Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers (13068 Views)

Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) / INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Ms Ngeneukwenu is calling the results from the list prepared by Amaechi but we are waiting for them to submit the list to INEC cheesy cheesy cheesy

Interesting... she should continue then...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by tigerclaws: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
miss ngeneukwenu my nigga
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Eastactivist: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2016
[s]
BALLOSKI:
ibo girl , what's "markate"?

Must your igbotic accent show even in your writing?
[/s]

She is an ondo girl please this a yorubatic accent...
She has been busted several times...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by iluvdonjazzy: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
APC won 2 Senatorial Seats and PDP Won 1 which is Rivers West only.
wike was rigged in to government house, he must be rigged out as well
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by decasey(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
wike was rigged in to government house, he must be rigged out as well
how long will u wait b4 u rigged him our, 2 times now, u guys have failed. Wat a shame grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by iluvdonjazzy: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Ms ngene, I'm giving you results from INEC office not from Amaechi's list.. I'm giving you results submitted to INEC officially

BREAKING: PDP’s Senator Sekibo leading with nearly 50,000 votes in 6 LGAs
Amaechi list is the original if u dont know.

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by iluvdonjazzy: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
How much are u paid for these because am not understanding
very soon u will understanding, lol
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by iluvdonjazzy: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Calm down, the results from Ikwere and Emuoha will balance it... grin grin
abi o
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by asha9: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Wike is the real lion of Ikwerre land..

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. cheesy

Our surveillance and vote monitoring paid off.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Amaechi list is the original if u dont know.
yes, it is the original in abuja

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2016
tigerclaws:
miss ngeneukwenu my nigga
your head dey there cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by BALLOSKI: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2016
Eastactivist:
[s][/s]

She is an ondo girl please this a yorubatic accent...
She has been busted several times...
she's ibo based in Edo.
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by doctokwus: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2016
@least this is a closer indication of the will of Rivers people.
The best Wike can get is an equal sharing of the spoils due basically to the shoddy performance of the cattle rearer at d centre.So there are lots of disgruntled voters that wud vote in some PDP candidates due anger @the poor performance APC of at d national level.
But even if Amaechi is able to deliver just half of all contested seats to APC,its still a wonderful achievement considering how suffering Rivers/Nigeria people now feel about PMB/APC govt.
Amaechi wud av further taken a giant step in checkmating Wike's antics and put him on notice heading towards 2019.
If on d otherhand,as a poster speculated here,APC wins 2 out of d 3 senatorial districts,then its over for Wike and PDP in their most formidable stronghold.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:
@least this is a closer indication of the will of Rivers people.
The best Wike can get is an equal sharing of the spoils due basically to the shoddy performance of the cattle rearer at d centre. So there are lots of disgruntled voters that wud vote in some PDP candidates to the poor performance of APC at d national level.
But even if Amaechi is able to deliver just half of all contested seats to APC,its still a wonderful achievement considering how suffering Rivers/Nigeria people now feel about PMB/APC govt.
Amaechi wud av further taken a giant step in checkmating Wike's antics and put him on notice heading towards 2019.
If on d otherhand,as a poster speculated here,APC wins 2 out of d 3 senatorial districts,then its over for Wike and PDP in their most formidable stronghold.
Unbelievable... Ms Ngeneukwenu can you see this abi alert no enter? Meanwhile, Apc will win 2 out of 3 senatorial districts only in Rivers state of Maidugri

16 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Mujaheeeden: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
I see Tonyebacanista peeping and asking

Who should i support between PDP or APC grin

Remember he goes where the money is grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

I guess he now supports candidates and not party

6 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by VoteOutBuhari: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ikwere LG A

APC 45, 500

PDD 1450
I don't believe this result.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by slimghost(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Lol. Such a despicable fellow! No honour, no class!

12 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Mujaheeeden: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:

I guess he now supports candidates and not party
Candidates bring money and not party grin

Tomorrow Ngene will take him out and buy a bottle of stout for him not supporting PDP grin grin

Where is Omenka or Progressive01 grin Them don use ban destroy that one life

15 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Enemi Alabo George (PDP) of Asari Toru HoA (II) declared winner by INEC

3 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Mujaheeeden: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Firefire come and buy beer for Tonye so that he can take a position grin

The indecision is killing him grin

8 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2016
AELGA PDP 11, 447 APC 5, 838
BONNY PDP 6, 662 APC 2, 282

