Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Own Opinion About The Recent Church Collapse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Own Opinion About The Recent Church Collapse (592 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Who Died In Reigners Church Collapse Buried Amidst Tears / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Opinion About The Recent Church Collapse by torres89: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
gh

1 Like

Re: My Own Opinion About The Recent Church Collapse by respect80(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: My Own Opinion About The Recent Church Collapse by Greatzeus(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
You would have made a point,but referring to the fall of the wall of Jericho as a result of vibration is cheer ignorance.
Those days,the walls are nothing like what we call walls today. Today our walls are erected for partition purposes, and for Privacy. Those days,the walls were erected as a form of security measure,and to wade off or slow enemy attack. The wall of Jericho is so wide that, 3 modern cars could drive on it. Remember that harlot that helped Joshua and the children of Isreal by hiding the spies sent to spy out the land? Her house was built on the wall,imagine.
If a house could be built on wall of Jericho,how strong do you think the foundation would be ?
The fall of the wall of Jericho was due to a spiritual force,an act of God,not some notion of weak foundation.
About Uyo church collapse, you might be right,but you are totally wrong about the wall of Jericho.
Re: My Own Opinion About The Recent Church Collapse by torres89: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Greatzeus:
You would have made a point,but referring to the fall of the wall of Jericho as a result of vibration is cheer ignorance.
Those days,the walls are nothing like what we call walls today. Today our walls are erected for partition purposes, and for Privacy. Those days,the walls were erected as a form of security measure,and to wade off or slow enemy attack. The wall of Jericho is so wide that, 3 modern cars could drive on it. Remember that harlot that helped Joshua and the children of Isreal by hiding the spies sent to spy out the land? Her house was built on the wall,imagine.
If a house could be built on wall of Jericho,how strong do you think the foundation would be ?
The fall of the wall of Jericho was due to a spiritual force,an act of God,not some notion of weak foundation.
About Uyo church collapse, you might be right,but you are totally wrong about the wall of Jericho.

can we see spiritual force

NO

can we see sound energy

NO

like I said God is the greatest engineer ever

he just applied simple physics at that time, which is gonna look extra ordinary at that time...

do u think sound energy is a joke

check YouTube and watch videos on monster speakers

(1) (Reply)

Stop Your Attack Against Islam And The North In Your Column In The Tribune . / . / What Happens After Rapture: The Great Tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.