Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches (4203 Views)

Can Someone Plz Predict Tommorows English Championship, And Tommorows Game / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash / Predicts The Teams that will play The Final of THE NATIONS CUP 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by Mydex(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2009
It was just publicly announced on ray power
100.5 fm a few minutes back, that the president
and founder of Christ Resurection and Power Ministries
PROPHET KINGSLEY IBE
has predicted the results of tommorows fixtures

The predictions are as follows

Nigeria 3        Kenya 0

Mozambique 2              Tunisia 1

Pop some champagne
Its time to party
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by MrTA(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2009
Forget that one. What's more important is for him to predict the Euro Millions lottery jackpot numbers for me tonight so I can win.
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
Prophet, pls tell me if i am going to win VISA lottery this year because i have not won it for the past 3 plays.

I need to know if i should play my luck with Ghana, Cadana or USA.

Please predict, I will pay you N1,5 (Lottery Application form fees) grin
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by semid(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
The same Prophet Timothy. O. Ibe predicted in 2005 that we'll qualify for the Germany 2006 world cup. Abeg, make the guy go siddon jare.
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by Mydex(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
kingsley or timothy
which 1 exactly is it?
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by smile11s(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
has TB done any predictions for tomorrow's match?
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
smile11s:

has TB done any predictions for tomorrow's match?
he said he would predict after the match cheesy
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by naso2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
Hope he is s not the same prophet that goofed that we were still going to Germany 2006 even after the qualifiers ended ?

E be like say football prediction na the most potent tool for church growth now
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by MrCrackles(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

he said he would predict after the match cheesy
grin grin grin grin
As usual. . . .
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by semid(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
It's Prophet Timothy .O. Ibe and not Kingsley. I recall watching him on Galaxy TV in 2005 when he made the prediction that Super Eagles will qualify for Germany 2006. He later admitted to a magazine after the qualifiers that he made the prediction to make money.

The guy na confirmed FALSE PROPHET.
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by prudentcy(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2009
I don believe dat since he can't affirm it,anybody can predict and win,
a prophet not suppose2 dey predict but to dey affirm cos is more or less
like guessing,definately he's not sure according 2 d post.
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by chelseabmw(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2009
rubbish,
Re: Prophet Kingsley Ibe Predicts The Results Of Tommorows Matches by promix1: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
we are already one down in the match against Kenya.
PASTOR TIMOTHY! PASTOR TIMOTHY!! PASTOR TIMOTHY!!!

(1) (Reply)

More Reason To Join Betking / Did This Female Football Fan Strip Unclad Because Of Her Team? (PHOTOS) / Sport News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.