4 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by doctokwus: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Unbelievable... Ms Ngeneukwenu can you see this abi alert no enter? Meanwhile, Apc will win 2 out of 3 senatorial districts only in Rivers state of Maidugri
Why not we wait for the official results from INEC.Hope ur tone wont change if pdp loses some seats.
@bolded,i say it as it is and as my assessment and conscience tells me;afterall,
- the cattle rearer told us he was going to fight corruption,but he is only probing PDP stay in office.He never told me,once u are close to him or APC,u are a saint and exempt from prosecution.
- He never told me he was first going to give us unprecedented hardship,before those that survive it can think of any hope of redemption.
- He never told us he wud take 6months and still bequeath to us a bunch of incompetent,equally corrupt set of cabinet/presidency officials and an economic team bereft of any economic sense.
Its however a tragedy of our times,that d worst of the cattle rearer with all his incompetences,selectiveness and ethnic bias is far better than whatever d fisherman cud ever av given us;but far short of what a dying,"baba go slow",YarAdua gave us in his 2 & a half short years in office.
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:

Why not we wait for the official results from INEC.Hope ur tone wont change if pdp loses some seats.
@bolded,i say it as it is and as my assessment and conscience tells me;afterall,
- the cattle rearer told us he was going to fight corruption,but he is only probing PDP stay in office.He never told me,once u are close to him or APC,u are a saint and exempt from prosecution.
- He never told me he was first going to give us unprecedented hardship,before those that survive it can think of any hope of redemption.
- He never told us he wud take 6months and still bequeath to us a bunch of incompetent,equally corrupt set of cabinet/presidency officials and an economic team bereft of any economic sense.
Its however a tragedy of our times,that d worst of the cattle rearer with all his incompetences,selectiveness and ethnic bias is far better than whatever d fisherman cud ever av given us;but far short of what a dying,"baba go slow",YarAdua gave us in his 2 & a half short years in office.

Officially, I can say you are becoming wiser, day in day out; I give God the glory! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:

No one forced you to admit Buhari's incompetence, no one will also force you to admit that GEJ was faaaarrr better than the dullard, it's natural, with time you will also concede to that fact publicly

16 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by EgusiSoup: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ikwere LG A

APC 45, 500

PDD 1450

I does not think a normal human being in his or her right senses will still support APC inspite of the current failure in leadership by the dull certificateless drunk burantashi gworo chewing cow dung pampers wearing old senile clueless inefectual ajala buffoons has brought to the joke called Nigeria.

I am highly disappointed by some certain persons on nairaland who have so far exhibited a rare symptom of mental instability by still supporting APC.

**SPITS**

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by doctokwus: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:

No one forced you to admit Buhari's incompetence, no one will also force you to admit that GEJ was far better than the dullard, it's natural, with time you will concede to that fact publicly
For a supposedly educated male/female,ur fixation on individuals rather than an objective assessment of their performance in office,is a sad tragedy to whatever education u must av received.
My main grouse with PMB is an undisguised selective corruption fight and how he annoyingly has allowed his appointees to continue the mismanagement of d economy and bequeath to us severe hardship,without him seemingly to find any urgency in the crisis facing many Nigerians. Otherwise,i absolutely dont av any other grouse against him

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by hegelian: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:

For a supposedly educated male/female,ur fixation on individuals rather than an objective assessment of their performance in office,is a sad tragedy to whatever education u must av received.
My main grouse with PMB is an[b] undisguised selective corruption fight and how he annoyingly has allowed his appointees to continue the mismanagement of d economy and bequeath to us severe hardship,without him seemingly to find any urgency in the crisis facing many Nigerians. [/b]Otherwise,i absolutely dont av any other grouse against him

what you quoted is the summation of what an economy is....what other grouse will anyone have with government leader if not this u posted....by posting this you have undilutedly said he is the worst president so far......

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by ShootToKill: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

4 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by chaloner(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Tonye died the day truth died in him wat remain is bacanista which means double face

9 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Firefire(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Firefire come and buy beer for Tonye so that he can take a position grin

The indecision is killing him grin

Tonye is my friend, I reserve my comment(s).
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Firefire(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I does not think a normal human being in his or her right senses will still support APC inspite of the current failure in leadership by the dull certificateless drunk burantashi gworo chewing cow dung pampers wearing old senile clueless inefectual ajala buffoons has brought to the joke called Nigeria.

I am highly disappointed by some certain persons on nairaland who have so far exhibited a rare symptom of [b]mental instability by still [/b]supporting APC.

**SPITS**

We still have some abnormal humans with fish brain from the APC covens still having the effrontery to post rubbish in support of the FAILURE called MUMUhomodu Buhary. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Houses Of Assembly Speakers Meet In Owerri (Photos) / 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video) / Labour Party: Edo Voters Will Resist Antics Of APC, Ize-iyamu At Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.