Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. (1278 Views)

Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! / Dear Christians, Get Ready Or Be Beheaded / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Whats your favourite quote in the bible? And why?

Mine... 1st Corinthians 4vs20... The kingdom of God is not by words, but by action...

Reason - Its the most feared verse by atheists... They would only come n start saying things based on illusions(words) Yet, can't tell the powers behind miracles (action)

I want to see an artiste performing miracles to show what the pastors are doing is what everyone can just do... Since you don't believe in witchcraft, God, devil and all, come explain miracles for us....

Drops mic... Fold trouser..
Patiently waiting for an atheist ...

Cc seun
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by menxer: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2016
I wish you can relate that to what happened yesterday in Reigners Bible Church, Uyo.
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:
I wish you can relate that to what happened yesterday in Reigners Bible Church, Uyo.
that tragedy can occur anywhere.. Its the fault of the architects.... What has it got to do with d topic wink
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by menxer: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
that tragedy can occur anywhere.. Its the fault of the architects.... What has it got to do with d topic wink
Every thing.

Did God warn his people of the architect's design or construction error?

In the corporate world, there are safety precautions to be observed in a construction site of that magnitude, but in church where God is in control, caution is thrown to the wind.

Between 2006 - 2016, three churches I know collapsed in Uyo.

When last did you hear a brothel/night club collapse?

5 Likes

Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Heavenly102: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
Whats your favourite quote in the bible? And why?

Mine... 1st Corinthians 4vs20... The kingdom of God is not by words, but by action...

Reason - Its the most feared verse by atheists... They would only come n start saying things based on illusions(words) Yet, can't tell the powers behind miracles (action)

I want to see an artiste performing miracles to show what the pastors are doing is what everyone can just do... Since you don't believe in witchcraft, God, devil and all, come explain miracles for us....

Drops mic... Fold trouser..
Patiently waiting for an atheist ...

Cc seun
I believe in miracles, but many of the miracles done by many pastors nowadays can be replicated by unbelievers google 'Marjoe Gortner'.
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:

Every thing.

Did God warn his people of the architect's design or construction error?

In the corporate world, there are safety precautions to be observed in a construction site of that magnitude, but in church where God is in control, caution is thrown to the wind.

Between 2006 - 2016, three churches I know collapsed in Uyo.

When last did you hear a brothel/night club collapse?
http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2016/dec/09/two-storey-building-collapses-in-kadapa-one-injured-another-trapped-1547273.html I think this would help... Any building nor well built with adequate materials needed for its construction can collapse.

Atheist as usual... Dodging from the topic!!
Oya, explain the miracle aspects..
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Thebrightest(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
what was god looking?

1 Like

Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2016
Heavenly102:
I believe in miracles, but many of the miracles done by many pastors nowadays can be replicated by unbelievers google 'Marjoe Gortner'.
are you an atheist?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Thebrightest:
what was god looking?
Now that's temptation... You can't stand in d middle of a road waiting for a vehicle to hit you with the mindset of, God would protect u... The building collapse is just a tragedy!

Now back to the topic, do u believe in miracles?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Thebrightest(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
Now that's temptation... You can't stand in d middle of a road waiting for a vehicle to hit you with the mindset of, God would protect u... The building collapse is just a tragedy!

Now back to the topic, do u believe in miracles?
oga what are you saying? How did the dead people tempt goD?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by menxer: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2016/dec/09/two-storey-building-collapses-in-kadapa-one-injured-another-trapped-1547273.html I think this would help... Any building nor well built with adequate materials needed for its construction can collapse.

Atheist as usual... Dodging from the topic!!
Oya, explain the miracle aspects..
I asked for a brothel/club that you know collapsed in recent times, not just any building.
Besides I never asked you to consult Google on this.

The miracle of a collapsed church building, abi?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:

I asked for a brothel/club that you know collapsed in recent times, not just any building.

The miracle of a collapsed church building, abi?

cheesy so your atheism is based on Nigeria only? Wow.. I just gave you an example... Why dodging from the main question, lets start from there...

Do u believe in miracles?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Thebrightest:
oga what are you saying? How did the dead people tempt goD?
they didn't, was only making an illustration... Like any building can collapse... You don't expect a gun not to kill you because you a Christian..

Now, do u believe in miracles? tongue
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by menxer: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
cheesy so your atheism is based on Nigeria only? Wow.. I just gave you an example... Why dodging from the main question, lets start from there...

Do u believe in miracles?
There is a difference between brothel and hotel.
Pastors do lodge in hotels when the travel for crusades but I bet any lodges in a brothel.

Yes, any happenings that defies simple explanation, like the collapse of church buildings while service to God was ongoing.

Birth is a miracle and so is death.

