Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. (4812 Views)

Do this If you are a HND Graduate and want to get scholarship in USA and Canada / SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman / Strange Illness Kills 1 Student In Sokoto Boarding School,30 Others Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by babyBB: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where are we heading to academically?
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by opera1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where is it?

Fake News or display.
No sku name & d script wasn't signed by the supervisor.
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by empire2017(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
mtcheew where is it??
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by babyBB: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sorry guys I am trying to upload it now.
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Zaikon(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
babyBB:
Sorry guys I am trying to upload it now.

Sorry for
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
He's better than Daura President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by babyBB: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
opera1:
Where is it?

Fake News or display.
You don't need to tag it fake. My sister in-law is marking those scripts, don't say what you don't know Mr man.

3 Likes

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by cassidy1996(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
fine handwriting

3 Likes

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is pathetic.

This should be Ado Ekiti or Ilaro, ogun State.
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by lawrence35(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
That is the state of education in this country, u might as well find same in most of our state Universities.

2 Likes

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by ikbnice(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
I always wonder how these caliber of people find themselves in the school while capable and hot brains are denied admission. The thing dey weak me o

3 Likes

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by babyBB: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
iAudio:
This is pathetic.

Very pathetic, is one of the states in the middle belt, I really don't want to implicate the person marking the scrips. I wonder how they scale tru the ND1 & 2 sef.
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by babyBB: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
lawrence35:
That is the state of education in this country, u might as well find same in most of our state Universities.
You are right
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by ernneyce(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2018
opera1:
Where is it?

Fake News or display.

Yeye lad

Supervisor dey sign inside each answer booklet page

1 Like

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by dallex10(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Nassarawa poly
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Petersamuel8(m): 1:57am On Jun 27, 2018
THIS ONES WEAK ME
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by anochuko01(m): 3:39am On Jun 27, 2018
l
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Taiwo20(m): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2018
babyBB:
Very pathetic, is one of the states in the middle belt, I really don't want to implicate the person marking the scrips. I wonder how they scale tru the ND1 & 2 sef.

should be Bida
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Ximenez(m): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2018
iAudio:
This is pathetic.

Because?
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by JARUSHUB: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by ibnquasale(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2018
babyBB:
You don't need to tag it fake. My sister in-law is marking those scripts, don't say what you don't know Mr man.

This your approko attitude can make your sister inlaw lose her job.

Me I kuku dont know why you have to display someone's script online like this...

One thing you should have in mind is that people like this (unserious or slow in learning) are in all schools.

3 Likes

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Justanodadude: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2018
babyBB:

Then u might want to cover the candidates no too.....
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by femi4: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2018
iAudio:
This is pathetic.

It can't be Ado ekiti. "The federal polytechnic" is synonymous to Ilaro
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Khd95(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2018
This is nigeria grin
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by sparog(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2018
iAudio:
This is pathetic.

Tah, comot dere

Don't mention Federal Poly Ado, one of d best polytechnic in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Odobaone: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Every school has best of brains and so do every school not free from academically weak students.

We r heart broken from d mago mago of yesterday's match please you guys should not add more please
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2018
ibnquasale:

This your approko attitude can make your sister inlaw lose her job.

Me I kuku dont know why you have to display someone's script online like this...

One thing you should have in mind is that people like this (unserious or slow in learning) are in all schools.

And may end up being so fortunate in life, business wise. Becoming employers of people bragging with big brains while they were in school. Doing "yes sir" to a supposed dull head who their well fare now lies in his or her hand. That's the irony of life.
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Employers, see una life? Una go dey drop requirement as any field as long as you have a BSc or HND. Shebi una don see am?

If this is real, the school should just refund the guy's fees from ND1, make him go use the money find trade to learn.

1 Like

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by alex81(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Ah! That's my script. Pls tell ur sis in-law to gimme 'A' oh.

Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by honey001(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Federal Polytechnic, Bida
Re: See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2018
babyBB:
Where are we heading to academically?
not everything should be online. Do u want to get ur sister sacked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wigwe University Debunks Issuing Admission Offers For The 2023/2024 Session / Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs / JAMB 2015 Change Of Course/institution Form Now Available, APPLY HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.