Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead (2748 Views)

BREAKING: Twin Explosions Rock Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead / Twin Blasts Hit Adamawa Town; Scores Feared Dead / Twin Blasts Hit Adamawa Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Askubur(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Score feared dead as twin blast occured at the popular
Monday market in Maiduguri on Sunday morning.
Boko Haram insurgents are suspected to be behind the attack.
Recall that 56 persons were killed and 177 injured in twin
blasts that hit Madagali Market on Friday in Adamawa.
President Muhammadu Buhari described the Friday's twin
bomb blasts in Madagali, Adamawa State, as a desperate last
act by the terrorists.
Buhari, in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on
Media and Publicity Mallam Garba Shehu, stated that 'putting
an end to this senseless loss of innocent lives remains a top
priority of this administration. Over the past few weeks, the
Nigerian military have made significant advancements in an
offensive aimed at slamming the final nail in the coffin of
Boko Haram.
“This latest attack is obviously an act of desperation, but the
Nigerian military will neither be distracted nor relent,”
In October, a blast ripped through a convoy of vehicles in the
outskirt of Maiduguri killing at least 10. www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/breaking-twin-blasts-hit-maiduguri-scores-feared-dead/175474.html
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2016
grin During Jonathans' era, they condemned him as an incompetent leader, but now they want me to mourn with bu ha ri

KARMA IS SWEET grin

R.I.P to the dead cry

for those quoting me to condemn me for my post, you should have condemned their attacks while jonathan was the president instead of using it for campaign. ITS MY RIGHT TO AIR MY VIEWS...............

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by GoggleB(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari and buratai are bunch of dullards..
They keep saying they have defeated boko haram.. What's all these ones we are seeing..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Mujaheeeden: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2016
I'm not saying anything until Modath condemns it and Firefire tells her

"Shebi i talk say buhari clueless"

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by GoggleB(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin During Jonathans' era, they condemned him as an incompetent leader, but now they want me to mourn with bu ha ri

KARMA IS SWEET grin
Law of karma working where is Lai Mohammed..
He should be laid to rest already..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Anytime Govt threatened this guys

They always respond

Our Government should learn how to talkless
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by GoggleB(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Hmm

What's your say again..
Buhari is still doing the right thing??
Mr I love good governance not APC...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by GoggleB(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Anytime Govt threatened this guys

They always respond

Our Government should learn how to talkless

Is that all you can say?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

KARMA IS SWEET grin

Gej allowed them to grow

He failed in everything
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by ClitRaider: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Buratai is a basterrd, buhari is a cow and APC is a shame govt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Jonathan history will remember you Negatively

You and dasuki allowed boko to grew wings

Karma will catch up on both of u
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by littlewonders: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2016
That's Benue not even Borno. A new state of another BH tussle
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2016
GoggleB:

Law of karma working where is Lai Mohammed..
He should be laid to rest already..

I see happiness in you

Gej will pay

Coz karma will catch up
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by felicitywe(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2016
I wonder if we can ever win dis war against bh.Egypt,Afghanstan,Pakistan,Yemen etc have been embrioled in d war against terrorism.As a religious war,there is always an insider.But wat worries me is d latest attacks in d markets.Dis kind of attack can snow balled into other parts of Nigeria where helpless Nigerian will be wasted.Mind u we dont v enough security manpower to police d citizens.
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016
cry
Mujaheeeden:
I'm not saying anything until Modath condemns it and Firefire tells her

"Shebi i talk say buhari clueless"

Thank God most of revival centers are opened

The Goodnews is its for free

Hurry up
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by DonCortino: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016
Not again! angry

We never mourn uyo victims finish. sad

What is really happening in this country? So much death!

Sarrki running upandan like a headless chicken! Smh for this guy. angry
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

Gej allowed them to grow

He failed in everything

thats my problem with you guys, you are quick to blame the JEWS for your woes. what about the clerics(sunnists) that spread hate speeches, what about the youths that allow themselves to be used, what about the northern elite. Its because of people like you that the problem is still there. The north is the problem, until we admit that then we are on a long thing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by boman2014: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Mujaheeeden: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
cry

Thank God most of revival centers are opened

The Goodnews is its for free

Hurry up
Look at yhis one that has been in Kano since he was born and doesn't know his father compound in his village giving me voice

Taa gbafuo

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by donestk(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Boko Haram as a fighting force has been decimated. But extremists ideologies can't be overcome by military offensives.

Stay safe peeps.
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by Mujaheeeden: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Jonathan history will remember you Negatively

You and dasuki allowed boko to grew wings

Karma will catch up on both of u
Imagine the nonsense a so called northern graduate types

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by felicitywe(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

I see happiness in you

Gej will pay

Coz karma will catch up
I still cant tell why some of u enjoy dis boko haram atrocities.U make jest of it bc none of ur love ones r affected.There has been great wailing n mourning in Madagali and now Maiduguri.Family members v been calling n travelling home at night bc of dis deadly act.Pray it will never come to u.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

thats my problem with you guys, you are quick to blame the JEWS for your woes. what about the clerics(sunnists) that spread hate speeches, what about the youths that allow themselves to be used, what about the northern elite. Its because of people like you that the problem is still there. The north is the problem, until we admit that then we are on a long thing

We voted Gej to solve the problem thinking he was one of us

Nay the NIGGA is a disaster he allowed BH to grow wings
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Imagine the nonsense a so called northern graduate types

Knowledge is power

So now am a nothern graduate

I know be illiterate again

Wailers are known for propaganda
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

We voted Gej to solve the problem thinking he was one of us

Nay the NIGGA is a disaster he allowed BH to grow wings
and you voted a cattle manager to bring change/solve the problem and not to blame past leaders

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2016
felicitywe:
I still cant tell why some of u enjoy dis boko haram atrocities.U make jest of it bc none of ur love ones r affected.There has been great wailing n mourning in Madagali and now Maiduguri.Family members v been calling n travelling home at night bc of dis deadly act.Pray it will never come to u.

Blame it on your hero

He allowed it to grow
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by sarrki(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

and you voted a cattle manager to bring change/solve the problem and not to blame past leaders

Even if buhari is not the president I will always support

My commander in chief.

Until proven otherwise
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by MrALIVE: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

KARMA IS SWEET grin
you are evil
Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by oloriooko(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
I thought borno governor few weeks ago said Maiduguri is now the safest place in Nigeria shocked
Enough of politicking with the lives of Nigerians angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Twin Blasts Hit Maiduguri, Score Feared Dead by funkyibodude(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Within 48hrs 3 major tragedies have hit the nation, one in Yola, Akwa ibom, and now Maiduguri what a bloody weekend. R.I.P to the departed ones undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai On Wheelchair / BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin / Between Chaley Boy And President Buhari, Who Is Really Sick? Photie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.