Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading (5012 Views)

Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by eventsms(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rivers rerun election: APC leading

Rivers rerun election: Some result la from the Rivers State South-East Senatorial District shows that the All Progressives Congress is leading in the area. Hon. Friday Nkeeh has been declared winner of Rivers State House of Assembly seat for Khana Constituency 2. Nkeeh pulled 15,000 votes to defeat Dinebari Loolo of the PDP who scored 4,000 votes. For House of Representatives, Hon. Maurice Pronen of the APC scored 68219 votes while Dum Deekor of the PDP scored 20329 votes for Khana/Gokana constituency. Prof. G.G Osuagu of Michael Opara University is the returning officer for Khana Local Govt. Dr Innocent Barikor of APC has been declared winner of the election with 24,624 votes in Gokana, state constituency. Dr Barry Mpigi Of APC declared winner of Tai/Oyigbo/Eleme federal constituency APC. ……48,760 VOTES PDP. ………..11,737 VOTES

source at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/rivers-rerun-election-apc-leadin/
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by okasebe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow...

I thought some people said APC is dead in rivers state ..

@engineerboat what do you have to say about the results coming out grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
What goes around comes around. There has never been rigging in this country since 1960 until APC came. In GEJ time Amaechi was given free hand and the right of a governor to operate. but now what will the Saint Gov. Wike do?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Qmerit(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmmm with this sermon PDP is Rivers.
Rivers is PDP I never thought of APC winning anything at all.

See stop it there about whether it's free/fair.
I know it's NOT , I also know in that state who rig better wins at the point of announcement of result! Wike could not ve it all rigged to himself this time. Wike and Amaechi did competition in rigging this time lolz. That prof that could not call figures in 2015 presidential elections with over 10 different light/tough light in broad day still new in my head lol. Rivers election arrangeeee results!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by babdap: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wetin Amechi dey do weak wicked Wike na strong tin ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
People deceiving people and wicked neva c anytin...until d lion of ubima and d golden son of niger delta, d tamer of gej,pej and mbu...finish with dem...by den wicked go day wish say him neva find step on d lion's tail... Bet me it going 2 b apc 2- 1 pdp

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kikikiki Ameachi please take it easy, let Wike win 1 or 2 seat abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow... sarki, hungerbad, modath oya make we go pump champagne ooooo.

APC everywhere you go.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by kahal29: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by dustmalik: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I see that the wailers are keeping far away from this thread like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by waternogetenemy: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
There is wat Buhari, Amaechi and APC will do in Rivers and the calamity that follows will lead to UN troops in Nigeria and their arrest to appear in the ICC.
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Agbaletu: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari and his lieutenants want to destroy this country. Where did APC get the votes in Rivers state? APC can not win a polling unit in Rivers state.
It is well with my country.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by dustmalik: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:
There is wat Buhari, Amaechi and APC will do in Rivers and the calamity that follows will lead to UN troops in Nigeria and their arrest to appear in the ICC.
The worst that could possibly happen in the case of an unrest, is for the FG to declare State of Emergency in Rivers state. That's all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Metroescobar: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin
TRUTHTOPOWER:
What goes around comes around. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN RIGGING IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE 1960 UNTIL APC CAME. In GEJ time Amaechi was given free hand and the right of a governor to operate. but now what will the Saint Gov. Wike do?

This one own tears of pain no be for here!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by waternogetenemy: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
dustmalik:

The worst that could possibly happen in the case of an unrest, is for the FG to declare State of Emergency in Rivers state. That's all.

How many people Boko Haram kill yesterday? How many were killed this morning.

Once the South go up in smoke alongside the unending war in North, it is an international matter not state of emergency.

The south plays a global role in the oil and gas market, it is not the desert north.
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by bashydemy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
okasebe:
Wow...

@engineerboat what do you have to say about the results coming out grin grin grin

LOL i laugh at those PDP wailing wailers...

firefire, temitemi, izonpikin etc how market

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
They will both share d seat
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Everblazinggg(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wait o, so APC can actually win a seat in rivers state that belongs to pdp? We will not take it

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by doctokwus: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
dustmalik:

I bet Wike maybe foolish enough not to realise this,that he is being gradually sulked into doing another foolish thing,vroom state of emergency is declared!
This is my advice to Wike:even where he thinks he may have been rigged out,he shud go about his duties,dont incite his thugs,dont take any foolish state decisions,ensure the state assembly swears in elected APC candidates and he may complete his term.
Otherwise,any untoward action by him,his supporters or paid demonstrators that threatens d security of d state,wud c his tenure being truncated.A lot of his rubbish and official indiscretions has been tolerated for too long.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by hardywaltz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
FreeGlobe
How u will sleep well tonight... grin tongue
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Toketimt: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:
What goes around comes around. There has never been rigging in this country since 1960 until APC came. In GEJ time Amaechi was given free hand and the right of a governor to operate. but now what will the Saint Gov. Wike do?

Liar

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by malton: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:

How many people Boko Haram kill yesterday? How many were killed this morning.

Once the South go up in smoke alongside the unending war in North, it is an international matter not state of emergency.

The south plays a global role in the oil and gas market, it is not the desert north.

You completely lack intelligence. Who taught you such dumb reasoning skills?

Slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Caseless: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Agbaletu:
Buhari and his lieutenants want to destroy this country. Where did APC get the votes in Rivers state? APC can not win a polling unit in Rivers state.
It is well with my country.
when it doesn't go in your favour, you say "buhari and lieutenants want to destroy this country", and when it does go in your favour, "wike is the true lion of ND" is what we will be hearing.

Sai buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Toketimt:

Liar

It is a shame you couldn't recognise a sarcasm! Who gives a damn whither PDP meets its Waterloo.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Toketimt: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

It is a shame you couldn't recognise a sarcasm! Who gives a damn wither PDP meets its Waterloo.

who da ffuck are u? what are u talking about?
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Toketimt:

Liar

It is a shame you couldn't recognise a sarcasm! Who gives a damn whither PDP meets its Waterloo.
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by iluvdonjazzy: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Great
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Its official. INEC DECLARES MAGNUS ABE WINNER. Total Votes: APC 125,938, PDP 25,394 .Returned elected. God bless Ogoni people! May Lion of Niger Delta live Long! May Godbless our comrades!
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by iluvdonjazzy: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wike own don done be dat
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
okasebe:
Wow...

If you actually believe this, it means you can equally believe that your father is a woman. The little figures apc will come up with is the number they are able to rig and few coursed zombies. No sane person will vote for apc in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by wexyee: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
waternogetenemy:
hehehe typical ipob .... Pls i knw a chest beater wey dey rant like silencer him name na nnamdi kanu...... Were him dey now...? Mtshwww
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: APC Leading by waternogetenemy: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
wexyee:
hehehe typical ipob .... Pls i knw a chest beater wey dey rant like silencer him name na nnamdi kanu...... Were him dey now...? Mtshwww

Very good that u know where i come from, i do have a memorable personality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency On Security – PDP Tells President Buhari / Moment Tinubu Bowed To Dantata But Refused To Shake Hands With Him (Pix, Video) / Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Not Distressed - Information Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.