Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane (664 Views)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by zadok60: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2016
SOS!!! Dear friends, someone carried my bag instead of his yesterday upon landing in lagos from benin via air peace. We landed lagos around 3pm.I carried his as well because I was one ofthe last to disembark. It was such a full flight and I didn’t board early so I had tokeep my bag in an overhead cabin far from my seat.
All efforts to get my bag have proven abortive. I tried to get my car keys out of the bag and realized the swap. Sadly I couldn’t find him. I have dropped his bag with the air peace customer care.If by chance you know this person, please ask him to do same and drop mine with air peace customer care. On the alternative, you can dm me as well and we take it from there. I’d be very grateful. Please!

Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by zadok60: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2016
please let's share this,it could go a very long way...
lalasticlala
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by littlewonders: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Christmas gift if the bag worth it. I'm sure the swap was unknown to the person. Once he knows the bag belong to Bovi na sharp sharp him go locate Bivi na for selfies things.

Bovi calm down your bag will get to you, don't just panic.
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by nerilove(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2016
The other person may not return it he found more valuable things in the bag more than his. But he should a gentleman and do the needful. Moreover, there should be something in the bag in Bovi's name. Change Begins With Me
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2016
embarassed

Aaaaww.. How on earth u both carrying LV hand carry luggage and boarded on the same plane and seat close to each other? undecided
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Tiffbuxas: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
embarassed

Aaaaww.. How on earth u both carrying Gucci hand carry luggage and boarded on the same plane and seat close to each other? undecided

na WA o... .the man did not say the bag is Gucci oo... .b4 u add your own version
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Young03(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Maybe I saw someone with ur bag entering taxi yesterday
bovi tell me the contents in ur bag
I pray say dollar no de am
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
na WA o... .the man did not say the bag is Gucci oo... .b4 u add your own version

Can't u see the design of that luggage? undecided
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Tiffbuxas: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Can't u see the design of that luggage? undecided
no I can't c it cuz the text on it didn't really make it visible... madame Gucci
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
no I can't c it cuz the text on it didn't really make it visible... madame Gucci

Sorry I mean LV not Gucci..
Re: Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane by Tiffbuxas: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sorry I mean LV not Gucci..
nobody is perfect happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Engaged. / Meet The Big Brother Naija Housemates 2017 / [photo]gospel Arstite,tope Alabi Enjoys Vacation With Husband At River Jordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.