Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Shame On Them!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shame On Them!!!! (652 Views)

Sex For Grades: Sunday Ashefon Launches Name And Shame Method To Expose Culprits / WAEC To Name & Shame Candidates, Staff Involved In Exam Malpractice / See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Them!!!! by harry2sexy(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2016
I write this article with so much pain in my heart. I was surfing and I came across this picture of some University students having a tutorial class.
Most definitely, this will be a government owned University and some of us are clamouring for the re-election of former vice president as president come 2019.

I just want the whole world to know that some of us ain't lazy or just love food and sex like the most powerful man in the world has said.

Since 2003, government upon government have promised to create constant electricity but even as I type this, my phone's battery is 12%.

Against all odds, some of this students still make a first class degree only to be given a Handshake by the vice Chancellor or at best, #50,000 cash prize while those beauty pagentries organize competitions for professional call-girls and award them with millions of naira and various endorsement deals.

I'm so sad and I wish there are nigerians who have this burden to see Nigeria move forward because there was future of Nigeria lies in the hands of somebody that is a nobody to move Nigeria forward.

For some of our parents who earn lesser than minimum wage but try their best to send their kids to school, may God bless you, for those leaders who embezzle the future of this great nation.

And they're planning to increase data so that we won't talk about their stupidity on social media, shame on Them. Shame on Them!!!!

Nigerian youths, what happens when Nigeria goes broke and these leaders relocate to Germany, Russia, Switzerland and other first world countries?
Let's take a stand while we still can cos I don't think these people know what recession is. It is the average guy on the street who is playing for Chelsea to win today so that he can won #450,000 that knows what recession is.

It is the lady that is somewhere in lagos dragging for her #20 change with a conductor that knows what recession is.

I'm tired!!! Since 1960,we've been declining and it seems like no one care.

I am harry and I represent the future of 9ja

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shame On Them!!!! by harry2sexy(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2016
Cc lalasticlala. Let everyone see this, please
Re: Shame On Them!!!! by HQuadreal: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2016
That life for you.
People paying attention to unnecessary things.

Imagine a girl with first class giving a laptop and a girl that won a beauty pageant giving a car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Them!!!! by Edwinmason(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2016
naija i dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Shame On Them!!!! by harry2sexy(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:
That life for you.
People paying attention to unnecessary things.

Imagine a girl with first class giving a laptop and a girl that won a beauty pageant giving a car.
We can't continue like this Na...
Re: Shame On Them!!!! by harry2sexy(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Edwinmason:
naija i dey hail o
God will bless fela, "we are suffering and smiling." If fela was alive, I'll hv voted for him
Re: Shame On Them!!!! by HQuadreal: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
harry2sexy:
We can't continue like this Na...
The thing tire me ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Them!!!! by harry2sexy(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2018
harry2sexy:
I write this article with so much pain in my heart. I was surfing and I came across this picture of some University students having a tutorial class.
Most definitely, this will be a government owned University and some of us are clamouring for the re-election of former vice president as president come 2019.

I just want the whole world to know that some of us ain't lazy or just love food and sex like the most powerful man in the world has said.

Since 2003, government upon government have promised to create constant electricity but even as I type this, my phone's battery is 12%.

Against all odds, some of this students still make a first class degree only to be given a Handshake by the vice Chancellor or at best, #50,000 cash prize while those beauty pagentries organize competitions for professional call-girls and award them with millions of naira and various endorsement deals.

I'm so sad and I wish there are nigerians who have this burden to see Nigeria move forward because there was future of Nigeria lies in the hands of somebody that is a nobody to move Nigeria forward.

For some of our parents who earn lesser than minimum wage but try their best to send their kids to school, may God bless you, for those leaders who embezzle the future of this great nation.

And they're planning to increase data so that we won't talk about their stupidity on social media, shame on Them. Shame on Them!!!!

Nigerian youths, what happens when Nigeria goes broke and these leaders relocate to Germany, Russia, Switzerland and other first world countries?
Let's take a stand while we still can cos I don't think these people know what recession is. It is the average guy on the street who is playing for Chelsea to win today so that he can won #450,000 that knows what recession is.

It is the lady that is somewhere in lagos dragging for her #20 change with a conductor that knows what recession is.

I'm tired!!! Since 1960,we've been declining and it seems like no one care.

I am harry and I represent the future of 9ja
Lalasticalala when is your wedding date?

(1) (Reply)

Researchable Public Health Project Topic / Mystudyfocus Your New Study Guide / Reason Why Futo "Peaceful" Protest Turned Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.