Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin (2766 Views)

Ondo APC Expels Success Torukerijoh For Anti-Party Activities / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
The All Progressive Congress, APC, in Bebeji Local Government Area of Kano State, says it has expelled Abdulmumuni Jibrin, the member of the House of Representatives who was suspended for accusing the leadership of the House of budget fraud.

Mr. Jibrin represents Bebeji Federal Constituency. The chapter of the party said Mr. Jibrin was expelled for taking part in anti-party activities.

Reading the resolution expelling Mr. Jibrin Thursday, the party chairman in the local government, Sani Ranka, told journalists in Kano the party had taken all constitutional steps to make Mr. Jibrin step back from “anti-party activities”, to no avail.

He said the party formed a five-member committee to meet with Mr. Jibrin, but the lawmaker refused to meet the panel.

“Before taking this final decision, we formed a disciplinary five-man committee and they went to him on 11-4-2017, he saw them briefly but without any tangible talks and they went back on 13-4-2017 he then refused to see them,” he said.

Mr. Ranka said after reporting back to the party executives, the party’s caucus agreed to expel Mr. Jibrin from the arty.

The party accused the suspended member of factionalizing the party, creating new unconstitutional leadership, going against the government of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje and indiscipline against the national headquarters of the party and the presidency of Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr. Jibrin could not be immediately reached for comments.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234203-breaking-apc-expels-suspended-rep-jibrin.html/amp
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Prinztong(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Seriously?
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
This whistleblower get suspension instead of blessings

I hail naija

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by michoade(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Watching...
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by dre11(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Vindictive APC,

Where is the right of protection for whistle blower

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by stephleena(f): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
no place for truth anymore

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by IgboticGirl(f): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
no place for truth anymore
I am a fan
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Chikelue2000(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jibrin has become the scape goat and some dunce will tell me dis administration is seriously fighting corruption?. OK now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
So APC expelled the dude that exposed their corruption yet bubu is fighting corruption

Useless government

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by anetuno(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
The man who blew vuvuzela instead of whistle on his colleagues grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by PREBuhari2019: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
We are in era of lying.
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by SweetJoystick(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shame
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by osile2012: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wawu.
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
This whistleblower get suspension instead of blessings

I hail naija
the guy was just wailing.
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kyase:
Now he's wailing ...... If its the other way round its whistleblowing ..... APC na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
So APC expelled the dude that exposed their corruption yet bubu is fighting corruption

Useless government
wetin concern baba with the issue now
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Now he's wailing ...... If its the other way round its whistleblowing ..... APC na wa ooo
wailing because no evidence was shown, and we all know why he was wailing then.because dem no give am e share.
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kyase:
wailing because no evidence was shown, and we all know why he was wailing then.because dem no give am e share.
Just as no evidence against saraki yet you wanted him jailed

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Just as no evidence against saraki yet you wanted him jailed
i dont have any problem about saraki case check all my comments, ever since the case started. To let you know, im happy saraki is th SP now, though not happy that ike is the DSP.
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by SalamRushdie: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol ..can we just legitimize corruption abeg and bring back Jonathan to manage our corrupt economy because I am beginning to see that Nigeria as a country only grows under well oiled corruption just like the US..We can start seeing corruption as a equitable means fair wealth distribution instead of the enemy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kyase:
i dont have any problem about saraki case check all my comments, ever since the case started. To let you know, im happy saraki is th SP now, though not happy that ike is the DSP.

Suspect angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Suspect angry
suspect do what
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Sonoyom(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Let's see where he will run to
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OBAGADAFFI: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
APC grin

House of corruption.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kyase:
Shame upon you for this

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kyase:
suspect do what
Arewa yoot cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Shame upon you for this
errm, why?
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Arewa yoot cool
when i tell you i be arewa
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kyase:
when i tell you i be arewa
Ortom don sell una birthright

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by Kyase(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Ortom don sell una birthright
to who and when and how much
Re: BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kyase:
to who and when and how much
Herdsmen on the 29th of may 2015 for wheelbarrows way him share

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto / Sardauna Shaking Hands With Northern Nigeria Football Team 1958 - Pic / CV Of Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.