!!.......young man wen u learn the difference between present and past tense, then u can mke a valid point..............

Mayb u should go back to primary school, there's free lunch in primary schools now, so it would be great , because as u learn how to use tenses in constructing a sentence u also get free lunch courtesy of Buhari........

Too many imbecilic illitrates in Nigeria.....thts y dnt move forward as a nation..... So painful I share same nation with someone like u.

Chai! RIP Punctuation marksundecided

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tobiasbeecher: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2016
freshboi88:

Lol, even after correcting you, you still can't spell illiterate? Geez are you this dull? Please it's spelt "illiterate" not the rubbish you have been writing! Just take correction, no offence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tunderay(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

I repeat go ad sleep boy..only real men understood wot i said...U ad who de speak English sef??If im de pain u kindly look 4 d nearest wall to u ad smash ur head dere jare.
I am not surprised by your kindegaten response. You know nothing about politics , I won't dignify you with a response again because you are a kid, what you know his to do is to spread propaganda about like a toddler. I wish you well as you continue to swim in an ocean of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
tunderay:
I am not surprised by your kindegaten response. You know nothing about politics , I won't dignify you with a response again because you are a kid, what you know his to do is to spread propaganda about like a toddler. I wish you well as you continue to swim in an ocean of ignorance.

THUNDER STRIKE U DERE..IF SPEAKING AGAINZT D ELECTION RIGGING, KILLINGZ AND OPPRESSION OF INNOCENT PIPUL IN RIVERZ Means swimming in d ocean of ignorance den am redy to swim in d deepest ocean of ignorance infact I wanna b a shark.
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tunderay(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

THUNDER STRIKE U DERE..IF SPEAKING AGAINZT D ELECTION RIGGING, KILLINGZ AND OPPRESSiNG OF INNOCENT PIPUL IN RIVERZ Means swimming in d ocean of ignorance den am redy to swim in d deepest ocean of ignorance infact I wanna b a shark.
Thunder is already striking you boy. I pray you turn to a shark like you wish, so you can stay permanently insude the ocean. so we will have normal human beings walking and thing correctly on the land
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by freshboi88: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Lol, even after correcting you, you still can't spell illiterate? Geez are you this dull? Please it's spelt "illiterate" not the rubbish you have been writing! Just take correction, no offence.

Go n learn how to use ur tenses well, bfre u correct t Nyone in english......#slowpoke
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
tunderay:
Thunder is already striking you boy. I pray you turn to a shark like you wish, so you can stay permanently insude the ocean. so we will have normal human beings walking and thing correctly on the land
HAHAHA!Lame.u sound like a defeated dog,now run away ad go leak ur woundz boy..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] / Ekiti Election: NSCDC Deploys 9,747 Personnel To Beef Up Security. / Kano Governorship: Appeal Court To Commence Hearing On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.