Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers (13051 Views)

Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) / INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by eltalentino(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
hegelian:

what you quoted is the summation of what an economy is....what other grouse will anyone have with government leader if not this u posted....by posting this you have undilutedly said he is the worst president so far......

Please be my friend... You are simply intelligent? What else has been the grouse and agitation of Nigerians? Give us a better economy, security, independent public institutions and you are loved

3 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bi0nics: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe is officially back.. Whatever happened to Realglobe
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by idumuose(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2016
I am still bemused that ngenenkwuenu, aka Nwaniba, aka cleverly the gender l.i.a.r is still

peddling falsehood.

They want to hijack Rivers state in order to use their money to fund their 2019

election.
Freeglobe, i am with you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by hegelian: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2016
eltalentino:

Please be my friend... You are simply intelligent? What else has been the grouse and agitation of Nigerians? Give us a better economy, security, independent public institutions and you are loved
you are welcome bro... we should let love and tolerance lead

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by dumodust(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Amaechi list is the original if u dont know.

With 45000 apc to 1450 pdp in ikwerre lga? shocked shocked
Story story
They should rig intelligently
That has invalidated the result already

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by dumodust(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:

For a supposedly educated male/female,ur fixation on individuals rather than an objective assessment of their performance in office,is a sad tragedy to whatever education u must av received.
My main grouse with PMB is an undisguised selective corruption fight and how he annoyingly has allowed his appointees to continue the mismanagement of d economy and bequeath to us severe hardship,without him seemingly to find any urgency in the crisis facing many Nigerians. Otherwise,i absolutely dont av any other grouse against him

Oga, do you want him to start a firing squad before your real grouse starts?
The conditions you listed are enough grounds for a failed government

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by iluvdonjazzy: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2016
dumodust:

With 45000 apc to 1450 pdp in ikwerre lga? shocked shocked Story story They should rig intelligently That has invalidated the result already
shey na u wan invalidate am

2 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Kai Wike ibu Agu.. You are my role model.. I have noticed that while others make noise, you put in the work.. which federal power? rubbish

When I read some comments, I wish I could at least substitute my Alsatian dog's brain with some human being because it reasons better than them!
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
...Rivers state people have spoken. Their will is soveign and it must be respected. Power belongs to the people!

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bi0nics: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
idumuose:
I am still bemused that ngenenkwuenu, aka Nwaniba, aka cleverly the gender l.i.a.r is still

peddling falsehood.

They want to hijack Rivers state in order to use their money to fund their 2019

election.
Freeglobe, i am with you.

I don't see the difference between the both of them.. . They're similar in every way

Transgender!
Political party paid hack!
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Austin4lif: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ikwere LG A
APC 45, 500
PDD 1450
u are not ashame?

7 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by waternogetenemy: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
CAN WE HONESTLY HANDS ON HEART SAY WITH CONFIDENT THAT APC WON THE SOUTH WEST IN 2015?

IT IS CLEAR THAT APC DID NOT WIN BENIN AND ONDO, THE ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED.

SIMILARLY IMO STATE DID NOT VOTE ROCHAS THE SECOND TIME, APC RIGGED IMO STATE.

PEOPLE HAD TO DIE IN RIVERS TO STOP DEM RIGGING IT.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by dumodust(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
shey na u wan invalidate am
I no fit na but i go take bus to rivers join protest if na true grin
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by waternogetenemy: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
IN THIS VIDEO BUHARI MEETS OBAMA AND DECLARES 2015 GENERAL ELECTION CONDUCTED BY JEGA CREDIBLE.

THEN IF THE ELECTIONS WERE WAS CREDIBLE, Y INSIST ON CONDUCTING ANOTHER ROUND OF ELECTIONS IN THE OIL PRODUCING STATE DOWN SOUTH.

IT APPEARS THE ELECTION ARE CONCLUSIVE AND CREDIBLE WEN APC AND INEC SUCCESSFULLY RIG IT, ONCE THEY ARE UNABLE TO RIG THE ELECTION IT IS EITHER INCONCLUSIVE OR RESCHEDULED.

GEJ WAS A SOUTHERNER BUT HAD A NORTHERNER AS INEC CHIEF, BUHARI KEEPS APPOINTING HIS RELATIVES FROM THE NORTH AS INEC CHIEF.

BUHARI IS FROM THE NORTH, THE SOUTH COMPLAIN NORTH ARE LOOTING THEIR RESOURCES, HONESTLY DID BUHARI EXPECT THE PEOPLE OF SS TO ELECT APC AND NORTHERNERS THAT ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN OIL AND NOT THE PEOPLE OF SS?

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIED OVER THE ELECTORAL REMATCH WOULD STILL BE HERE TODAY, IF NOT FOR THE GREEDY NORTHERN BUHARI ISLAMIC APC.

THIS IS Y GEJ IS OUR HERO, HE GAVE UP POWER DESPITE KNOWING A COURT CASE OVER BUHARI CERTIFICATE MIGHT LEAD TO BUHARI DISQUALIFICATION. GEJ GAVE UP POWER DESPITE EVIDENCE OF RIGGING BY JEGA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWYvenWR7g&ab_channel=BattaBox

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Eastactivist: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
BALLOSKI:
she's ibo based in Edo.