Point of correction, that I don't subscribe to your belief doesn't make me an atheist.
I believe what I choose to believe.

1 Like

Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:

There is a difference between brothel and hotel.
Pastors do lodge in hotels when the travel for crusades but I bet any lodges in a brothel.

Yes, any happenings that defies simple explanation, like the collapse of church buildings while service to God was ongoing.

Birth is a miracle and so is death.

Point of correction, that I don't subscribe to your belief doesn't make me an atheist.
in other words, u believe in miracles?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Thebrightest(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
they didn't, was only making an illustration... Like any building can collapse... You don't expect a gun not to kill you because you a Christian..

Now, do u believe in miracles? tongue
Stop giving excuses on behalf of the incompetent fictional goD. Anyway, i don't believe in miracles.
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by menxer: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
in other words, u believe in miracles?
Read my lips, if you can't check my signature.
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:

cheesy so u not an atheist? Now go an play... Waiting for atheists.... tongue
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Thebrightest:
Stop giving excuses on behalf of the incompetent fictional goD. Anyway, i don't believe in miracles.
Alright... So what is your scientific prove or your illusion of not believing in it?

Lets start from here...
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by menxer: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
cheesy so u not an atheist? Now go an play... Waiting for atheists.... tongue
What's your definition of an atheist?

There are pagans, Luciferian, deist, and others you may not comprehend, not being a Christian does not mean an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:

What's your definition of an atheist?

There are pagans, Luciferian, deist, and others you may not comprehend, not being a Christian does not mean an atheist.
I know not being a Christian doesn't makes on an atheist. Buh the way you attacked, and the topic of the post, inviting atheist and Christians... Then u immediately started attacking Christians.. Shows u an atheist, or an aspiring atheist. Which ever the case maybe, you've made ur point
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Thebrightest(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
Alright... So what is your scientific prove or your illusion of not believing in it?

Lets start from here...
No miracle has been able to restore an amputated limb. Also, there was probable a pastor who performs miracles at Reigners Bible Church, Uyo. Why can't he raise the dead members of the church? The truth is that the burden of proof lies on you and others who believe in miracles. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2016
Thebrightest:
No miracle has been able to restore an amputated limb. Also, there was probable a pastor who performs miracles at Reigners Bible Church, Uyo. Why can't he raise the dead members of the church? The truth is that the burden of proof lies on you and others who believe in miracles. Have a nice day
what do u have to say about a patient tested positive for HIV by a doctor and got healed by a pastor?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Thebrightest(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
what do u have to say about a patient tested positive for HIV by a doctor and got healed by a pastor?
wrong diagnoses or planned work between the patient and the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Thebrightest:
wrong diagnoses or planned work between the patient and the pastor.
cheesy I know that's what you'd gonno say... Buh, miracle has happened to a friend of mine. I was there live...the epilepsy stopped after the deliverance till date!
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by menxer: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
I know not being a Christian doesn't makes on an atheist. Buh the way you attacked, and the topic of the post, inviting atheist and Christians... Then u immediately started attacking Christians.. Shows u an atheist, or an aspiring atheist. Which ever the case maybe, you've made ur point

Saying I attacked Christians is.....

A call to reason or questioning some things is not an attack except you are comfortable playing the victim card every time, certain things in Christian belief is questioned.

I see those who call themselve as "Christians" as Paulians (followers of Paul); between the teachings of Paul and Jesus, which one has a higher percentage in "christian" doctrines today?
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:

Saying I attacked Christians is.....

A call to reason or questioning some things is not an attack except you are comfortable playing the victim card every time, certain things in Christian belief is questioned.

I see those who call themselve as "Christians" as Paulians (followers of Paul); between the teachings of Paul and Jesus, which one has a higher percentage in "christian" doctrines today?
Do they pray to Paul? cheesy do they worship Paul? Paul reached Christians mainly about what being a Christian s all about. With references to Jesus who appeared to him on his way to Damascus
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bless you... Infact I just recently found that bible verse and its one of my favorites too.

Christianity is not by speaking grammar, its about the demonstration of the holy spirit and that is proof that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Christians.. Get In Here Atheist Get In Here Also.. by Drienzia: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Millerz:
Bless you... Infact I just recently found that bible verse and its one of my favorites too.

Christianity is not by speaking grammar, its about the demonstration of the holy spirit and that is proof that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Exactly. If the atheist thinks performing miracles and delivering people is fake, they should just show us an example by laying their hand on people to confirm its wot everyone can do. They can't possibly say its a power from the devil because they claim they don't believe in any. ...

(1) (Reply)

Sango Two Wives Seduced By Arata / Rapture - Purpose And Qualification / Non-Religious Africans, How Easy/Hard Has Dating Been For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.