Stop deceiving yourself.
She is one of your own why rejecting her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by kahal29: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rivers Rerun Election: APC leading

Some result from the Rivers State South-East Senatorial District shows that the All Progressives Congress is leading in the area.

Hon. Friday Nkeeh has been declared winner of Rivers State House of Assembly seat for Khana Constituency 2.

Nkeeh pulled 15,000 votes to defeat Dinebari Loolo of the PDP who scored 4,000 votes.

For House of Representatives, Hon. Maurice Pronen of the APC scored 68219 votes while Dum Deekor of the PDP scored 20329 votes for Khana/Gokana constituency.

Prof. G.G Osuagu of Michael Opara University is the returning officer for Khana Local Govt.

Dr Innocent Barikor of APC has been declared winner of the election with 24,624 votes in Gokana, state constituency.

Dr Barry Mpigi Of APC declared winner of Tai/Oyigbo/Eleme federal constituency
APC. ……48,760 VOTES
PDP. ………..11,737 VOTES

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/rivers-rerun-election-apc-leadin/

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by waternogetenemy: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
kahal29:
Some result from the Rivers State South-East Senatorial District shows that the All Progressives Congress is leading in the area.
Hon. Friday Nkeeh has been declared winner of Rivers State House of Assembly seat for Khana Constituency 2.
Nkeeh pulled 15,000 votes to defeat Dinebari Loolo of the PDP who scored 4,000 votes.
For House of Representatives, Hon. Maurice Pronen of the APC scored 68219 votes while Dum Deekor of the PDP scored 20329 votes for Khana/Gokana constituency.
Prof. G.G Osuagu of Michael Opara University is the returning officer for Khana Local Govt.
Dr Innocent Barikor of APC has been declared winner of the election with 24,624 votes in Gokana, state constituency.
APC. ……48,760 VOTES
PDP. ………..11,737 VOTES

APC CANNOT WIN RIVERS AND THEIR WILL BE PEACE, THE PLACE WILL GO UP IN SMOKE. ANYWAY, LEADING DOES NOT TRANSLATE TO A WIN.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by DonCortino: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ikwere LG A

APC 45, 500

PDD 1450

That amechi's home town, where he claimed election materials did not come. Yet result have been announced n APShit won!

Wonderment! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Toketimt: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
kahal29:

APC. ……48,760 VOTES
PDP. ………..11,737 VOTES

Really..................But Fools claim that APC is dead in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Toketimt: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
DonCortino:

That amechi's home town, where he claimed election materials did not come. Yet result have been announced n APShit won!

Wonderment! cheesy

use ur brain. Amaechis complaint was strictly for his polling unit and not the rest.
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bashydemy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Ms Ngeneukwenu is calling the results from the list prepared by Amaechi but we are waiting for them to submit the list to INEC cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you are calling results prepare by Wike?
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bayelsaowei(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Toketimt:

Really..................But Fools claim that APC is dead in Rivers.
is apc strong enough to win anything in a free an fair election??..
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bashydemy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:

How can election be free when Wike has empower his thugs.
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Toketimt: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:

When was the last time rivers had free and fair election? Expecting such from rivers is plain silly. APC won by anything the same way pdp and wike have been winning before now. Deal with it and quietly lick ur wounds.
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bayelsaowei(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
bashydemy:

How can election be free when Wike has empower his thugs.
you're a sectional zombie..what have you said about the army and police involved in ballot box snatching...I just feel like slapping your face.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by hardywaltz(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:
BREAKING: PDP’s Sekibo leading with nearly 50,000 votes in 6 LGAs

Ngeneukwenu, Modath, Abagworo, hardywaltz... how markate?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
How far now?
Hope all the people u misled with fake results have seen the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bashydemy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:
you're a sectional zombie..what have you said about the army and police involved in ballot box snatching...I just feel like slapping your face.. undecided

ny visual evidence to back your claim?
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2016
hardywaltz:

How far now?
Hope all the people u misled with fake results have seen the truth.
which truth, what is stopping INEC from calling the result?

3 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bayelsaowei(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

ny visual evidence to back your claim?
now you're asking for visual evidence..

make I no just answer you today..
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by kayzat: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
APC won 2 Senatorial Seats and PDP Won 1 which is Rivers West only.

I believe APC will eventually win the remaining one Senatorial district in Rivers . Truly PDP candidate is leading with a little below 50,000 votes as of now but should the figure going round from Ikwere lg stand and the other lg is where the APC candidate hails from and information at my disposal indicate that he's also winning his lg so its game over for PDP in that district.

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by nonsobaba: 12:59am On Dec 12, 2016
I can't believe that at this time of our national political life, someone will open a thread to die for PDP. Nwannem, you dey fall hand o. I totally support APC to finish off and bury PDP, then come 2019, Nigerians bury APC as well. I don't consider anyone still rooting for either of these 2 parties as normal.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2016
nonsobaba:
I can't believe that at this time of our national political life, someone will open a thread to die for PDP. Nwannem, you dey fall hand o. I totally support APC to finish off and bury PDP, then come 2019, Nigerians bury APC as well. I don't consider anyone still rooting for either of these 2 parties as normal.
wait until APC bring their madness to Anambra na there your eye go clear. Kill APC before it kills us all.. PDP is the better of the two evils

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery / 2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade / Arunma Oteh - SEC DG Sent On Compulsory Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.